Weight and Resistance Training Boost weight loss, and look great!

Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2009, 04:44 AM   #16  

Hi,

Yesterdays report: did 15 min treadmill run in the morning, 2.6 km, and I did another hour of cardio in the evening. Very annoiing: someone took my shoes from the lockerroom at the gym so I had to go home in my gym shoes! I really hate that, these were my work shoes so I'll have to get new ones.

mfoodwise:
m1 yoghurt
m2 half sandiwch
m3: half sandwich & soup
m4: 5 crackers with gorgonzola, 2 hb eggs, tomato
m5: salad
m6: lots of died cranberries.

This morning I am ravenous. Very difficult to keep to my eating plan.
m1: yoghurt
m2: cc + cherries
m3: sandwich
m4: yoghurt
m5 ? maybe salad

have a great day all,
Rabbit
Old 04-17-2009, 08:49 AM   #17  
No description available.

Someone took your shoes? I'm sorry.....that's a bummer.....

Well I did so good yesterday. So good that I thought---a reeses peanut butter egg won't kill me.....and then I had 2 more and a piece of cake. Dinner wound up being turnip greens with eggs and chile....my calories for the day are okay, but I know that I am eating for muscle and a lovely midsection, and those choices won't help me get there.

Note to self:do not reward on plan behavior with reeses pnb eggs.

Have a great day ladies!
Old 04-17-2009, 12:47 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 266 / 179 / 165

Height: 5'7"

MIdwife, you are here by sentenced to Dee's jail. She knows how to break you of your evil-egg habit!!

Doing well here. Had 2 events to go to this week and the clothes are getting tooo biiiigggg!! This is the really fun part of this whole effort, that the next time you wear something it is too baggy. I'm trying not to think of the waste factor (after all, it's better than wasting my life). I'm wearing pants I haven't worn since 2004!!
Old 04-17-2009, 04:23 PM   #19  
Ilene the Bean

4rabbit, that is VERY annoying losing ones shoes ...
sportmom Way to go on the baggy clothes ...
midwife step away from the eggs ... But I know where you're coming from, why do we insist on rewarding ourselves with food

It's funny, that even at 52, when I visit my parents, sometimes not all the time, I walk in the door right to the cookie corner... That's what I did today, ate 6 cookies grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ... I made a better choice this afternoon had CC and triscuits ... Life goes on...
Old 04-19-2009, 12:16 PM   #20  
PR 1 Mile: 9:44

S/C/G: 200.5/160/130

Height: 5'-4"

I will not be posting a gain this week afterall! My jail sentence has been commuted, I guess. Wogged 6 miles this morning, even after a night out with DH. Okay, we we're old folks and were home well before 10pm. A co-workers daughter was getting married, and while we were dressed up I made DH go get our pictures taken. He wasn't happy, but he complied. The entire picture taking ordeal was a lesson in humility. After all the compliments I recieved from co-workers and forum friends, I thought I looked pretty good. WRONG! I look huge in the pictures. The photographer didn't give us and instructions like they normally do. Not sit up straight, tilt you head, nothing. Lousy experience, I'll be writing to the store management. There was 1 decent photo. I had a friend take a picture at the reception, so hopefully it turns out better. I doubt I can get DH in a tie again any time soon.

Off to plant some veggies.
Old 04-19-2009, 11:15 PM   #21  
Ilene the Bean

Dixied -- please posts pics I love pics!!
Closed Thread