Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 10-21-2006, 05:49 PM   #31  
Co-Mod

S/C/G: 272/129/127

I have not lost any more weight! I have been STARVING lately. That, coupled with unbelievably busy days and complete exhausation.............I have been completely off my "diet" and have been a bit ragingly out of control.........................
I so need to snap out of it. But that is easier said than done.
shrinkingchica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 01:19 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Isn't it always easier said than done?

So today my calories were INSANE. I was watching the types of foods to see exactly whats bugging my stomach, so I planned really "clean" foods. Well end of the day? 1090 calories, 20% fat. And I ate 4 times!! It's like one extreme to another. But my tummy is feeling a bit better... fingers crossed I sleep thru the entire night!

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 11:45 AM   #33  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Hi everyone! How are you all doing? Christmas is coming so fast! I have an interview on Tuesday for a second job for the holidays at a shop called Things Remembered in the Galleria. I didn't have any money to get any dress clothes and I had no shoes so I had to swallow my pride and get some patience and called my father. Me and my dad don't have the best relationship. To put it short, he's been a deadbeat dad my whole life. I really don't even consider him a factor in my life. I've even asked my mama to be the one to give me away at my wedding because I seriously doubt my father will be there. Anyway, he's never given me anything so I was blown away when he said he would take me shopping. I figured he was going to take me to Walmart or the thrift store but he took me to GOODY'S!!! I've never shopped in Goody's before. He brought me five cute shirts and one pair of pants (Goody's has a AWFUL selection of plus size dress pants....most of them were like Grandma clothes). Then he started talking about getting shoes to go with it and Goody's didn't have my size so we went next door to the Shoe Department. I was looking for some cute flats but couldn't find any in my size then I was walking down a aisle with boots and I saw these boots that I have been DYING to have since I first saw them. Yall know those cute kickass knee length boots? Well I always wanted some but never could find any in my size (I have a wide foot). So I just looked at them just to admire and the salesperson that was helping me went to the back and brought a pair out in my size! I tried them on and they FIT! I walked in them, ran a little bit, even jumped up and down and they are SOOO comfortable! AND SO HOT! And they were on sale! So my dad brought them for me along with a pair of these slippers that alot of people have that I wanted too. So I'm happy. I also splurged for the first time in over a year and got a pedicure/manicure, my eyebrows arched, and my hair cut! I went out with my friends on Friday night after all of this wearing a pair of my contact lenses that I had gotten a while back, and when I got in the car, all three of them SCREAMED and was like OMG! My friend Sunshine even grabbed me and kissed me! LOL They spent the rest of the night telling me how hot I looked. So I'm on freakin cloud nine!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 11:42 AM   #34  
Fat-be-gone

hey guys....

i'm feeling yucky because the scale was high today. the highest it has ever been. but today really is the day that everything changes. I guarantee it!!!
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 12:14 PM   #35  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

Rosario - you can do it! or I am going to come there and kick your butt!
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 01:17 PM   #36  

Goodmorning! I am on day 2 of sleeping thru the night Wow, the world looks SO much better when you are well rested! It was really only like 5-6 days where I wasn't really sleeping, but it felt like weeks.

JasonsLea - thats awesome about the new clothes. Amazing how they can make a girl feel

Rosario - get on it! Now!! DO IT! But seriously, I am half attempting to follow this "eat right for your blood type" plan, and although it's only been Saturday and Sunday.. I feel better, am not bloated, and my scale is finally budging. If you know what your blood type is I can help you figure out key foods that will help you with this battle, and key foods to lay off of. I find its really easy to try to encorporate the certains foods it says will help me to lose the weight, like for me... I need to eat more beef and more broccoli. I love those two foods and make sure I have one of them once a day! Anyways... let me know.

Courtnie- lordy lady you are getting more tiny by the day.. you are SO gonna hit your christmas goal!

-Aimee
Old 10-23-2006, 01:27 PM   #37  
Co-Mod

Shari- I am so happy for you. What a great feeling!

Rosario- I HATE that yucky feeling and when the scale stays up for a while even though your doing everything right.......... the yuckiness bugs the **** out of me and actually makes me a sour person. I need to get over living life by the dictates of the scale. I so fall into that trap.

