Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2001, 08:52 AM   #1  
Net browser

Hi Everybody Here's our new thread, and of course I will let you all know how DEE is doing as soon as I hear from her DH. Talk to you later.
Old 01-05-2001, 09:34 AM   #2  
Super Surfer

Glenda..We heard about the Ice Storm, it was on the news. So glad it didn't ruin your holidays. It is nice to have you back.

Dee..We will be thinking and praying at 12:30 on Friday. Stay Positive! It is a good thing the Doctors know about your allergy. Your daughter will be coming home, now that is Good News too.

Slavika..You are hilarious http://www.3fatchicks.com/ubb//lol.gif
What do you think about the Heat Wave we've been having? Could you believe the warm temp. and sunny skies...could this be a new trend for us? Here's hoping...

Here is an interesting site: www.justwalk.com

Good Night everyone...
Old 01-05-2001, 12:47 PM   #3  

G'day all
So glad you started the new thread Slavika
I have had a busy couple of days. Daughter and future s-i-l are moving to Melbourne (10 hour drive), s-i-l left early this morning and my daughter will stay with us for 2 weeks before she moves over as well.
She was going to drive with a trailer full of stuff that the removalists weren't taking. I have been really worried about it, but didn't think she wanted us to follow. Last night we discussed it and dh said we would be more than happy to follow her over and tow the trailer with our 4x4 wheel drive. She said that she had also been worried but didn't want to ask because 2 months ago she made the statement she wanted to do this on her own Kids :confused:
Anyway I feel really happy now. S-i-l is starting a new job on monday and hopes to find accommodation before daughter gets there.
Both will be starting their university studies early March.
Hope all is going well for Dee
Cheers
Maria

------------------
http://www.picturetrail.com/flaggies
Old 01-05-2001, 08:14 PM   #4  
Net browser

WELCOME MOME You can join in with us and do ALL your typing in this section. After reading what everybody has to say here just go to the bottom left hand side and click on "REPLY", type up your "letter". DO NOT click on "POST" unless you are starting up an entirely new subject elsewhere on 3FC. I am happy you are taking up the Spring challenge to lose 30# by 4/15. Good for you Pat. Have a great OP (on program) day, and I will be back later in the day. Slavika
Old 01-05-2001, 08:18 PM   #5  
Net browser

DEE http://www.3fatchicks.com/ubb//love.gif Good morning my friend. Sure thinking about you. http://www.3fatchicks.com/ubb//love.gif
Love Slavika
Old 01-05-2001, 10:01 PM   #6  

http://www.3fatchicks.com/ubb//love.gifSLAVIKA I AM THINKING OF YOU TOO. http://www.3fatchicks.com/ubb//love.gif

Thanks for all the support. Keep that candle burning. Talk to you soon.

DEE
Old 01-05-2001, 10:02 PM   #7  
Life Time 2001

Cal: Tell your Hubby Hooray for him! 17# is awesome! And your 8# is awesome to! I bet it does make it easier when the 2 of you are doing it together. Wish I could get my DH to join but he wont.

Trudy: sounds like you had a great BD!

Slavika: Love that poem! I do think its us!

Dee: Thinking of you today. Dont be afraid, They know what they are doing. Just think about when its over! You will be in my thoughts all day today.
Old 01-05-2001, 10:32 PM   #8  
Senior Chick

Dee
Thinking of you and sending lots of positive thoughts!

Margot

------------------
Nothing tastes as good as thin and fit feels

[This message has been edited by Cal Walker (edited 01-05-2001).]
Old 01-05-2001, 11:45 PM   #9  

Dee, you are in my thoughts and prayers today. Our prayernet is also praying for you.

[This message has been edited by Geri (edited 01-05-2001).]
Old 01-06-2001, 01:46 AM   #10  
Super Surfer

Dee..You have been in my thoughts all day. Good luck on the angiogram. http://www.3fatchicks.com/ubb//love.gif
Old 01-06-2001, 01:58 AM   #11  
Fun Blonde

Guys, I wrote this yesterday, but posted it to the right-wrong thread. I just didn't want to waste it so copied it.
Glenda

If you are gone 2 weeks from this board, you have to really take your time catching up. I have read for two days or so and, of course, can't remember much of what I read specifically.

Dee - Sure want to reinforce what everyone has said. Take care of yourself. Your dd is in the best hands. And it is good that your ds is dealing with anger and not bottling up his emotions. It will work out. I just know that.

Geri - So we have a clean slate for a new year! And I hope that this year just sparkles for you.

Margot - My special inspiration! If anyone ever says WW is "too hard", I just have to talk about you. You are doing so well, one day at a time. YEA!

We also had a wonderful Christmas. We had an ice storm on Christmas Day but it didn't keep us from going to friends. We were just supposed to be there for the day and ended up spending all night. Then we went to our son's house (he wasn't there) and stayed for 2 days because the weather was so bad. He has a beautiful house so we just pretended it was the Hotel Vandruff. When we got home, put up all the Christmas stuff (there was a LOT!), watched movies and read two books. We had our kids and grandkids on Christmas Eve so we just played the rest of the time. We both work at OSU and had about 2 weeks off, so we had a good time.

For Christmas I got an antique oak telephone. This was from everyone because it was so expensive, but it is also something I have always wanted and could not believe I finally got. So surprised I just cried and cried.

We, along with many, have had some really bitter winter, but nothing thrown our way has kept us from having the greatest Christmas! Just have enjoyed family and friends and each other.

Hey, by the way, did anybody see that championship football game last night? OU is our rival school, but it is good for the state for people to see we can play football and that we aren't hicks with no teeth. I get so tired of that image of Oklahomans.

Slavika - Hawaii in less than a month for almost a full month! YEA!

All others, just happy to read about your holidays, your successes and your challenges!
Glenda

[This message has been edited by survivor
Old 01-06-2001, 04:30 AM   #12  

Hi, Glenda, glad you're back. I have missed you.
Old 01-06-2001, 05:28 AM   #13  

Any word from Dee yet?
Old 01-06-2001, 05:39 AM   #14  
Net browser

hi Everybody it's 5:30 our time and still no word from Dee's husband. I'll post as soon as I hear.

[This message has been edited by slavika (edited 01-05-2001).]
Old 01-06-2001, 07:01 AM   #15  

G'day all,

Nice to 'see' you again Glenda sounds like you had a lovely Christmas. You made me laugh about the perception of Oklahoma people, hicks with no teeth .
My perception of Oklahoma is the musical but I am learning more and more about your country.
Hope Slavika soon receives some good news from Dee's dh.
Have a great weekend all.
Cheers
Maria

------------------
http://www.picturetrail.com/flaggies
Closed Thread