Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2018, 09:49 AM   #31  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Gettingfit and flower I can't tell you how hard I am and was laughing when I read your posts about throwers regret and wetting down the bag of chips.....I can only speak for myself but I have soooo been there done that with so many food especially in the evening when I am at my weakest

Diana yeah for the pound down!

novagal and terri000 great job on the running, my knees are no where near doing that

I will finish my personals later

WI back down to 165.4 so the bloat from Sunday is gone so yeah. Did not get my weight training in yesterday but have it scheduled for today so that is fine. At the office I found some old boxes and have elevated my monitor and keyboard so I am standing instead of sitting at my desk most of the day. I like it it just feels good. Of course I can sit and still see my monitor when I get tired. I am really finding that the IF seems to have kickstarted my loss again so I am excited. So now I am actually thinking I can get below 150 at some point but right now my focus will be just to get under 160.0 to say I met my goal 5 of 25lbs gone.

I am off to the office, everyone have a great day.....this thread just makes me smile
Old 04-03-2018, 01:20 PM   #32  

Hey all
Read posts. But on my iPad. So, personals later.

Weight this morning up .2
Hope you all have a great day!

Last edited by flower123; 04-05-2018 at 04:22 PM.
Old 04-03-2018, 03:19 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

On my phone, which has been dying at 37% and more, I have to hit reply and THEN view full site which is the trick for me to reply and see the previous posts. ...

Flower, go you. What's 3 lbs. You LOST 108!
Thank you, I finally instead of telling everyone else, told my ex "hey, I don't trust your intentions, I think you are trying to get the kids again and I'm still mad at the crap you pulled but I do still love you and pray for you. He ignored it, but at least I told him.

My son called today and said the judge signed his immediate release, he just has to get his PO to contact the jail, I guess. I talked to hI'm on 3 way with his gf up there.

I am praying my ex is healed and asking God how my healing can help him in his journey.

Nancy, so glad the IF is working for you. My knees are also giving me an issue. I hate it, not even 40 yet! I pray I don't have the issues my mom and Aunt had...

Gettingfit, glad you are back on track and the water Weight left you

Novangel and Terri, yes running is great if you can.

Diana, yay on the lb down

I'm feeling blah...so if I didn't mention you I'm sorry...

I've just had coffee today and some baby puffs .. (90 pcs=30 cs

Gotta figure out my plan to stick to 500.

Yes, it's starving myself, but that's what this fat is SUPPOSED to be for....but I do feel kind of wierd...I guess the metabolic pathway where my body has to go for stored fat is HARDER...

I didn't do that plank workout. I'm really afraid to be sore again
Old 04-03-2018, 07:13 PM   #34  

So 589 for the day.

Breakfast
Coffee, 2 tsp sugar, .25 cup milk:73 cal

Lunch
Chefs cupboard chicken and rice soup, savoritz saltine crackers: 173 Cal

Dinner: grilled chicken strips 3 oz, brussel sprouts:180

Snacks: 12 oz can real sugar pepsi: 146 cal

Baby banana puffs 45 pcs 12 cal
Old 04-03-2018, 07:36 PM   #35  

second try tonight. First try, I wrote personals while reading pg 3 and then it dissappeared when I went to read page 2. I know better than to do that. I always write personals in a separate page eg gmail email form.

jendiet, I am glad you were able to let your ex know how you feel. Sounds like you are doing what you need to heal yourself. And that's great. Maybe he will do that also. But at least your kids will have a mom who is working on her stuff. And a mom who has always shown them love. Glad your son is out of jail now. Hopefully he too will heal. Again, I am sorry you are going through all of this.

Nancylrmrm congrats on losing that Sunday bloat. That was fast.

GettinFit oh ya, putting water on my food before throwing it away. been there, done that. Render it inedible, ASAP

Diana congrats on the lb loss. WTG!

Teri sounds great, a dilly bar.
catching up on personals was much easier tonight.

