Old 09-12-2011, 11:52 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 248/167/150

Height: 5'6

Default Weekly Chat - Sept 12 - 19th

New thread! New Week!!

This week, i want to track more. Seems i really mess up in that area. Also need to hit up the gym more. Those are my goals for this week. I am staying super motivated since i am so close to Onederland. Never been there ever, maybe when i was 12 or 13. I dont even remember ever being below 200. So this is a big deal to me.

I would just like you all to know... that i can see my collarbones!!!! OMG! hah. I was telling someone that at work, and they are all like... what do you mean you can see them?! i said i can! and i never could before. I hated wearing lower cut shirts and wished they were there. Exciting stuff!

I started eating shawarma's again.. Cant be a good thing. I have to stay away. I think they are misleading and not as healthy as i think they are. This week my weight is up from 204 to 207 which i am pretty sure is due to sodium. I have a few more days to bring it down for weigh in day. So i better keep it in line lol.
mercuryblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 01:19 PM   #2  
tonya

S/C/G: 228.5/228.5/140

Height: 5'5

This is my first week back and i am really not wanting to fail this time like so many times before!!! I have to do this my health depends on it and i am so glad for this site!!! I really need some accountability and some inspiration!!
innerthinchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 02:30 PM   #3  

Awesome, hey Innerthinchick! You can so do this. Just take it day by day... dont ever think about how far you have to go, you WILL get there. Day by day, one meal at a time girl. You got it! We are all here in the same situation that you are, and its working.
Old 09-12-2011, 02:53 PM   #4  
I'm a princess.True story

S/C/G: 184.6/132.8/140

Height: 5'8''

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercuryblue View Post
IThis week my weight is up from 204 to 207 which i am pretty sure is due to sodium. I have a few more days to bring it down for weigh in day. So i better keep it in line lol.
I hate this sodium thing! Every times I eat something too salty, like I FEEL it. My tummy just get so bloated and it always take me like 3 days to get it away...

Last friday, my dear boyfriend tried a receipe of Creole pork. It was saying like ''sprinkle with salt'' but he just ROLLED them in. I ate the 2/3 of it because I did not wanted to hurt him but it was SO salty, it did not even taste good.. He used the same quantity of salt for 1 receipe that I would use for 5.

And then the next day I ate poutine and took 2 pounds. Talk about bright choices!! LOL
TurboMammoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 06:12 PM   #5  

I have high blood pressure, and i am fairly sure i am salt sensitive. I eat salty stuff and it also puts my pressure up. Sooo i take diuretics as part of my blood pressure pills. I know when i have eaten lots of sodium cause i pee like crazy and other times when i am watching what i eat more, the pills dont effect me like that. Salt sucks!

I am going to Monday night RAW Wrestling tonite. Should be a blast. I decided to make a costume and dress up like the Macho Man Randy Savage. He died earlier in the year, so its a tribute to him. Anyhow, my costume is hilarious and thankfully i have a big pair of sunglasses to hide behind LOL. My boyfriend dared me to dress up, so i have to do it! Maybe you will see me on TV :P I just have to make sure not to eat anything there tonite, talk about sodium... pizza, poutine, popcorn, nachos, all bad stuff.
Old 09-12-2011, 07:23 PM   #6  
One Pound at a Time

S/C/G: 190/149/150

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercuryblue View Post
New thread! New Week!!

I would just like you all to know... that i can see my collarbones!!!! OMG! hah. I was telling someone that at work, and they are all like... what do you mean you can see them?! i said i can! and i never could before. I hated wearing lower cut shirts and wished they were there. Exciting stuff!
Mercuryblue, I have always joked about the collarbone thing. People don't understand unless they go through the process of losing weight. I saw my collarbones after week 3 and was thrilled! My fiancee had no idea what I was raving about. Now mine are very pronounced and I love to look at them in the mirror. Lol. Who knew we carried so much fat in our necks? Lol.
OnceUponADrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 07:52 PM   #7  
girl disappearing

S/C/G: 311/239.2/195

Height: 5'5"

Today was the first day in seven months that someone asked me if I'd lost weight. I started out so big (311) that it's still hard for me to see it, but apparently it's starting to become obvious to people who don't know I'm on WW!