Courtnie- You ARE getting sooo tiny! You are going to beat us all by reaching your goal first!!

Aimee- The world does "feel" better when you've had a good rest. Also, I am convinced that it helps with weightloss. There is a thread about that over in current news, if you haven't read it already. Also, what is this blood type diet?? What is the premise behind it? I'm sure that there have been threads on it but............the cliffs notes version will suffice.
Old 10-23-2006, 01:29 PM   #38  
Co-Mod

Oh, Just to clarify........... my NEW Christmas/New Years (I like the idea of an extra week to get to my goal, lol) goal is my "half the woman" challenge. So, my goal is 20lbs in the next 10-11 weeks basically.................
Old 10-23-2006, 01:39 PM   #39  

shrinking chica - first, it's not a weight loss thing, well it wasn't given to me in that way. My mom and brother both went to a naturalpath because they aren't at peak healthy (oh and they can afford to pay some guy 300 bucks to figure out what foods to enjoy/avoid), and my mom passed the book along to me because of the chronic sinus infections I was getting. The Quick version? Basically your blood type says where you came from, and they've tracked where all the blood types have come from. It gives an idea on how our ancestors ate, and who weren't obese, so you eat certain foods based on what was available for them. I hope that makes sense. Then they list foods for each blood type, divided by "highly beneficial", "Neutral", and "Avoid". In the mean time, my sinus infections are GONE, they used to bother me at least once a week.

Alright, so that wasn't really a cliff notes version. One thing I just really want to highlight is that its not specifically meant for weight loss, that is just a factor of it. Anymore questions?

-Aimee
Old 10-23-2006, 02:06 PM   #40  
Starting Fresh

haha thanks ladies, I sure hope I make my goal! I think pretty soon the weight long will slow down... at least they say it does when you get closer to goal!
Old 10-23-2006, 10:24 PM   #41  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

Hi everyone! How are you all doing? I'm doing alright. WI is tomorrow and I'm feeling iffy about it. TTYL
Old 10-24-2006, 01:37 AM   #42  

Today was day 3 of staying under my calories, I don't know what I'm aiming for really, under 1700 I guess. I wonder though, how low is TOO low? On Saturday I ended up lower than I wanted to be, at around 1100 calories for the day.. I ate 4 times and when I went to bed I wasn't hungry. Now just to add my running back in!

Rosario - how are you doing over there?

-Aimee
Old 10-25-2006, 02:04 AM   #43  

My calories today were 1712, I'm not quite sure of what to make of that. So instead I'm just gonna take it as it is. I guess I really need to make a decision about what I am aiming for.. any advice? I can't seem to make this decision.

-Aimee
Old 10-25-2006, 12:46 PM   #44  
Starting Fresh

Aimee - http://nutrition.about.com/library/b...tion_guide.htm

SOOOO last night... wait let me back up few years...

Around grade 8 or 9 I met this girl and we became really food friends. She was a very ADD so we fought sometimes and didnt talk to each other but for the most part we were the best of friends until late in grade 12 (cant remember what happened....). Anyway in grade 11 I met this guy - I ended up dating him and she ended up dating his best friend. I was with this guy for two years and she was with his friend about the same (I think) - we kinda feel apart in grade 12 but we were still dating these guys. Anyway within a year of grade 12 being over we had all broken up and gone our own ways. She has been living in the interior but I have talked to her once and a while and saw her once a few months back.

Anyway her and this ex boyfriend (my ex's friend) are back together and back in town for a while. So they came over last night.... IT WAS SOOO WEIRD! Anyway it made me remember how much I miss her and how much fun we always had. And this guy seems much better now. ANYWAY I found out this ex of mine (broke up almost 3 years ago) - misses me? AND AND AND

GET THIS

HE STALKS ME!!!!!!!!!!

I am so creeped out, he goes to all my websites (none of witch I had when I was with him....................) he even goes to Keikos site, and reads my blog? wtf... thank god I dont really write in it anymore, but it concerns me that he reads it none the less. Anyway that totally creeped me out and while they were at my house he called his friend... he told him he was at my house... I can only imange what he was thinking.

There was nothing wrong with my ex, great guy - but now I am creeped out.
Old 10-25-2006, 06:09 PM   #45  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

Whooo! What is with people I talk to having stalkers? Geez.