Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2003, 11:04 AM   #31  

Exclamation Stop!

Stop do not post here Go to 300+ ready to try again #425 and join the saga!
Old 10-13-2003, 11:58 AM   #32  
Changin' my ways :)

S/C/G: 338/298/180

Height: 5'6"

Hey everyone

Sandy, those are two beautiful children! The campground looked absolutely beautiful as well. All that color It makes me miss the years I worked up at a ski resort. Leaves are beginning to think of changing colors here, but they aren't getting serious yet. We can still catch color if we go for a drive up the canyon, though.

Tina, evening WI's? ugh! You are a far more brave woman than I am. I wear shoes to mine and all, but I wear the same workout clothes, wait until my hair is completely dry from the shower and never, ever without a potty stop first! I'm getting better about worrying over a couple ounces of water and a snack first thing, though. It isn't worth the blood sugar crash if I don't. And I wish I was totally out of the backwards scale thinking. I know my body is much smaller, but I do so want to be under the 300 mark!

Terri, plateau land is such a frustrating thing. I can understand the point Dr. Phil is making about trading one obsession for another with journaling our foods and all, but isn't it a healthier one? Journaling, to me, is taking responsibility for our health and what we are putting into our bodies. And a strict journal can tell you if you are honestly on a plateau and need to wait it through, or if you have been secretly cheating yourself out of making it to the next milestone. If you are at a plateau, your body needs you to wait it out while it catches up.

Pam, I'm so glad you got a good night's sleep. I've been a bit worried about you and all the hours you are putting in. *hugs* Besides, I'm selfish and miss your posts.

Syn, this is a boot to your butt. Get to the doctor for your blood pressure meds!

J-ann, sounds like you have a good week planned. Reading a good book while it rains outside your window... yes, that was a wistful sigh you heard all the way from Southern Utah!

Thin, thanks for forwarding Syn's post.

Mary, I'm having massive guilt for not being able to make chats! I'm 2 hours off eastern time, so those are during busy time in our house. I'll try really hard to make it to one this week. Your posts sound so lonely.

Ok, I'm going to go do some straightening up around this place and then find something fun to do for a couple of hours. I have the day off from one of my jobs, and I am reveling in the quiet of this house!

Andria
Closed Thread