Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2001, 07:51 PM   #31  

I don't know what happened. I have been OP and I gained weight. I truly have been good except for the fried fish, but I had plenty of points in the bank to cover it. I am really discouraged. I feel bloated, but I haven't eaten chinese, sauerkraut, or pasta (the usual offenders). The only thing I can think of is I ate some canned soup (2 points) yesterday. We will see what happens next week.

30-3.25=26.75-1.75=25+1.75=26.75

Old 01-21-2001, 11:34 PM   #32  

Hi everyone, I hope your weekend is a good one. I walked on my very dusty treadmill yesterday since it is too icy outside. Geri, I hope your husband is ok- cancer is a scary thing to go thru. I had uterine cancer a year and a half ago. It gives you a whole new perspective on life. Cal Walker, doesn't it feel good to have the 18's too big. I am going to try making the cookies tomorrow.
Old 01-22-2001, 12:07 AM   #33  
Life Time 2001

Maria: No I dont live anywhere near Slavika and Trudy. I live in California.
Just email me with your starting, goal weight and what your weight now is and I will update the chart for you. [email protected]

Slavika: LOl your DH sounds like mine. They sure wouldnt survive if they lived together! Yes we have the salt and Pepper Kettle chips. They are good! Cant buy them tho as DH will eat the entire bag in one sitting with no problem. He loves Any kind of Potato Chip. Hes a salt freak.

Dee: Thanks great news. Sounds like your DD is getting somewhat better. Hope she does come home soon. And its great that DH is staying home on this trip. You two need him right now.

Geri: Dont get discouraged. These things happen. You have been losing like crazy since you started. Im sure its just some water gain. It will be off. I dont think its the soup. Sure it has salt but I dont think thats the cause of it.

Painter: Good for you getting on the threadmill. Its not dusty anymore!

One day I will learn how to type, and spell.

[This message has been edited by LilyG (edited 01-21-2001).]
Old 01-22-2001, 06:35 PM   #34  

Good Morning, ladies.

I had such a lazy weekend, I didn't even feel like turning on the computer, so here I am bright and early Monday morning having my first cup of tea and trying to catch up. "OP" has not been in my vocabulary for the last three days, so I'm afraid tomorrow's WI won't be a happy experience. I will not, however, as I have done so often in the past, say to myself that I've already blown it so why not go ahead and indulge 'til Wednesday and start fresh. I'm starting fresh right now!

Thanks for the snack suggestions and recipes, TRUDY and SLAVIKA. I've already tried the yogurt and Cool Whip and it's delicious. I'm going to try the crepe recipe as soon as I find the crepes (or decide to try making my own - remember when crepe restaurants were all the rage? I even bought a crepe pan and used it probably twice before it disappeared forever and my crepe-making efforts with it). I can't believe how much baking goes on at Slavika's house! Must be the long cold Canadian winter. I'll bet you don't spend much time in the kitchen when you're in Maui, Slavika - at least I hope not. Getting close, now. Will you have access to a computer while you are there so you can take us all along vicariously?

GERI, I always associate Costco with vacations, since we only have Sam's here, but I get to go to Costco with my mother when I am in California. Also, Trader Joe's, which I love. Such great stuff and good prices. Your cottage cheese recipe sounds good; in fact, it sounds just like my tuna salad recipe - just substitute a can of tuna for the cottage cheese and you have it.

PAINTER, welcome to a terrific group. How lucky to have a husband who cooks - I've heard that firemen are terrific in the kitchen! And KAREN, a husband who cooks AND follows the WW plan! What a jewel.

MARGOT - Hope you had a good trip to Disneyland. I tried to get there after Christmas, but they were turning people away every day (and some very angry people they were) so didn't go there. Besides, the new part wasn't open yet. I don't think it is even now, is it? Congratulations on the 18's being too big. What a thrill it is to move to a smaller size - one of the best rewards of losing weight I always think!

Well, I'm a slow writer, and I don't have much time left this morning, so I will sign off although I would have liked to reply to more of the posts. I will try to get back here this evening. Have a good day all.

------------------
Marsha
Old 01-23-2001, 01:03 AM   #35  
Net browser

Hi Everybody I'll start a new Thread. Please post on Number 93.
See you
Closed Thread