Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2003, 04:18 PM   #16  
A Yankee in Virginia

Pet peeves:
--Co-workers who complain very loudly and disrupt my thought flow (that's happening right now and happens a lot. I'm about to get my ear plugs.)
-- George Bush.
-- People who type on keyboards with long fingernails so I hear that click, click, click sound (my apologies to anyone who does this, but hey, you asked!
-- People who wear too much cologne, esp. in elevators
-- Brand name droppers. Those who HAVE to tell you their bags are Prada, shoes are Gucci, etc. Good style should not be bragged about. My shoes are from Target ... do I brag?
-- People who throw cigarette butts out the window. Now, I smoke. I've been trying to quit for the past month and I'm almost there. But I never throw my butts out the window. Or smoosh them on the ground.

Those are the ones that came to mind today. I got an email from an old high school friend going on and on about living in NYC and how wonderful she is. Erg.

CONGRATS, Daphne! That's wonderful! And I'm with you on the peeve about skinny women who complain they're fat.

Hello Jayne, Laura, KT, Lexxy, Angie, Kierie, Amber ...
Old 07-31-2003, 04:44 PM   #17  
Proud Canadian

Way to go Daphne!!
Old 07-31-2003, 05:01 PM   #18  
Duchess Tiger Lily

Kim, that ciggie butt out the window thing...One time on the interstate, I had my back windows open, and someone's cigarette butt came flying into my window and started a lil fire and burned a hole into the back seat. I had to pull over and dump my soda on it. Then i had to scrub the soda stain out carefully so that the burn hole didn't get any bigger. So I share that pet peeve!
Old 07-31-2003, 05:30 PM   #19  
Started IP 1/8/13

Height: 5'7"

All right daphne!

I'm with you all on the cigarette thing too, not sure if this could happen, but i have this fear that the cigarette will fly under the car and start the whole car on fire! irrational i know, but come on, there's an ashtray for a reason!
Old 07-31-2003, 05:47 PM   #20  
Miss. Brat

S/C/G: 262/262/140

Height: 5'3"

Another pet peeve?
Jerks that toss their gum in a parking lot. That stuff is impossible to get off a shoe in the heat!
People that have 20 items in the express lane and then pay in change.
Old chubby men in Speedos.
Women that beasch their hair and have dark roots and tell you their color is natural.

I just did 30 minutes on the treadmill. Yea me!
Closed Thread