Weight and Resistance Training Boost weight loss, and look great!

Old 06-26-2005, 09:13 AM   #46  
Mel

Lots of wine and ice cream on the board yesterday
My workout yesterday was detailing dh's car in 95 degree heat It was part of his Father's Day present, and I was supposed to get some help. Ds did the interior windows, then went to the pool I'm such a sucker that I let him. It really wasn't all that much exercise, but boy did I sweat

I need to do super cardio today, but it's already 97 and I haven't slept more than about 4 hours for the last 3 nights. I feel like I'm in a slightly vibrating fog all the time...guess I better call my doc. This isn't real good for the eating resolve. Rabbit, I hear you on the feeling that this is all leading nowhere. You know that's not true, but it's hard to combat the feeling. Are you getting any help?

Lots of cleaning, outdoor chores, and seriously starting to pack myself and ds for our trip to CO in a week and a half...ugh, maybe I'll go back to bed and just stare at the ceiling fan!

Mel
Mel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2005, 02:10 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 202/144/Lean/Fit

Height: 5'2

Hi all,

Mel I hope you get some rest real soon. 4 hours per night is crazy. If I don't get 6 hours, somebody better watch out!

I stared down Coldstone yesterday. We walked in 97 degree heat for about 3 hours before going to the store. The kids all got some, but I did NOT buckle. Instead I treated myself to the smallest size frappucino that Starbucks makes. Dinner last night was grilled chicken. Didn't cook any veggies, was too busy refereeing the 6 kids I ended up with last night.

Got up this AM and worked legs. Then drove straight home, changed shoes and cut the grass and cut down bushes for 1.5 hours. I figure that will be my cardio for the day.

Tiki.
tikanique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2005, 02:58 PM   #48  
Working My Way Back Down

Never did rain yesterday, in fact clouded over and cleared off about 3 times! Today is bright and sunny again. I was out watering the garden before it heats up. Now I'm washing sheets and towels to hang on the line. Then I'm loading up my bike and going into town (where's there's a bike trail!) and going for a ride. We live on a gravel road right off a main highway with not much shoulder, never mind a bike trail, so it's not safe to ride (or walk) there. We've been on the highway dept's schedule for the last several years for a serious upgrade, including a bike trail, but I'm sure since they haven't started, that it's not happening this year either. Sigh...
WaterRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2005, 03:30 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 202/144/Lean/Fit

Height: 5'2

OMIGOSH!!! I was so proud that I visited Coldstone's website before going there to see the nutrient info. That was the main reason I didn't get anything there. Well, I just went to Starbuck's website to get the nutritional information for what I had there and it was JUST AS BAD AS A SMALL COLDSTONE SERVING!! Worse, even, because it had less protein.

Tiki.
tikanique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 04:59 AM   #50  

hi LWL,

Mel - yes, I know it is leading somewhere, but it is hard tho shake the feeling indeed. At the moment I see a therapist every 2 weeks and 3FC is more or less my day to day support.

TIKI - Bad luck about the starbucks- coldstone, but Bravo for you for checking that out !!

Pat - It seems so strange to me to go to town for a bike ride !! I hope it was enjoyable

rabbit
4rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote