Old 03-12-2007, 01:42 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 261.5/176.5/145

Height: 5.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slashnl View Post
I suck. I lost nothing.
You don't suck...you'll figure out how to make even your weekends work. Just keep hanging in there. You won't get anywhere if you stop!
royalsfan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 02:04 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 270/190/150

Height: 5'4"

Weekends are my hardest too, that is one of the reasons I weigh in on Friday, I am off to a good start and I don't want to blow it! I've found that I needed to make a mental note on Thursday to see what is on the books for the weekend. If I know we are eating out, I try to see what is close to where we will be and make notes to myself what I can (or am willing) to eat there. I am getting better at making good choices.

DH was dying for some KFC this weekend, and I have told him no to that place a LOT! I figured I am in control enough to do it - so we went. We did the buffet there -I had ONE chicken breast - all skin and breading removed, LOTS of carrots, broccoli and cauliflower, a few pickled beets and then for dessert I had some of the pineapple and pears (drained of all the syrup) Was it someplace I would chose - He!! no. BUT, I made choices from what was there, and I was happy with them. AND DH is a happy camper because he got his KFC fix.

This is for the rest of my life, so for me, I need to figure out ways to eat places that are not always gonna be what I want. So far so good - it's working!

SO - just plan as much as you can, make good choices and after you get one under control, the next weekend gets easier!
Mrs Quadcrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 02:57 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

I just jumped on my scale to see how much I gained from my 5 day mini vacation to Seattle - I was SHOCKED to find that I LOST a pound and hit my goal!!!! I am SO happy Normally I wait to make sure I see the number more than once on my scale - not this time, I want that 219!

Congrats to everyone, sometimes you lose, and sometimes you make good decisions and get a little more healthy!

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 04:19 PM   #19  

unfortunatly iam up 1 pound. hopefully i will do better this upcoming week. i dont know what happened, i feel so bloated and iam having trouble "going" so im hoping after i get that resolved, that i go back to weight.
babeedee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 06:32 PM   #20  
Future Skinny Teacher!!

S/C/G: 287/238/155

Height: 5'8.5"

WOW You guys are good!

I am down 3.5 this week and now have less than 100 pounds to go!
Chunky Teacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 08:32 PM   #21  
Yee Haw!

S/C/G: 278/220/130

I exchanged the broken scale and got a new one last night. Unfortunately I weigh 3 lbs more on the new one.

I adjusted my ticker to reflect the difference. I know that I weigh less but it will be easier to keep up with it this way.
Kamily828 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 03:15 AM   #22  
Starting over 3/24/2017

S/C/G: 329/ticker/140

Height: 5' 5"

Down 1 lb this week. I truly am happy with that, but I would sure like some 2- and 3-lb losses!

Congrats to all the losers!! You all are my inspiration to keep on going!
RitzyFritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 08:55 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 285.2/285.2/185

Height: 5'9"

Great losses, everyone! And for those of you who maintained or gained, don't worry -- you have a brand new week in front of you!

I'm having a great week with lots of milestones -- and one of them is Onederland! After losing one pound a week for what seems like ages, I lost FOUR POUNDS this week and am now at 196!! I'm going to post about it in the mini-goals section.
LisaMarie71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 09:35 AM   #24  

S/C/G: 270/190/150

Congratulations LISA!!! WOW - you LEAPED into onederland!!

Way to go all you loosers!!! I can't wait till Thursday - I will be weighing in a day early - we are going riding the ATV's again this weekend - so I will be checking in on Thursday instead of Friday. Seeing all these great losses sure helps keep me on track!!
Mrs Quadcrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 08:23 PM   #25  
Starting over 3/24/2017

S/C/G: 329/ticker/140

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaMarie71 View Post
Great losses, everyone! And for those of you who maintained or gained, don't worry -- you have a brand new week in front of you!

I'm having a great week with lots of milestones -- and one of them is Onederland! After losing one pound a week for what seems like ages, I lost FOUR POUNDS this week and am now at 196!! I'm going to post about it in the mini-goals section.

Oooooh, what wonderful news! I'm delighted for you! Can't wait to join you in Onederland!
RitzyFritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 08:41 PM   #26  
karrier

S/C/G: 265/239/130

Height: 5'3"

Talking Hi Everyone

Just had to say.....
It's official ....
I now weigh less than I have for almost 6 years!!!!!!
I weigh Mondays and Thursdays. Hit 246 on Monday but wanted the confirmation. So weighed a day early. Whoo hoo

I am a meltin momma!!

Thanks for your attention.
karrier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 08:12 AM   #27  

S/C/G: 292/?/150

Height: 5ft6in

No loss, 2 lb gain! Grrrr... TOM I guess. I've stayed on plan and kept up the exercise. This is my first non-losing week. Not going to let it derail me. But it sucks just the same.

There's always next week right?
Shellyknits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 08:42 AM   #28  
Nursing Momma

S/C/G: 312/247/212

Height: 5 ft 7 in

Congrats on the losses this week rockinrobin, charbar, royalsfan, Liz, penor, jennybenny, angihas, jellybelly, girlygirlsebas, shrinkingdaisy, sarah, swimgirl, chunkyteacher, ritzy, and karrier! Way to go ladies!

slash - sorry that you maintained, good luck next week, maybe you're going to have a great week next week!

babeedee and shellyknits - Sorry about the gain, but keep OP and you will see a loss!

kamily - did you adjust your starting weight up as well? Make sure you did, you still lost those pounds, after all!

Lisa - woot! You're in onederland! Congrats.

As for me, down another 3 pounds and off to adjust my tickers!
jennylou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 11:58 AM   #29  
Blessed

S/C/G: 292/277/146

Height: 5' 4"

I have lost another pound this week. Considering my not so wise choices over the weekend I am thrilled. Have a great and Blessed week.
LadySue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 02:01 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 224/187/135

Height: 5'8"

I lost 2 lbs. That means only 8 lbs. to ONEderland. I am so excited. I don't even feel like eating.
sharonrr is offline   Reply With Quote