Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 10-26-2006, 03:06 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Courtnie - Stalking is definitely a little creepy, but in this day and age of computers, I think it's easier and more socially acceptable. (ie "googling" someone). If he starts showing up at your house.. call the COPS! Or talk to him NOT alone and tell him to STOP! So that website says just under 1700/day, but i'm going for a range.. so maybe 1500-1700.

Rosario - where are youuuuuu???

Today was weigh in day, and on Friday I was 235 (didn't have the heart to change my ticker completely ). This week I am 229! Woohoo! Definitely enough of a loss for a carrot dance! So I am feeling more committed! Infact, I am thinking up some goals for the next 2 weeks.. basically calories staying good, starting running (toe is better), doing some squats and pushups to tone the body with little effort, heh. (thanks for reminding me Courtnie!) I can't believe I'm actually down 22 pounds, I am in awe. Although it's been a LONG time getting them off.. since decemeber!

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 03:20 PM   #47  
Fat-be-gone

aimee---that's freaking awesome!!!! now I need to follow in ur footsteps and start losing too (i'm up to 240...yikes) wow, I didn't even realize how much weight you have lost. you're doing great and I hope this new plan is what you needed.

courntie-that is scary....defintely watch your back...you never know with people nowadays.

so I am still struggling to find what works for me. i just want to scream. I know what it is that I have to do....I even got the motivation and everything, I just can't seem to do it!!! Planning out my day helps but it doesn't necessarily mean I am going to stick to it. I went back to fitday, so maybe seeing the actual amount of calories I am eating might wake me up (well it won't if I don't document everything I eat...) Tonite I am just going to think about what it is that I want (to be heathy and fit) and what I am willing to do to get it (eating right and exercise). See, it's not that hard, I already hav eit figured out...the whole putting a plan into action is whats killing me. Woe is me....I hope I figure it out soon...before I really blow up! lol

chat with ya'll later
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 03:56 PM   #48  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

CONGRATS AIMEE!!!!

I came here JUST to see how much you lost! haha Keep it up!!

Rosario - you can do it, I know you can - just keep it and eventually you will find what works

This morning I rode my bike for 1 hour. I have decided I am going to do it every morning for an hour - especially with this idea of a vacation for christmas (doesnt mean we could go at xmas) - I want to be 140 before I go anywhere! Not because I think I am fat, but because this is the time of thing I really need to motivate me. Not to say I am not motivaed, I am! BUT this is what I need to make me try just a bit harder!
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 03:58 PM   #49  
Fat-be-gone

i love vacation.....where do you guys plan to go??
Old 10-26-2006, 04:07 PM   #50  
Starting Fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosario View Post
i love vacation.....where do you guys plan to go??
no idea, but i think its gonna be somewhere good... we have never gone anywhere!

I mean I would love to go to greece or costa rica or something, but its probably gonna be mexico or something like that.

We are figuring $2,500 each... where can we go with that? lol
Old 10-26-2006, 04:21 PM   #51  
Fat-be-gone

lucky you......i say cancun....I've never been but the beaches look awesome or maybe cabo san lucas.

what about the bahamas???
Old 10-26-2006, 05:13 PM   #52  

I agree... cabo cabo cabo!! Or Hawaii! Even Cancun would be nice

Rosario - weight loss is amazingly hard.. and without the help of my bf, I wouldn't have suceeded this last week. When are your hardest times? Fitday helps a lot I think. Also what helps me is that Imake sure to have a salad a day, and I have peaches for snacks cuz I have been craving sweets like no tomorrow! Surround yourself with healthy snacks... and the crazy thing about how much I lose? I drank pop the entire time! Bad I know, but I have given up all my other vices. And if you want some tips from the Eat Right for your blood type diet... let me know, I'll just need your blood type! I swear thats the thing thats helped me the most.

Courtnie - 2,500 you can go all inclusive to Jamaica, Cabo (which is notoriously expensive, but thats plenty!), Cancun, Probably Hawaii too! The world is YOURS!! I am totally jealous. I was thinking for Josh's birthday at the end of March I wanted to take him to Vegas for the weekend.. he'd love it I think!

-Aimee
Old 10-26-2006, 05:40 PM   #53  
Starting Fresh

I have been to hawaii, cancun, and bahammas.... so i think i wanna go somewhere new, lol
Old 10-26-2006, 08:25 PM   #54  

Oh man.. I wish I'd been to all those places!! I'm quite jealous you've been able to take all those trips!

-Aimee
Old 10-27-2006, 09:03 AM   #55  
Fat-be-gone

me too.....I'm pushing for puerto rico next summer!!!
Old 10-27-2006, 12:09 PM   #56  
Starting Fresh

Sounds like Karden wants to do 2 weeks in europe, and go to a few different places... like england, spain, paris, etc... I am excited! But think I need more then $2500 for that! haha probably more like $5000... I better start saving!
Old 10-27-2006, 01:05 PM   #57  

S/C/G: 259/140/140

Height: 5'6"

I am 2 lbs. closer to my Christmas goal today.
I would love to visit Cancun or Couzemel. I have been to both. A great place to snorkel. The coral is beautiful. Stay away from Jaimaca, the island itself is beautiful but the areas outside of the retreats are nasty.
Terrie
gettingsmaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 01:36 PM   #58  
Starting Fresh

I skipped breakie this morning... I now have a lemon bar staring me in the face.... 340ish calories.........
Old 10-27-2006, 10:42 PM   #59  

I ran today! And I ate... horrible! Totally HORRIBLE! I had a good breakfast, good lunch, and then it all fell apart at dinner. Josh wanted to get take out, and since he's been so good all week.. and since we were both pretty tired. I agreed. We got takeout from Pizza Hut, I got a family sized BLT salad (they don't give salad dressing there for takeout, only eat in? weirdos!), which I put half away for work tomorrow. And then I had one slice of Josh's pizza. So while my calories are still within..1310, but my fat? 42%!! Bad Aimee... BAD! Iam just going to accept it and move on.

Courtnie - Europe would be fun, you can get package deals for pretty good prices, my friend went there for less than 5,000 for sure! Did you have the lemon bar?

-Aimee
Old 10-28-2006, 11:37 PM   #60  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Hi everyone!

Congrats Aimee!

Courtnie, I wish I've traveled as much as you have! I love to travel! But I've only been able to go to a couple of states in the US.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote