Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2003, 05:00 PM   #31  
I'm a Jovi Girl

S/C/G: 225/169.5/140

Well, I am a a stand still.. but I think it is this never ending TOM! UGH!! I am on day 8! And I have to wait a whole month for my ultrasound!!

I did however highlight my hair today. I used the Revlon color dimentions Highlight kit in Honey. It is more copper in my hair than honey but I like it. I just did a little around my face to soften things up. I will have to get a picture to show you all.

I better run!
Old 11-10-2003, 05:38 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 160/158/125

Height: 5'4"

Can't wait to see your pic Karen! I sure hope you are feeling ok (not to drained) going on 8 days of having TOM. Bless your heart I'm saying lots of prayers for you .
Spryng I'm so sorry about your FIL. Wish I could offer some advice, but Karen told you everything I know. And ty for the advice on the blue cohosh and such. I'm still undecided
Ginny, 14 degrees???? WOW! Hope you bundle up good and can keep walking hon. I know how much you enjoy those walks.
Jen, glad you popped in hope you all enjoy Brother bear. Let me know how your kids like it ok?
Hi Emily! I read your post and forgot what I was gonna respond with! I'm a bit brain dead with all this prego junk going on. Hope you are doing great!
I've had a super busy day. We had story hour and the usual Monday errands. I tell ya girls, I never thought I'd be able to do it all. With being this far along prego. I did tho. We bought groceries and everything. Just me and the girls. Dh offered to help but his schedule is so tight until friday! Well there was just no way I was waiting that long. So I have tons to do, things to put away and cleaning. I just got a message from my OB. They moved my appt up to tomorrow to see if I've dilate more so I'll let you all know how it goes. I'd better scoot! Hope you all have a great evening!
Old 11-10-2003, 08:49 PM   #33  
burned out bus driver

OK- I admit to being a baby here.......and being very selfish.
I'm gonna start a new thread......#100!!!!!!! (I go back to somewhere around #8 or something like that.....and I am still trying to lose ). See you at #100......
Ginny
Closed Thread