Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2003, 09:57 AM   #31  
Net browser

Hi Everybody

Marnie you are right of course, the Weight Watcher program is FAR better then any of the Fad Diets and actually you can achieve great success with just eating at the low end of your WW points. This fad diet with it's ice cream is really so silly when what your body REALLY needs would be more fruits or portein. I think the ice cream I bought was worth about 7 WW points per cup and that's why I chose not to have it and had the thicker bread (2 points per slice) yorgurt and the watermelon. LOL LOL I got more for my money.
Old 06-19-2003, 06:28 PM   #32  
Life Time 2001

go to new thread
Old 06-20-2003, 09:16 AM   #33  
Fun Blonde

Everyone, I hesitate to think about the fad diet because, as you said, Slavika, I worry about headaches and being able to think. But 3 days! That is not a long time. I might have to think about it. You did so well! 4#'s is wonderful! Slavika, I just love your stories about your grandkids. The little Princess on the board is just a little dream girl, blowing you kisses!

Lily - I sure hope that fish was stupen-dilly-icious! $26? My DH would be in the ER from the fall to the floor! And I might be on top of him! I hope the ambience was great!

Maria - you are really getting a taste of the world! Why don't they send you our way sometime? We would love to meet you in the real world.

Well, guys, I am doing the up one pound, down 1.5. Such a weird dance! I walk about 10-12 miles a week too. Heard from my bone density test and I need to add weight training, but I am holding my own for the most part. We are going to Branson, MO July 7th. I cannot wait! All the family is going too. Hope we all have fun--there will be about 35 of us in one motel.

Can't remember anything the rest of you said. That "not older, but better" doesn't apply to me.
Glenda
Closed Thread