It's one of my coworkers and she asked me what I'd been doing and I told her WW and she was asking me all sorts of questions about it, so maybe I'll have a new WW buddy at work! There are already several of us doing it.
Tudor Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 09:18 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 161.4/145/130

Height: 5'5"

Mercuryblue good luck this week I'm sending you good vibes to reach onderland! You can do it! Oh and it's a big joke in my family when I ask my kids if they can see collarbones. They think I'm crazy.

The sodium thing bugs me too. I always check my wedding ring in the morning when I wake up after a salty night. If it's too tight and doesn't slip off my finger I know I need to up my water that day!

Innerthinchick welcome back! Rock your first week back.

Tudor Rose that's such a nice feeling When people start to notice your weight loss. You are doing amazing. And inspiring others too!
Proatthis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 09:39 PM   #9  

S/C/G: SW 268/ CW 202.4/ GW 150

Height: 5'1

Aww congrats on someone noticing Tudor!

I am being so lazy food wise, I just don't want to cook. Still sticking to my whole foods challenge (day 16) but I'm so read for this month to be over *laughs*

My tattoo: http://yfrog.com/h26kkgfj
I love it, mostly. The tail is a bit too "separate" for me so I'm going back on sunday to have him add some straight/wispy black lines to it. The rest of it is gorgeous
patchymama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 09:59 PM   #10  

LOOOOOVE the tattoo, patchy!

Went for a run. Wanted to hit the 4.5k for the first time tonight, so far the farthest I've done was 3.8k. I was filling SUPER good, I was up to 4k and.. it started raining really bad and I was wearing a white tshirt. TALK ABOUT CLASSY. lol!
Old 09-15-2011, 08:30 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 230/230/150

Hello ladies, Im back on ww as of monday.. I have done this and several other diets my whole life.... This time I am using my smart phone app to track. I have not gone to a meeting, trying to see if I can do the program without spending the money... But if I need the support or the guilt of Weigh in then I will....
breasonable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 11:59 AM   #12  

Its awesome Patchy! Always exciting to get a new tattoo I will be looking forward to mine. I hear getting the inside of the inner bicep is really painful. That part i will not be looking forward to haha!

THis week is horrible for me, scale is showing my weight being up atleast 3 lbs still. Not too sure what to think of that. Still have till saturday to weigh in. I guess if im up im up. Im just so close to onederland, i will be really disapointed if thats true weight gain. Ugh!!
Old 09-15-2011, 04:04 PM   #13  
One Pound at a Time

S/C/G: 190/149/150

I'm home sick from work today with a virus. On the bright side, I lost a pound and a half between this morning and this afternoon! So it's not all bad. Missed my weigh-in at work today but will go to a meeting on Saturday.
OnceUponADrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 04:14 PM   #14  

mercuryblue, hope it won't be a true gain by saturday

onceupon, rest and get well!

I had a crapy day yesterday and I really need to finish stuff at the lab for tomorrow, so I'll be stock here until like 8PM tonight. It's only 4PM and I'm already bored to death. Plus the fact that I had a huuuge car bill to pay (I complained about that all over the forum I think LOL)

Hope you're doing well! Can't wait til this freakin bad day is over!
Old 09-15-2011, 10:27 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 204/183/125

Height: 5'4"

Have to weigh in tomorrow! I had a really disappointing week last week with a loss of .6lbs. I know, the scale went in the right direction, but I worked my butt off for that .6lbs. This week I'm hoping to be down 2lbs so I can hit my 5% since rejoining 4 weeks ago
Aileen is offline   Reply With Quote