Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2002, 06:05 PM   #16  
Teacher chick

The only thing the picture is missing, besides flowers is us gals standing in front of it!
Old 06-08-2002, 06:40 PM   #17  

Setina the house looks nice! Congrats. Things are going well. Bought the scale the other day and weighted myself this morning. The number is lower than I thought it would be, but that is the official number I'm going to start with. So hopefully next week when I weigh myself, the number will be even lower. All I did today was lay out for an hour, got sunburn on my back and then did some pages in my scrapbook while jeff washed our cars. Our brand new cars that is. We just got them not too long ago. He got a Jetta and I got a Hyundai Elantra. Tonite we are just gonna go over to some friends house and watch the mike tyson fight. Homemade pizza is being made. Hmmm, I wonder how I'll manage with all the yummy food. I'm sure I'll contain myself. Alright, well I'm off. I'll talk to you all later. Have a great evening!..Oh how do you all get on each other's buddy lists? is there a buddy list for this website? If any of you want to message me, I'm always on AOL instant messanger!

Have a good nite
Erica
Old 06-08-2002, 08:53 PM   #18  
PJ
Senior Member since 1998

DARN IT!!!!!! I could SPIT!!!!!!!! I did it AGAIN.......I didn't COPY AND SAVE my post and therefore.........STUPID ME LOST IT!!!!!! AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! And it was a doozy! Talked all about how I picked the first and second place horses in the Belmont Stakes. I ALWAYS go for the long shot....besides, he looked really good and was the ONLY other black horse besides the favorite...WAR EMBLEM. Anyway,,,,,I'm so frustrated now I'm going to bed. Have a horse show to go to at 8am tomorrow and Setina - Your home is absolutely beautiful....you little fart!!!!!!!! MY first home was a "handyman special".......and we lived in it for six years after we fixed it up. Nice going Setina Belina....you little stinker.......looks like a wonderful place to raise a family....wether they be kids or cats. I really and truly send you many good wishes and blessings in your new house.

Erica - I got the Hyundai Sonata a few months back. LOVE IT. Bill as a Nissan Altima. I'm done with the big cars......I've had four Jeeps and I'm happy in the little cars now that my kids are older and I am NOT in the van fase anymore. I love vans...don't get me wrong.....but this is the first time in a long time that I've got a nice little car and I love it. Besides....it's really cool because you can switch from auto to standard WHILE YOU'RE DRIVING. ............Any way you look at it.....I think Hyundai's are great cars. My other "heap" is an old Ford pick-up for the horse trailer and boat and I like not having a NEW truck because I don't have to worry about any "scratch and dents". They're already there........well, atleast the scratches anyway.
Hope you're all having a great night and I'll catch ya later.
Hugs,
Old 06-09-2002, 06:19 AM   #19  

PJ..you jinxed my post! I was telling you that you will never learn and then I hit the wrong key and my whole post was gone..poof!

Erica..what kind of scale did you get??? Yummm..homemade pizza

Judy...and what a nice picture that would make! Tanks for telling me who was in your picture, now that I know I will have to go look at them again!

Setina...nice house, I have not seen one shaped like that, looks like ya got some stairs! I will be right over to plant some flowers so make sure you have something good on hand to eat!

This is by the backdoor.

Last edited by Candicej; 06-09-2002 at 06:37 AM.
Old 06-09-2002, 08:37 AM   #20  
SJR
Just stick with it!!

Hi all,

Setina - I tried to send you an e-mail, but it wouldn't go thru. Wanted to congratulate you on your new house. It is beautiful. We had a big house with 2 stories, but our new house is all one floor. Got sick of the stairs!! Anyway, congratulations and best wishes in your new home.

To everyone else, I do read your posts everyday (makes me feel like a snooper!!). Hopefully, I will soon feel comfortable posting along with you. I am struggling and have gravitated back to my "comfy" weight after getting 30lbs below it. Something about getting under 200! I don't know if I get scared or what. I really like how I feel at that weight, but just can't seem to stay there. My body likes it around 220 or so.

Well, need to clean the house and do laundry and then we're off to my daughter's AAU games this afternoon.

Sheri
Old 06-09-2002, 07:15 PM   #21  

candice: I bought a taylor analog scale. It seems to work pretty good and I like the numbers I see. but from what I weighed yesterday morning, the difference between that number and the number I think I weighed to start with, I had lost 7 pounds. but i dont think that could be right at all. So i'm just going to start with what I weighed in as on saturday and go from there. We'll see how I do all this week.

Jeff had a baseball game today...we went and i sat and watched and drank my 64 oz of water. Plus I got way sun burned. BAD too! My arms are all red and very very warm. No blisters...thank goodness.

Well, I better be off. I'll talk to you all soon.

Erica
Old 06-09-2002, 10:25 PM   #22  
Getting back on track!

Hi Owls!

I came down with the migraine from you know where last night and had to take my drugs and go to bed with an icepack. The migraines have actually been easier to control with the meds I am on now but last night's was a doozy...probably with all the moving stuff!

Judygal-You are so right...everyone's invited and we will take lots of pictures!

PJ-You are a mess girl. I am so thankful we were able to get this house, I love it and the neighbors are great. Thanks again for shrinking the picture for me.

Erica-Thanks! I will have to check out that scale..I need one too. It's great to see you back. How was the party? Sounds like you got a lot of sun. I am lily white.

Candace-My friend just brought me beautiful flower garden for a lack of a better word, a beautiful ceramic pot with different flowers but you still need to come on over and I will definetly find some good food for you! Your flowers are beautiful!!! The house is shaped funny but I love it, it's definetley different. You have to go up 9 stairs to the living room and another 5 to the bedroom and to the garage is about 5 so I should be getting some exercise!!!! badly needed exercise that is LOL.

Sheri-Hey girl! Thanks! I am so glad you posted and keep posting!!! My email is [email protected]-email anytime!

I better get to bed. Hope you all have a great week!

Setina
Closed Thread