Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2004, 10:32 PM   #76  

Hello gals,

The weather has been beautiful here too! In the 70's during the day and cool at night. They say it will be down to 48 tonight. I love the fall. We will be celebrating our 19th anniversary Oct. 19th. My oldest son will be 17 on Oct 6th. Time flies!!

Terri & Dianne~~~Hope you two are both feeling better.

Janie~~~You'll have that off this next week. What us women have to go through it's a wonder we can lose weight at all!

Zoe~~~I was off program for so long. Finally I just decided I didn't and wouldn't hit 200# on the scale. I was eating like I did when I was in my 20's. I have been going through the change for the last 4 yrs. and my metabolism is even slower than it was. Yes we will do it Making better choices has to help. Hope the pig roast was fun.

Es~~~Sorry for your gain. We have all done it and we will gain again! Just hang in there. I didn't get as much exercising in this week-only 2 days. I went to ww today and I did lose 1.2,but it does make a difference when we exercise. I am at 9.6 total loss.

All of you buds have a wonderfull Sunday,
Lana
Old 09-26-2004, 11:31 AM   #77  
[url=http://www.3fatchick

Good morning buds:

Still feeling crappy, I have been in the house since Wednesday night. Willie and I were supposed to go to the opera today, but with my hacking cough, I'm afraid they'd kick me out I know its been beautiful out, but I don't even have the energy to get out there. I keep telling willie to go out, because I feel guilty. He's going to see a friend today.

Es - how did your dinner with your family go yesterday? Did you tell me David's girlfriend's name? I can't remember (senior moment ). How did the spinach lasagna turn out?

Jen - how did Brandon's birthday party go? Did he get lots of presents? What did you eat at the restaurant? something yummy I hope.

ZoeGirl - how was the pig roast. I have to tell you that pork is my absolute favorite meat, lol - I try to believe the commercials that its "the other white meat". But since my cholestrol continues to rise I have to cut down to maybe once or twice a month. I used to have it at least once a week.

Lana - Happy Anniversary in advance in case I have another senior moment and to your son too! Whoops, and on your loss. Great job!

Hi to Linda, janie, terri, ruthie and sandy

Hope everyone has a great sunday.

Talk to yous soon,
Hugs,
Dianne

Last edited by dpadro; 09-26-2004 at 07:15 PM.
Old 09-26-2004, 05:52 PM   #78  
Queen of the Fresh Start

Lana,
Good going on the loss! You're doing very well You're right, the weather has been fantastic, I love it like this.

Dianne,
Awww, I'm hoping you're better soon....take good care.

Zoe,
My cousins hold an annual pig roast. Thank goodness they also set up a stir-fry table using the pork, so some of us have another option. I can't bear to look at it while it's cooking.

We had a wonderful evening last night. The food was great, Brandon loved the restaurant. At home afterwards was fun. He received lots of great gifts.

Joe and I went shopping this morning for shoes He just doesn't understand why I would purchase more than one pair of black shoes I've been having to purchase better shoes since having the foot surgery, the "surgical" foot is still a size wider than the other.

Hi to all!
~Jen

Old 09-26-2004, 06:29 PM   #79  
NeverGiveUp

S/C/G: 207/200/150

Height: 5'2

Smile

Hello

Jen, it's taking a long time for your foot to get back to normal. Most of my shoes are black. I need a winter wardrobe badly.

Dianne, dinner was nice. I should have made 2 trays of the spinach lasagna. They loved it. Are you staying home from work tomorrow? I hope you're feeling better.

Lana, I love the Fall too. It's my favorite time of the year. Good going with your weight loss. Maybe your motivation will rub off on me.

Zoe, how was the roast? When I was a kid my uncle always roasted a pig & one time they gave me some & it had a hair & I never ate it again.
BTW what is chicken fried steak?

Terri, enjoy your Flex week.

Well guys, have to go iron.

Luv u's,
Es
Old 09-26-2004, 07:36 PM   #80  
Zoe
I see the SON in Texas

Height: 5'6"

Hello my buds

<sigh> the weekend is just about over and another work week starts in the morning. I didn't do too much today. We went over to our other house for one last look. The closing is going to be Tuesday I believe. Keep your fingers crossed.....you know how closings go. Something always comes up and delays it another day or so. At least if it's this week, I'll be happy. I'm glad to get rid of it and not have renters. Greg redid the entire place so there's a little heart ache involved but I tend to over look the heart ache for the money.

