Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2002, 02:51 PM   #1  
si, si signora

Default okay, this needs to be under the week 4 thread - oops

myra-
you are so amazing in your ability to stay under 25 pts when your range was higher. I can't imagine really eating much fewer than 25 pts in a given day. I don't count my activity points, but I earn two if not three a day.

Way to go on losing your other 10%, we're about at the same place now. I need to lose another 11 to get to the top of my goal range and 16 to get to my ultimate goal.

I weigh in tomorrow. I have no idea how I'll do. I am going to start the get into the next size down mode now. I just donated my size 3/4 jeans to a women's shelter. I kept a pair of 7/8 and 5/6 as my goal pants. These are about 9 years old, so I figure they are good indicators of where I want to be. I have a couple of skirts I would love to get into before spring.

I have started running hoping that that burst of sweating and high intensity cardio will boost that metabolism! I really like it so far. I am trying to get a three mile groove, distance without stopping and then work on speed. I wish seesaw lived nearby for inspiration.

okay, i'm done now.

grandma- I'm going to the store this afternoon and getting some apples. The pink ladies are on sale at our coop right now. My new snack is 1 T peanut butter (2 pts) and an apple after my workout.

Have you guys heard of the peanut butter diet? apparently, people who eat more fat (30-35%) have a better record of maintaining weight loss. Maybe the fat is more satisfying. If I find a link, I'll post it.

lala
Old 01-11-2002, 07:49 PM   #2  
Lifetimer

S/C/G: 183.6/173/140

Thanks for the kudos, Lalala, but actually the top of my range has been 25 points. Now I am within 1 lb. of having to cut it to no more than 23 points. I know that's not much, but it really scares me. I am frequently at 25 when you take all the night time munching into account.
Closed Thread