Height: 5'4"

Good Morning Everyone!

Welcome ladylulu!
jar1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 10:04 AM   #17  
Thursday Lady

Hi all,
Yes, I do exist!!!

To our newest members--I'm Tina and am a "charter member" of these threads. Now, I have a brand new townhouse and am trying to get it ready to move in.

The painters did a great job on the 3 rooms. The contractor is sending his people in today to repair the tile in the laundry room so we can bring in our washer and dryer.
New living and dining room furniture arrives on Saturday!

Little by little, we're bringing over stuff from the apartment. I'm not sure when the real movers will do their thing.

I know I've missed a lot that's going on.
Susan, I'm so very sorry your dad is having his "moments." Please try to de-stress yourself. I know it's easier said than done.

I promise to come back and "talk" to each of you.
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 11:56 AM   #18  

We miss you, but know you have a lot going on right now. We will try to catch you up when you get back.
Mimi4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 06:44 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 169/153.8/135

Height: 5'3"

Hello to all the new ladies-together we can all do this for us
Susan you and your family are in my prayers-you'll all do this too
Tina, are you moving very far from your apartment? hope you're move is going smoothly-you'll be all settled by the weekend
I'm starting week 3 again and again and again(well you get the picture)I've been pretty good keeping a journal but I didn't go weigh in this week-I will for sure next week.
I hope all are doing great and I'm always here even when I'm not posting-
High to all

maureen
maureen kempster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 09:24 PM   #20  
Susan

YEA Tina!!! Can't wait to see pictures of your new place!!! and new furniture!!!

Maureen, I'm right there with you on starting week 3 over again and again! I feel the same way! Thanks for the thoughts and prayers.

Well, I started off being good today but think I ate most of my flex points. I am weighing in on Friday at lunch. I thought I would sneak out and do it then. I'm hoping I'll be down some of what I gained last week!!!! I'm hoping it's just from the surgery.

I go to the doctor tomorrow for my check up. Hopefully I can start swimming again real soon.
auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 06:29 PM   #21  
jeanne

Hi! Is anyone else having a problem seeing our trackers???? All of a sudden, all I can see is the red x and the empty box where they are suppose to be!
Old 03-04-2010, 06:57 PM   #22  

I can't see anyones trackers, don't have one of my own.
Old 03-04-2010, 07:10 PM   #23  

same here with me & the trackers Just a red X-how's everyone doing? I'm still hanging in but i've been weighing in on tuesday-so I'll let you know then what the verdict is-it'll be 2 weeks.
hope everyone has a good evening

maureen
Old 03-05-2010, 07:17 AM   #24  
jeanne

ok. just making sure (hoping) it was the 3FatChicks site and not my laptop! My husband tells me all the time, I'm hitting buttons I shouldn't! hahah!

Have a great day everyone! TGIF!
Old 03-05-2010, 10:54 AM   #25  
Stephanie

S/C/G: 362/ticker/169

Height: 5'9"

Good Friday morning everybody! I hope the weather where you are is as gorgeous as it is here. It's still on the chilly side this morning but there is not a cloud in sight!

I'm having problems with everyone's trackers except my own. I can see it but no one else's.

I was up 1.2 lbs this week but I think I know what I did wrong. I relied too much on diet soda and not enough water. Gonna pick up & move on. For whatever reason, my third week has always been the hardest & when I usually fall apart. Starting week 4 today.. or you could say, week 3 over with Maureen & Susan.

Have any of you used the Your Shape game for Wii? I tried it for the first time this morning & can tell you that Jenny McCarthy kicked my tail! I hadn't been able to figure out why I hear my daughter arguing with the game but boy, did I find out this morning. "She" is so critical! LOL

Have a great day all! Gonna try to get out & enjoy the sunshine this weekend. Highs in the upper 50s to low 60s!
going2dabeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 04:49 PM   #26  
jeanne

Hmmmmm, I can see yours too Stephanie!
Old 03-05-2010, 06:56 PM   #27  

Stephanie; I can see yours too. wonder whats up.
You know I always find the third week the hardest on any diet. That first week the weight seems to drop off then your body figures out by the end of the second week that something is up and puts the brakes on.
There is a very real biochemical reason for this but short of giving everyone a lecture on metabolism and your liver I'll pass on the lecture. Just know that if you stick to it and make sure you eat all the points you should on a daily basis your liver will kick start and start changing that fat back into usable energy for your body. Note I mean the daily points value not the 35 extra points you get every week. If you don't need those extra points don't use them but make sure you use the 35+ (or whatever your daily amount is) points everyday. I am using 30 points a day right now, and will be dropping down to 29 sometime in the next couple of weeks.
Old 03-05-2010, 07:55 PM   #28  

Good evening
I can see Stephanie's tracker too-no else's though-I've been pretty good this week-the weekend's here so keep your fingers crossed. I'm going out for breakfast with my brothers tomorrow morning so I'll have to do some juggling with my points. I find it hard because I'm only allowed 19 a day-they can go pretty darn fast
well have a great day tomorrow on program-weather here's supposed to be nice.
maureen
Old 03-05-2010, 11:44 PM   #29  
Thursday Lady

Hi all, I wrote a message on the announcement and question threads. Suzanne says one of the moderators has told the techs about it. Who knows when it will be fixed.
It's the 3fatchick tickers.

We get some of our furniture tomorrow. Yea! I'm so ready to move everything in.
My weight is out of control. I've gained a few pounds. I eat right for breakfast and snacks but have strange lunches and we eat out almost every night for supper. One of these days, I'll be back to cooking and having normal hours.
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 08:59 PM   #30  

Hello everyone
hope you all had a great saturday-the sun was out here and it was nice and mild. Tina did you get your furniture? Soon you'll be all moved in and posting pictures.
have a great sunday everyone

maureen