December Goals

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Goals

Weight: I would like to lose 5lbs

December SW: 191.8 <3
    Dec 6- 193.1 (Hope it's just TOM coming and sodium from last night-- only weighing on Fridays will really bother me with this gain)
    Dec 13- 192
    Dec 20-
    Dec 27-

Final:

Pounds til lifetime:

Exercise: 3x a week at gym 5 mins walking 5 mins running x3

Other: -Stay on plan for the month of December.
    -I have changed my weigh in day to Friday. Aside from Dec 1st. I will only weigh on Fridays... I can't keep
    obsessing over normal fluctuations, or one bad day where I use most of my weeklies.
  • Hi everyone -

Hope you all have a great month and Happy Holidays!!

I will meet with my WW leader mid-month to set a final goal weight. My regular meetings are on Wednesday, but with the holidays falling on the last two Wednesdays of the month, I will go on Tuesday instead.

Dec start weight - 139
    Dec goal - 132

Dec 4 - (-3)
    Dec 11 - (-2)
    Dec 18 -
    Dec 24 -
    Dec 31 -
  • 1/1/14 will be my 1 year anniversary so I'm hoping to lose anything but, all in all, am pretty happy with my weight loss this year.

December starting weight: 181.0

12/7:
    12/14:
    12/21:
    12/28:

Final December Weight:
    Total December Loss:
  • December starting weight: 273.4

12/2: 274.6
    12/9: 271.8
    12/16: 268.2
    12/23: 269.6
    12/29: 273.0
  • Quote: 1/1/14 will be my 1 year anniversary so I'm hoping to lose anything but, all in all, am pretty happy with my weight loss this year.

December starting weight:

12/7:
    12/14:
    12/21:
    12/28:

Final December Weight:
    Total December Loss:

You have done a fantastic job!!!
  • PA61, so have you!! What amazing progress you've made. Good luck setting your final goal!
  • Goals

Weight: I would like to lose 9lbs

December SW: 179
    Dec 4- 176.1
    Dec 11- 176.5
    Dec 18- 177
    Dec 25-

Final:
  • I have been slacking and just feeling very down on myself the past couple of months because the scale is moving in the wrong direction. The main goal for this month is to be happy with how the month went, loss or gain.

Goals:

Be back in the 180's
    Hit 100% or more on my Active Link at least 5 out of the 7 days.
    Be more mindful of what I eat and what goes in my mouth
    Tea/diet cocoa after dinner....no sweets for dessert when it's not a special event

December SW: 193.0
    Dec 6-
    Dec 13-
    Dec 20-
    Dec 27-
    Dec 31 -

December Loss -
  • Wow! I started... yesterday. And the success I see in you all is such a motivator!

My goal is to loose 5 lbs by the new year.

December Start - 170
    12/9 -
    12/16 -
    12/23 -
    12/30 - (Goal 165)
    December
  • My weight is up today... Hope it's just TOM coming and sodium from last night. Will not know until next Friday with only weighing in once a week. I should have known it would be a little different going from Monday weigh in to Friday. Maybe if I would have weighed in Monday, I would have show a loss.
  • right Driven-you have to let it adjust!

WELCOME ABINKS
  • You Got This Chele!!!!
  • December SW: 168.2
    Dec 9-
    Dec 16-
    Dec 23-
    Dec 30-
    December Goal: 163.2 (5 pounds)

DrivenByAmbition - When I went to Weight Watchers at work, my weigh-ins were on Fridays. I kind of liked it because I felt like I could relax over the weekend in a way, without being nervous for a Monday weigh-in. I know everyone's different.

Missed weigh in today at noon. I needed to pick up a replacement driver's license and it took over an hour, boo. There is a WW@W I wanted to look into that is on Tuesdays, looks like I need to look into it. 0
  • Sorry! Late to the party lol

December goal: 10 lbs

December 1: 244

12/8: 240
  • I started WW on Tuesday Dec 3

Goal for Dec would be to be in the 140's

Start weight: 155
    Ending goal weight: 130

Current weight: "Ticker"