Closed Thread

Old 12-27-2011, 05:51 AM   #1  
Made of Starstuff

Arrow WW MM CHALLENGE! Nov/Dec Week 9!

Week 9! We're starting in on the last week of this two month challenge =)

Spreadsheet Link! We're at the End of Week 8, and we're moving into Week 9!

Give us all your Updates and Plans for this week!

At the end of this week, I'll be posting the thread for the FINAL WEIGH-IN, and the final updates for progress.

We'll then begin the Jan/Feb MM Challenge for those interested.
Old 12-27-2011, 05:55 AM   #2  
Made of Starstuff

Hey everyone =)

Did okay this past week. Sorry the thread was put up a day late, with the holiday weekend everything's been so busy.

I'm down again on the scale, which is great. Unfortunately, I'm dealing with a terrible cold, so right now I'm trying to focus on resting up, and having hot soup available.

Good thing is that without my sense of smell, extra food isn't as tempting.

With the big holidays over for me, I'm not going to be dealing with much in the way of leftovers. And I don't do much for New Year's, so that should also be easy.

I'm glad to be doing better than I was, and I'm looking forward to having a successful week (and to starting up a new challenge next week with a happy face and a positive outlook!).

Hope everyone's doing well!
Old 12-27-2011, 09:49 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 215/see ticker/130

Height: 5 foot

According to my scale this morning, I'm down .2 Not a huge loss, but a loss is not a gain!!! Having had several days of "grazing" on Christmas dinner (ham, turkey, deviled eggs and sausage balls mostly) not to mention my husbands grandma made us a chocolate pie (just for us!!)....I don't think I did too bad Now to get back into it and try to get off 1.3 this week to get me out of the 200's (which is the goal that I made for myself...get out of the 200's by the time I go back to work next Monday-Tuesday will be our weigh in).
Old 12-27-2011, 10:23 AM   #4  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

I thought I did ok over the past few days and glad I wi on Monday morning because today I had a gain. When I look at my food journal though I should not be suprised I did good on Saturday, Sunday was a bit worse but the worst day was yesterday. Plus I have not been to the gym in three days too so back on track today.

Oh chicks I have a nsv I want to share...I actually went out yesterday and purchased a new pair of jeans one size smaller than I was wearing in September!....I have them on now even though they have a 'comfort waist band' they don't look too bad
Old 12-27-2011, 06:44 PM   #5  
Go Blue!

S/C/G: 286.8/180.6/145

Hey hope everyone had a great holiday. Ours was actually really nice, which was a nice treat. I love my family but they are one with the drama. Last year was such a massive stressfest, so I was dreading this year a little. But everyone was in a good mood and got along, so yay! I was down 0.6 for my WI. I got hit with TOM the day before WI for the third month in a row and this is the first of those 3 months where I didn't have a small gain so was happy about that.

I'm down to a size L in workout pants and got a couple new pairs for Xmas which was very exciting. The waistbands of my XL pants slide fall down a lot during high impact. During my Friday morning run I was literally tugging them up every 20 seconds. So after two test runs yesterday trying out both new pairs, I'm pleased to say they both stayed put! Woo.

Lovely hope you feel better soon, get lots of rest and fluids!

Katrat congrats on your loss, hey a loss after Xmas is a good thing! If I weighed in yesterday I probably would have been a little up even though overall I did okay.

Nancy congrats on the new jeans! So exciting to get new clothes.
Old 12-29-2011, 10:58 PM   #6  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Somni great job you are now in an L whoo hoo that is so exciting...I felt the same way when I bought that pair of jeans.

Well the gain I had on tue/wed is almost gone so I feel good about that but I would sure like to make my goal on this challenge (its only a measly 2 more lb) but if not I am ok with it.

I feel bad I did not workout much this past 7 days (twice compared to 7) but in the big picture it is not bad I am on vacation and I chose to spend time with my husband rather than spend 2 hours away at the gym.

Tomorrow we may even go see a movie (no popcorn or junk though)
Old 12-31-2011, 12:49 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 267/230.5/161

Height: 5"8

Boooo had a gain this week of 1.5 lbs, oh well will learn from this..

HAPPY NEW YEAR! May you all have health and prosperity in the coming year! Blessings!
Old 12-31-2011, 08:52 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 256/155/140

Height: 5'5

I'm definately in for the next challenge!!!
Closed Thread