Closed Thread

Old 04-27-2005, 11:19 AM   #16  

U are doing sooooo great The Kids Mom!!
I am in such envey of u and wanting excersize. I have to make myself drag enough energy out to do it. Then I get tired fast. Hopefully that will go away with the fat.
Keep inspiring me to get out there. Just listening to u talk makes me want to get moving.
I think I will take a walk around the parking lot during lunch.
This week is alot better and not as stressful. Thanks for asking
I have been posting in WW General ww at home with some other women. They are great u should check it out.
I think I am down another pd but I am holding down the dance Till I get a new scale.
Old 04-27-2005, 09:55 PM   #17  

Default and then came the crash and burn........

gained 1.5lbs this week; and I know exactly why! I was NOT OP this weekend. Still excersixed at least 3-4x week, but didn't really focus on the food Sat/Sun.

Good news tho! After WI, I did NOT go crazy with depression/anger and eat a bad lunch--hit Subway on the way home and logged those points.

Gotta focus this weekend--our weekends are so busy and hectic that staying OP is such a challenge--soccer games, baseball games, etc don't make either day 'normal'.

I hope all of you are doing better than me this week!
Old 04-28-2005, 03:54 PM   #18  

I understand where u are coming from The Kids Mom, I have hard time on the weekends too. My problem along with the hetic time scehdule is at work I only have to eat what I take. At home my family's fav goodies lurk on top of the fridge calling out my name. Truely I can hear them from the living room. Then my hubby finds it impossible to live with out going out to eat at least once during the weekend. I will prevail though and so will u!
Old 04-28-2005, 09:45 PM   #19  

Default those dangerous foods and weekends

somehow weekends seem like mini vacations to me.........we eat out at least 2x on the weekends too; it's never my plan, but it's what happens due to time constraints. I've decided that I just make the best choices I can at each restaurant, even if I take a little bit longer to order and even if I end up sounding like Meg Ryan in 'When Harry met Sally'.

What's your favorite low point snack? I'm looking for a new one!
Old 04-29-2005, 11:20 AM   #20  

My Fiber Choc. Treat

A friend gave me the recipe and I think I found it some where else too.

Kalish
2 Cups of Go Lean Cereal (11 fibers)
(the one that looks like little worms and squares less pts than the crunch)

2 Normal size Hershey Choclate bars (add more cereal or use less bars makes it even less in pts)

1 tbsp of LF PB

Stir together and put in plops in a bowl and freeze

I use a box and half of cereal 6 bars and 3tbsp of PB and I get 80 1pt treats

Enjoy
Old 04-30-2005, 06:13 PM   #21  

Default yummy!

What could be wrong with a recipe that includes chocolate and peanut butter?

I heard a similiar recipe this week.........1 bag (12oz?) of choc chips (dark, semisweet, whatever you like) and 1 bag of fiber cereal. I think she said 'fiber one'....is that the one that has 2 little bags inside the one box? If so, that's it! Melt the choc, pour over cereal and stir.

She just drops it by spoonfools onto wax paper until it hardens.

She did't give me the points, but it can't be alot since it makes so much.

I will try your recipe this week; thanks!
Old 05-02-2005, 09:38 AM   #22  

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Ok I am fine now. I got my new WW scales and now I have to change my wieght thing. According to them I only lost 2pds last month. Which sets me back to 243.2 which means I haven't meet my 25 pds and I haven't meet my 10%
I am so dissapointed but atleast I haven't gained.

And yes those recipies sound the same.
Old 05-02-2005, 11:02 PM   #23  

Default re-focus

Not gaining is a good thing! The way I look at it, it's practice for being on maintence! I think we need these wake up calls every now and then to get our attention!

I am getting re-focused this week.......I did a little better this weekend than I did last weekend--I'm hoping to re-lose the 1.5lbs that I gained last week.

I was unable to work out for the last few days and believe it or not, I miss it! I can't believe that I miss it......but, I can tell that if I don't go back tomorrow that I could slip back into NEVER going! I read something last week where someone was quoted saying something like 'WHen I go the gym, I never regret it. However, when I don't go to the gym, I ALWAYS regret it.' That concept has had an impact on me.

Hang in there--I'm trying to just focus on this week and not beat myself up for what I didn't do last week!
Old 05-03-2005, 12:27 PM   #24  

"Maintence Practice" I like that. Thank U!
I have been refocusing too. I made out a new menu to follow which seems o help me best.
As for my excersize I am still trying to motivate myself. I like it too once I get started. But one miss and I just stop and then it is so hard to get started again.
"Tomorrow is New with no mistakes in it" _Anne Of Green Gables (my fav movie)
Old 05-03-2005, 08:47 PM   #25  

Default Quote

I love that quote! It's been years since I've read that book! I will have to get it and start reading it to my kids. Thanks for the reminder.

Tomorrow is WI--hoping for a loss or a maintain. I went to Applebees today for lunch. I had one of their WW meals; not overly impressed with the food, but liked the fact that I didn't have to count any points.

New favorite snack---Meringue Bites; 12 for 2 points. They are pure sugar, of course, but satisfy my sweet tooth. If I use chocolate to satisfy my sweet tooth, there is no stopping me.........better to do it with something that I can easily manage.

Have a great Wednesday!
Old 05-04-2005, 09:45 AM   #26  

I hope your WI goes well. Best of luck. I am sure u will do great!
I WI on Friday morning now.
I wish I could read it to my son but his dad thinks it is a girly book. LOL
I have a the video of set which is 6 videos. I think we should watch them back to back all day one saturday. I just love Anne. I think if I have a girl next time I would like to name her Anne Yvonne. I like LilyMay Yvonne but my husband doesn't. I guess I should get preganet first.
Old 05-04-2005, 10:22 PM   #27  

Default You birth it, you name it!

Good WI today; down 2.6 lbs. (gone are the 1.5 lbs I gaine back last week and a little more to boot).

I made a deal with my husband re: nameing our kids. Since I was the one squeezing the watermelons out of my body, I could name the kids! Being the gracious person that I am, however, I did give him one VETO strike. But only one!

Good Luck Friday; we are going out of town.
Old 05-05-2005, 10:33 AM   #28  

I just found your new post and I will meet u over there from now on. See ya there. Have a good vacation.
Closed Thread