Weight and Resistance Training Boost weight loss, and look great!

Old 11-29-2007, 10:39 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 150/148/120

Height: 5'2"

Default Sculpting Her Body Perfect

Has anyone tried this program or have read the book? If you have, what did you think of it? Does it work well? I'm trying to come up with a good weight training routine that I won't get bored with (got a little bored with BFL cuz there aren't many moves to pick from and they're all so basic I feel like I'm in middle school gym class again). Any help is really appreciated! Thanks!
LaBonita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 01:07 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 266 / 179 / 165

Height: 5'7"

I have this book (bought it) and really like it. It's similar to other titles like "body sculpting bible for women." I think alot of us are looking forward to the new release "New rules of lifting for women" that's due out on 12/27, so you might want to keep an eye out for that one too.

Agree with you on the BFL book. What I've done is gone thru alot of books from the library and picked out more exercises. I photocopy the exercise pages that I like and then add them to my duotang folder and just switch things up every now and then. It really helps to build my portfolio of exercises for each body part.
sportmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 03:45 AM   #3  

Thanks for the reply sportmom. Has anyone else tried it and want to add in their 2 cents?
Old 12-04-2007, 01:42 AM   #4  

NO ONE????? Gosh I thought I'd get more responses than this. I guess I'll have to settle for the google results. I just wanted opinions from people on this site cuz I trust it a little more, but oh well....
Old 12-04-2007, 07:29 AM   #5  
Mel

We aren't ignoring you- most of us do our own programs, some of us have done BFL or used The Body Sculpting Bible. I've never looked at the program you asked about. No one is trying to be rude, we just are unfamiliar with that program and can't make any useful comments about it.

Basically any program where you eat clean, lift heavy and do some cardio "works". It's how diligently you work the program that makes the difference.

Mel
Mel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 02:52 PM   #6  

Hi,

I also did as Mel said...I do not do a specific program, I just get books, DVDs, read krista's sitres, go to power class, and ask and look around at a gym. I liked the books of pam peeke, and the body sculpting bilble, to get some background. But in the end it is ot about a program, it is about doing someting, about acting right.

IMO anything works as long as it is the right thing to fit with your lifestyle, and includes clean eats & sufficient excercise (lifting, cardio & stretchind or yoga). And as yoor life changes, you will have to change yoyr routine as well.

good luck,
rabbit
4rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote