Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2012, 01:10 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 226/197.6/150

Height: 5'2"

Hello ladies,

I'm (semi) new here. I was on for a few months back in 2008 & doing great on WW then I became pregnant and even though I did great regarding weight gain while I was pregnant, I have gained so much in the last 3 years that I am at my highest point ever.

I had blood work done & my dr confirmed that I have slightly high Triglycerides, slightly low HDL and the stinger, a few points from being considered Diabetic.

So here I am. I joined WW last night, though I haven't been to a meeting yet, hoping to get into one on Saturday.

Today I took a 2+ mile hike with my daughter's class. My calves were burning, my face was on fire & I wanted to quit, but knew my group was counting on me. But it's also a humongous motivator for me. I know that I have to push through for both myself & my family, I also want to do that hike and not have my knees & hips killing me later on that night.
Old 05-03-2012, 06:11 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

Welcome Gemini!!! What a great way to start out on your new(er) healthy lifestyle. Good luck and hope you get to your meeting on Saturday
Old 05-03-2012, 10:44 AM   #18  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

welcome gemini! Glad you joined back in

Well ladies I have another day out of the office but I am better prepared. I did have to dip into my weeklies yesterday since I did not get a workout....ya know sodium is a killer with restaurant food and on top of that I did not get in all my water.

Ok enough of my complaining

I am starting today great with a lite breakfast of an english cucumber and an egg (I know odd but heck thats me)
Old 05-03-2012, 09:02 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 208/Ticker/135

Height: 5'5 1/2

Hi everyone!

My week so far is good! Been tracking points and being good staying away from high points food . I was bummed with my last WI because I was up 0.6 lbs but not too bummed though because I know that weight fluctuates because of lots of reason. But last tues I checked and peeked at my weight and I was down 1.4 and was in OneDerland. So hopefully it still stays the same till my official WI so I can be truly and officially in OneDerland

Speaking of dailies and weeklies. I have a question. Ok I earn activity points when I workout or any physical activity. I opted using my activity points first then the weeklies. So do I need to eat all my activity points? Like my dailies I have 31 plus 14 if I workout. So total is 45 right? So I need to use up all 45 points on that day? What it the maximum points I can eat when its over 31? Just want to make sure if I am not over eating or anything

Thanks and you guys have a great weekend!
Old 05-03-2012, 10:51 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 252/see ticker/199

Height: 5'7"

I posted my NSV in another forum as well but I thought I'd share directly with you guys...

I went back to Old Navy and rocked XL shirts and XL shorts. Woot woot!!!!
Old 05-04-2012, 09:54 AM   #21  
Work in Progress

XLMuffinTop all I can say is that is soooo awesome!

myfavisblue, you do not have to eat all or any of your activity points but you can not save them for another day. This is what I was lead to beleive, on days I workout I tend to eat a bit more but I have never eaten all my ap's, exercise tends to kill my appetite for some reason. I work out in the early eve after work so when I get home I am not really hungry for dinner.

I can't remember if I shared a this nsv here or not but I did a little closet shopping tuesday and found 7 skirts a size smaller (8) in my closet I can wear....(they are big 8's but I will take it) so last night I dropped them off at the cleaners and I can pick them up on Monday. It has been 6-7 years since I have been able to put them on.
Old 05-04-2012, 05:51 PM   #22  

nancylmrn, Thank you for the response.

XLmuffntop, Good for you girl!!
Old 05-05-2012, 03:31 PM   #23  
Work in Progress

Well today does not look like I will make it to the gym but will try and get a walk in at least.

Worked part of the morning and now getting ready to go visit my in-laws which should be fun. They asked up to stay for dinner and I have no idea what they are making so I have no way to plan for the day. I will do my best to make some great choices
Old 05-06-2012, 12:17 PM   #24  

Hi guys! Excited to share my good news. Today I reached my 5% goal weight and not only that I am not in the 200's anymore. Finally reached OneDerland. Yay!! It was a big loss for me this week. Well I expected it because the previuos week I gained and its because I did not track all the food that I ate and ate lots of junk foods so was probably all the the water that I retained and it was that TOM But overall I am happy and I promise not to go crazy eating after a weight loss just to congratulate myself with the job well done.
Old 05-06-2012, 02:24 PM   #25  
Work in Progress

Congrats on your loss and now onderland too can't get any better than that

Well today looks like a day of errands so I an off....so to speak will check in later chicks

have a great day
Closed Thread