Today the food was okay. I did have a sample at TJs. But said no to the chocolate candy sample.
I feel lost without my popchips and cocoa. I am living in an alternate reality

weigh in: .2 lb gain
I hope everyone has a great Wednesday!

Last edited by flower123; 04-05-2018 at 04:23 PM.
Old 04-03-2018, 09:51 PM   #36  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Well, getting the longer workouts in was short lived. Work got in the way, so there is no workout to report. Tomorrow is another day to try again.

Rest well, my friends.

Total Approx 1535 Calories +

Breakfast (420 Calories + coffee)
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
300g. Mediterranean Blend Veggies 90 calories
14 g. Organic Valley feta cheese 30 calories
1 T. tomato paste 10 calories
1 slice Dave's Killer Bread 21 Whole Grains and Seeds Thin-Sliced 60 calories
Mango fruit spread 30 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (415 Calories)

2 slices Dave's Killer Bread 21 Whole Grains and Seeds Thin-Sliced 120 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Smoked Turkey Breast & lettuce 50 Calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Siggi's vanilla yogurt 110 calories
melon, orange, or other fruit 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
salad w/grilled chicken & BHF's ranch 700

Exercise:
Nothing
Old 04-03-2018, 09:54 PM   #37  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Good evening everyone, just a quick jump in and out LOL

Jendiet....you are strong, believing in yourself, heal yourself your children will so thank you as they grow older and begin to see things as teens and adults

flower I had no idea you had lost 108lbs and here I am whining about 25 sheesh gibbs smack me please!

Last edited by nancylmrn; 04-03-2018 at 09:54 PM.
Old 04-03-2018, 10:11 PM   #38  

Diana, you are right tomorrow is another day for the exercise. Great job on your food as always!

Flower, James isn't out just yet, he is waiting on PO to tell them he's clear, but judge did sign the release papers

Nancy and Flower thanks for the encouragement. Flower that means a lot to me that you used very low Cal days to help lose that 108 lbs. Did you do alternate days like I am doing.

I have decided if I don't do the workout...if I just get on my elbows and toes that will be progress. My wrists hurt too easily. .so no wrists and last time I used memory foam mat to do the workout which I am not getting out right now...

I have been binge watching American idol, the voice and America's got talent (I love singing) to go to bed...

I need to figure out a better motivation to do the workout then it wI'll make me look good, because not being able to move for 2 days is rough!!!

Oh I also chewed a few non sugar free mini gum balls..
Old 04-03-2018, 10:46 PM   #39  

Default Hello all!

Glad everyone had a good Easter. I had a good weekend went out for lunch with niece and BIL on Sat. and had BLT and onion rings.. They were yummy.. and completely off plan then got back on t on Sunday and had a eggplant parm that was baked not fried and tossed salad for Easter dinner. My weigh ins are up a couple pounds I have been staying on target all week so we will see. Exercising on treadmill every morning. overall staying at about 1200 cals.. So Maybe a loss again soon.

Terri- congrats down a lb good job!

Jules- Congrats o loosing and getting to goal awesome job! Prayers for parents that they will be ok and for all the stress with moving.

Diana- sorry to hear you and dear hubby were swollen from oysters. Prayers all ok now

Getting fit- way to go - staying op

Nancylmrn- congrats! on overall loss great Job!

Novangel- Wow! ran a 5-K Great Job!

Beeps- Enjoy vacation

Jendiet- sorry to hear about all the psychological issues around your marriage... ITs tough issues not only for you but the kids as well. your in my prayers for sure.

Stirsgrl43- Sorry to hear about your treadmill

Flower- sorry to hear about moms attitude.. That rough! Hugs Thanks for your concerns for me. I have a supportive family and am doing ok. I go to my sister and bil every weekend to spend weekend and usually do something with their daughter who is 13. We are all going on family vacation on the 13th we are going on a cruise to carribean which will be fun an will be gone until 25th..

prayers all for an awesome day and an on plan day! Hugs!
Old 04-03-2018, 11:07 PM   #40  

OK ladies. Easter Candy got me for 60 more calories...

