Old 01-23-2007, 05:15 PM   #16  
No Day But Today

S/C/G: 275/267/175

Height: 5'5"

I saw the video and it wasn't that big of a deal. I mean, I'm sure Johnny isn't thrilled about them being out there but it's nothing incriminating. Like they say - Any publicity is good publicity, right?

Besides, she has already posted that she sold the rights and posted the link to video - she did what she wanted to do and it doesn't really matter what happens, it's her choice. *shrugs*
HottieInHiding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 05:18 PM   #17  
Almost the Big 50!

S/C/G: Goal of 150!

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelie View Post
I agree with you Jen. I feel bad for anyone who is a celeb. If I was them, I wouldn't want any personal photos or videos taken ever because who knows where they may wind up? I know they enjoy being actors but from what I've seen, they don't enjoy the aspects of having to share every moment in the past, present and future with people they don't even know. I saw the other link where this was posted and I couldn't even watch the video, it did feel like it was a bit too personal and I feel bad for him that it is out there.
I don't judge and do not like to be judged.....Stars in general are a item for sale......this is not something that is lewd or bad in anyway.... I would not show those....I respect everyone.... its like i took your photo and pasted it on a body and put it on a adult site....for the world to see.... I was not the one to post your pic on the web....was this wrong...???/

I don't mind people having a thought on the matter.......you know you can delete this and the other post if you want too.....it really does ot matter
CyberGypsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 05:20 PM   #18  
Almost the Big 50!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HottieInHiding View Post
I saw the video and it wasn't that big of a deal. I mean, I'm sure Johnny isn't thrilled about them being out there but it's nothing incriminating. Like they say - Any publicity is good publicity, right?

Besides, she has already posted that she sold the rights and posted the link to video - she did what she wanted to do and it doesn't really matter what happens, it's her choice. *shrugs*

Thank you....... the photags.... have one that are worse......
Old 01-23-2007, 05:35 PM   #19  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

I am not judging you, I am just saying that I feel bad for celebs in general and if it was me, I wouldn't want old photos/pictures put out there of me. It is your property and you can do as you wish. I am sorry if you only want to hear from people that want to see various aspects of celebs lives available.

Although I will add I have no idea what this is supposed to mean:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberGypsy View Post
its like i took your photo and pasted it on a body and put it on a adult site....for the world to see.... I was not the one to post your pic on the web....was this wrong...???/
That isn't a part of my personal life but whoevers body it is and if someone happened to do this with a head shot of me, I'd only hope they would use a really good looking body to do so

Last edited by nelie; 01-23-2007 at 05:45 PM.
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 06:14 PM   #20  
Almost the Big 50!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelie View Post
I am not judging you, I am just saying that I feel bad for celebs in general and if it was me, I wouldn't want old photos/pictures put out there of me. It is your property and you can do as you wish. I am sorry if you only want to hear from people that want to see various aspects of celebs lives available.

Although I will add I have no idea what this is supposed to mean:

That isn't a part of my personal life but whoevers body it is and if someone happened to do this with a head shot of me, I'd only hope they would use a really good looking body to do so
I am saying if you put yourself out there, things can come back and haunt you.....
Old 01-23-2007, 06:20 PM   #21  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

Well I choose to put out what I am willing to share. That is why I said that if I was a celeb, I wouldn't want any personal photos/videos taken of me ever.

Although my DH is the only one that does take pictures of me and I'm not worried about him posting them anywhere or doing anything with them. That is also why I am very cautious about putting photos of myself and DH online because I am willing to share myself but it is his choice what he does. But that is another subject entirely.
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 06:41 PM   #22  
Almost the Big 50!

Wise choice not too......really