Old 01-05-2007, 11:16 AM   #1  
Just Me

S/C/G: 279/279/180

Height: 5'5"

Default Support Buddy Wanted...

Hi all...
I just joined 3FC yesterday and i heard from some really nice members on my intro post. I'm still not sure how things work on here like keeping buddies etc.. I'd take any advice.. Well i'm really looking to meet some people in the same boat i have about 107lbs to lose and i have made many attempts actually many is an understatement i'm not sure why i can't seem to stick with it and i'ts not a lack of wanting it but i guess i haven't wanted it enough or i would have done it by now.. i just had my last child 7 months ago and this is the last straw i got bigger with each pregnancy and now i'm bigger than ever. I'm really looking for a buddy or buddies to share this journey with maybe keep intouch track our progress give eachother a boost when needed. or just if you need someone to talk to.. If you are interested let me know .. Lets help eachother reach our goals !!!!
mommyleelee4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 11:34 AM   #2  
Never want to go back!

S/C/G: 338.4/190.8/165

Height: 6 ft

Welcome! There are lots of great people here ready and waiting to be your buddies!
CLCSC145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 11:48 AM   #3  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

Hi and Welcome! Instead of just one buddy..how about a whole bunch of us? It sounds like this bunch here on 100lb club is just what you're looking for. Please post daily, if possible, and we can help each other on this journey. Have you taken a look at the January NSV thread and the Weekly commitment threads? I know that these two threads really help keep me focused and encouraged.
GirlyGirlSebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 12:03 PM   #4  

I'm with Girly....you can never have too many buddys or support!!!
SkinnyScorp29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 12:22 PM   #5  
Doing it!

S/C/G: 268.5/254.5/160

Height: 5'10"

Several of us have about the same to lose, we can all do it together!
108tolose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 12:30 PM   #6  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

I think you'll do just fine here. There are lots and lots of intelligent, helpful, supportive and encouraging women here at the 100lb club who would be more then willing to share in your journey. I for one am very much looking forward to getting to know you. We are most definitely all in this together.
rockinrobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 08:17 PM   #7  
Just Me

S/C/G: 279/279/180

Height: 5'5"

Hi everyone thnak you for the very heartwarming welcomes i'd love to have as many buddies as i can you can never have too many friends .. friends are so important ! thanks for all the advice i'll definatly check out those threads and i'll be posting here often can't wait to get to know you all.. I'm here if ya need me anytime!! together we can reach all our goals

Carolee
mommyleelee4 is offline   Reply With Quote