I HEREBY BANISH YOU TO THE TOP OF THE CLOSET!!!

Just had to get on here to break it's sweet toxic hold on me...better now
Old 04-04-2018, 04:53 AM   #41  

I will do more personals tomorrow. Just wanted to say 2 things

jendiet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jendiet View Post
. Flower that means a lot to me that you used very low Cal days to help lose that 108 lbs. Did you do alternate days like I am doing.
I did not alternate days.
Re binge watching the singing shows, sounds like the perfect prescription for you during this time with so much family stuff going on.

Last edited by flower123; 04-05-2018 at 04:24 PM.
Old 04-04-2018, 08:18 AM   #42  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night: Full Body Stretch (standing)
This Morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1535 +
Weigh In: 192.2
Down: 1.4 pounds

Have a Blessed day!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

April 4

Psalm 37:7
Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.

Is there anything worse than skinny people who act as if dieting were no big deal? It is so difficult to hear others criticize our efforts when they have absolutely no idea what we are going through. However, we need to understand that the comments of those who don't understand us really shouldn't affect us. The Lord loves us as we are, and He truly does understand the struggles we grapple with. He has compassion on His children, and He will deal with those who are cruel or unthinking in their dealings with us. Listen to the Lord, not to others who don't know us nearly as well.

Today's thought: Beware skinny people with fat mouths!
Old 04-04-2018, 08:39 AM   #43  

Smile APRIL--up a tad (again)

Hi Every Body (and Mind, too)!

Flower: You are very strong skipping the chocolate at TJ's. I was thinking about how nice it would be to live next to TJ's. I'd be such a mooch and be over there everyday...and I'd have a bigger food bill, too! Once a month is good enough. I buy a lot of fruits and veggies at Aldi's...

I went to pick up a script yesterday at a grocery store...which wasn't available, so I did a little shopping (healthy shopping), but then I saw a sign for dollar tacos at a combo Long John Silver/root beer burger joint--R&B Rootbeer?. ...Against my better food judgment...like I have that...I ordered two chicken tacos. They were fried chicken and coleslaw in a flour tortilla. I forgot to ask if the chicken was fried.

Anyway, I ate one for dinner and one as a late night snack. And now I am up only a tad. I hope this isn't a delayed weight gain that I see tomorrow...

My exercise was fine. I did 30 minutes on the arc trainer. (It is starting to feel very comfortable.) I did some kicking and breast stroke arms in the pool for 30 minutes. I still have my home exercises to do.

225/210.6/210.7/210.8/210 If I had one of those self-driving cars I would program it, so it could not stop at fast food joints...
Old 04-04-2018, 09:21 AM   #44  
Stay Focused & Committed

S/C/G: 237/205/184

Height: 5" 5.5

Good morning ladies,

Happy Wednesday!

Flower - Congrats on losing 108 pounds. What a wonderful accomplishment.

So far so good with me. I'm working on day 3 of being OP. Yesterday I dida tough uphill walk at Stone Mountain and it felt really good. Only a .2 pound drop on the scale today but I'm okay with that.

My plan for today:

B: 1 pc reduced fat Colby cheese, coffee (eating light due to WW weigh in this am)
L: Salad w/tuna, small amount of RF dressing, 1 Weight Watchers snack bar
D: Baked chicken, mixed veggies, 1 pc Dove Dark choc
S: mixed nuts
Exercise: Walk or DVD
Old 04-04-2018, 09:29 AM   #45  

S/C/G: 233/201.8/150

Height: 5'4"

Good Morning everyone, I feel lost without my treadmill. For some reason, my workouts do not feel complete if I can't warm up with walking first. I found on facebook market for 50$, I am going to try to get it. My calories were under yesterday so I did good there, didn't get my steps in. I don't know about anyone else but I really can't wait until warmer weather, I am tired of this cold.
Closed Thread