Es ~ you know, as I typed "chicken fried steak", I thought that it possible some wouldn't know what it was. Coming from NY/NJ myself, I sure never heard of it until I moved to the south. It's cube steak that is breaded and fried. It's wonderful! They serve it with this white gravy which I don't like but the stead, yum.....they do it with chicken too which is also good. Of course, it's called chicken fried chicken.

Jen ~ don't let Joe talk to Greg.....for sure they'll wonder together why we need more than one pair of the same color. Men are just not with the program on some of our issures

Dianne ~ I'm so sorry you're still under the weather. Poor thing. You need to continue to got rest. That's the only thing that will speed up your recovery. I know what you mean about a cough. It's embarressing at times.

Lana ~ Weigh to go on that loss!! Excellent.....and keep up the good work. I think I'm finally going to be ok and op now. This stomach thing is forcing me to. I just can't eat like I used to.....(thank you Jesus. ) It's a sign, I know it is.

Terri ~ good luck on your flex week. I decided that flex is the only way for me. Just can't do the CORE. I may give it another try in a few weeks and instead of eating "till satisfied", I'm going to sort of do points. Like you were saying.

Can someone tell me what the "referral" is on 3FC? I don't remember doing anything 'wrong' here but I have one and I can't find anyone else who has one. Makes me think I did something that someone didn't like.

Well, have a great Sunday evening everyone. Talk to you's guys after I recover from Monday.

Me <><

Last edited by Zoe; 09-27-2004 at 08:28 AM.
Old 09-27-2004, 09:08 AM   #81  

Hey Girls,

Well, I only have a minute. I haven't been in here for a few weeks now, I wanted to say hello. As soon as I finish this paper I'm writing and get through the finance test tomorrow, I'll stop back by, catch up on all the news and reply.

By the way, we have a baby boy. Tyler Craig West was born last Tuesday. He weighed 7 lbs and was 19 inches long. Mother and baby are doing fine; however, she had to have three pints of blood. It was a hard delivery.

Talk to you girls later,
Ruth

PS: I started journaling today, PRAY FOR ME to stick with it.
Old 09-27-2004, 09:26 AM   #82  

ZOE,

Maybe a Referral is when someone clicks on the exclamation point. If you put the pointer on the icon it says report bad post. Someone may have clicked it and you got a referral that way. If that is not it, then I have no idea.

Ruth
Old 09-27-2004, 04:38 PM   #83  

See You On #165
Old 09-28-2004, 10:02 PM   #84  

Hi girls,

Ruth~~Congrats on Tyler Craig's birth I love his name. Hope mom is feeling better. I came close to having blood with my first son,but didn't have to. It was a tough labor-was induced then ended up with a c-section after all that!! With my second had a scheduled c-sec and believe me it was much better.

Zoe~~I don't know what a referral is either. I'm still learning things all the time about this site. Did the closing go as planned? Hope so.
Have a good rest of the week. Can't believe it is almost Wed.

Dianne~~Sorry you are still under the weather Sometimes a cough can hang on for such a long time. Hope you get to feeling better soon. I would be getting sick of being in the house too!! Hang in there and get your rest.

Jen~~My husband Pat doesn't understand why I buy so many shoes either. I have been having foot problems too!! Had to get special orthotics made and need to wear laced shoes. Bought a new pair of walking shoes in a 1/2 size bigger and my feet feel so much better. I've been wearing them to work. I was having trouble getting any walking in. I tell you with getting older it is always something. Glad you had a nice weekend

Es~~Spinach lasagna sounds so good. Was it a WW reciepe? I can't believe I have been so motivated. Maybe it finally sunk in I don't need to eat so much. I have even been exercising. Believe me that's unusual for me!!

Thanks everyone for all of your encouragement. Hope everyone has a great Wed. It has to be better than today was for me I took a walk after work and felt better.

Take care.
Lana
Closed Thread