Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2002, 06:41 PM   #31  
Member Florida Chick

Wink Hi

A good day with the dermatologist. No zaps for me. DH had to have a couple of them.

Peggy: Thanks for the punch recipes. I especially like the sound of the second one. For our party we don't want the sherbet. We have to make everyone think they are getting Kickapoo Joy Juice.
We are going to have an alcoholic punch (weak) also. Figure we have to use Southern Comfort for that, since this is mountain stuff.:

Maria: Hope all goes well with the colooscopy. Just relax and it is soon over. I like the Imax too. but haven't been to one in a while. Some of them make you feel like you could have need of a 'barf' bag as you go zooming around all those curves and high places. etc.

Slavika: Glad you can post with the laptop. I know you must have another good punch recipe that isn't Hawaiian.

Hi everyone. Take care. Ann
Old 04-18-2002, 09:44 PM   #32  
Net browser

Hi Everybody
I am back on DH lap top again. It's good, but because I have to plug it into my phone line nobody can call me. DH went to a hockey game tonight so he just left his cell phone here for me in case somebody (like family or close friends need to get in touch with us). My friend took to me to my sort of "final" dentist appointment today. It's the gal I spend every Wednesday with. I knew the appointment was for about 45 min. but it actually took 1-1/2 hours and she had to wait all that time. AHHHH she's a good friend. I am happy to say that I am all done unless I have some trouble. I don't go back again for one year. YIPPEE!
I have to say it took a long time and cost a lot of money but I feel really good about having had it done. The teeth are in solid....and do not move. It's even more secure then before I had to have those 4 teeth out, that I had my partial clamped on.
After the dentist we drove right over to the computer shop. The "technician" said he had a hard time finding out what the problem was, and was waiting for my permission to re-install windows because I would lose programs that I had put on....like Hallmark cards, card games, golf games, banking stuff all those things. I told him that would be ok, I could put them back on.....and some I wouldn't even bother with. He said I could pick up the computer tomorrow. He also said something about the scanner and the printer being in the same port or something, but I didn't quite understand what he was saying and they had been hooked up the same for over a year. I think I probably caused the problem myself when I "re-installed" windows myself. (I told him I did that)
Maria hi there. So you are going to have colonoscopy done I think you said on Monday.....I know a couple of gals who have had the procedure done and they said it wasn't too bad. They said the worst part....was the "before" part. LOL LOL, so don't go too far from the bathroom
I kind of like this lap tap except my own monitor screen is so much bigger then this screen
. Ann I looked through my punch recipes, but I didn't come up with anything I thought you could use. I have a really nice one that calls for condensed milk, but I don't think that is the kind you are looking for. The other recipe I have that is really good is called "Fruit Glo Punch" which is also excellent, but it has lemon sherbert in it. I couldn't find anything that brings to mind "Kickapoo Joy Juice" hee hee.
Good night all, hopefully tomorrow I will be back on my own computer.

Last edited by slavika; 04-18-2002 at 09:49 PM.
Old 04-19-2002, 05:25 AM   #33  

on to the next thread!

See ya
Maria
Closed Thread