Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2005, 05:07 PM   #31  
Super Surfer

Smile Hi Everyone..

Slavika I think we all got quite a laugh out of your bathing suit ordeal. You know I can relate to it, another horror is trying to find the right bra. I dread it when the one I finally get used to is discontinued. I bought SPANX footless pantyhose.. It is the brand that Oprah wears everyday. There is a size guide and I chose 1 size up because I am wide through the hip/thigh area. Well..... I still can only pull it up to my knees comfortably. When I tried to go higher I brokeout in a sweat, started breathing heavily, and even broke a fingernail. Once it is on, I can't sit down. Women seem to torture themselves trying to look a certain way. If you aren't familiar with them, check out this link. http://www.spanx.com

Ann Poor DH with all those extractions. Dentist charge a lot of money. Why did he have 7 pulled at once? I am sure those dentures will cost a lot too. No brace for my ankle. I think one would have helped in May when all of this started. Now it is starting to heal and I need to exercise the foot. I think it will be a year before it heals completely. When I am on it a lot, it does hurt and swell.

Maria I think that most people in our city decorate their homes. We don't, but our tree is in the living room window and I put out a wreath and some red bows. We don't have a plug on our porch, so there is no place to plug in lights. I have always wanted them, but alas..... I am not in charge of plugs.
My sister in law has a friend from Australia. She emigrated here and got married. They had 2 little girls when her DH finally agreed to move back to her home. You will find this hard to believe, but they really missed the winter here and after spending a Christmas day with the temps in the 40 celius range, they moved back here. The one thing they really missed was the Christmas season. That of course, is only one persons view.

Glenda Too bad your DH got sick over Thanksgiving. I miss my hubby when he is sick too. It will be nice when our "new baby" arrives. I can't say "he or she" and I refuse to say "it".. so we use the term "new baby"...]

Lily I remember how hard it was going back to work after a holiday. Are you back in the groove now?

Peggy I imagine you are busy with all your crafting. Do you have enough for a Craft Show?

Karen Glad you are back with us. How are you doing?

This politically correct stuff bugs me too. We will buck the trend and wish everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS.

It is time for me to work some kitchen magic on 2 pork chops.
Old 11-30-2005, 05:55 PM   #32  

see you on the new thread......

Cheers
Maria
Closed Thread