Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 11-05-2015, 10:12 PM   #76  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Total Approx 1410 Calories +

Breakfast (325 Calories + coffee)
spritz olive oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Mediterranean Blend Veggies
14 g. Organic Valley feta cheese 30 calories
1/2 Rudi's Whole Wheat English muffin or 1 piece Alpine Valley organic whole wheat bread 65 calories
1 T. pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice 75 calories or less
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (385 Calories)
Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 100 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Black Forest Ham & lettuce 50 Calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Greek Yogurt 100 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 calories)
Salad w/grilled chicken & BHF's ranch

Exercise:
Warm Up and Weights from Jari Love's Get Extremely Ripped Hardcore w/5's & 10's
500 Jump Ropes <--I haven't jumped rope in a while and I can tell
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 10:19 PM   #77  

S/C/G: 178/156/150

Height: 5'8

What an abnormally warm day. It's so unusual.
I woke up pretty sore today. I just did some stretching and am feeling loosened up, so I'm hoping tomorrow will be better
I weighed in at 164.4 again today. I'm a little frustrated with that, I really hope it goes back down soon.

B: banana, peanut butter, almond milk (400)
L: salad w/ hummus, couscous, cauliflower, squash (1000)
s: apple w/ some peaut butter (1200)
D: tempeh and veggies, some chocolate (1800)

Exercise was about an hour and twenty minutes of walking in the woods.

I really want to snack, but I think it's time to brush my teeth and go to sleep.
RetroRabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 05:01 AM   #78  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone! TGIF!

Nothing for last night or this morning. DH has had some type of stomach virus all night. Today was my day to get up at 5:30, so when I got up the last time at 4 I just stayed up. I tried giving him some Immodium earlier but he thought it was best to let it take it course. He finally gave in the last time he was up at 4. He hasn't been up since. Hopefully everything will start improving now. He had something similar a couple weeks ago. Gosh I hope I don't get it. This is some bad stuff.

I thought I would show a gain on the scale since I haven't gotten any sleep, but I didn't. I stayed the same. Which probably means that I would have shown a loss. Hopefully that will be tomorrow. I am still up 2.4 pounds from DH's Birthday and the fair.

Calories for yesterday: 1410 +
Weigh In: 165.4
No Change.

Have a great day and start to your weekend!

Last edited by Diana3271; 11-06-2015 at 05:02 AM.
Old 11-06-2015, 07:02 AM   #79  

S/C/G: 215/173.2/125

Height: 5'2

Weight - 146.6 this morning so it's going back down.
Exercise - Walked 1.5 miles yesterday.

Now i'm ready to start this day and it's Friday which means the weekend! Hope everyone is doing great!
Nicholsfamily1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 07:10 AM   #80  

S/C/G: 175/174/155

Height: 5'6"

Good Morning
Yay Nichols back down that's great,
Hang in there Retro
Diana I love your posts
Well scale down again today, 171.6 down from 172.2 yesterday.Heading into a fun girls weekend and going to have wine so I really need to focus on lean protein and veggies when I eat.
Has anyone heard of Omni Diet.my sister really wants me to go one it.Have a good day everyone
merowi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 01:43 PM   #81  

S/C/G: 196/158/150

Height: 5' 6"

Hey there everybody! I missed all of you.

The first two months of school were crazy, but things are settling down now. I wanted to begin posting again before the holidays, so here I am.

I was doing really well staying away from junk food until I left town for a week. My father turned 80 and we had a big party for him. That little reunion went very well actually, better than I expected. However, when I returned, one of my kids had the house stocked up with candy and well . . . I splurged.

I'm trying to get back on track now. My big neglect is always exercise so the first goal I want to set is to get some exercise every day.

It's nice to be here again.
magistra17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 03:11 PM   #82  
Hello!

S/C/G: 215/168.4/159.8

Height: 5' 5"

I think I forgot again to post again yesterday. Oh well. As usual, I ate well, just didn't post it. I sometimes think I posted, then realize that was actually for an earlier day. :/

Yesterday:
B- pumpkin cinnamon oatmeal
L- 1/2 hummus sandwich, 1 cup soup, green beans
D- Garlic chicken with broccoli and 2/3 cup noodles
S- 1 small piece chocolate and 1 tbsp PB

Today:
B- missed it (early morning, and I can't bring myself to eat so early)
L- fruit salad (my sandwich fell on the floor in a gross eating area...)
D- Brown rice, cauliflower, broccoli, beef stir fry.

Nichol: water weight kind of varies for everyone. For me, bad eating water weight comes off in under a week so long as I eat well and get lots of fluids.
And you gaint water because of carbs and sodium, mostly.

Zumbalover: I hope your cat feels better soon! Poor kitty.

Momwithdogs: I know, right? Hunger does not equal death. You wouldn't know it with the way our minds and bodies tend to insist we'll perish immediately.

Diana: Congrats on the normal pap! And I hope your upcoming appointment go equally as well!
Penny105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 04:57 PM   #83  

hi all
Back again. Sorry I have been MIA again. The work for this class is very tiring, draining etc.

However, My mother called this morning to tell me she and 2 or 3 of her friends are driving up to Vermont to visit me. This is going to happen next Saturday. have to spend the next week doing deep cleaning of my home and dieting with great fervor so i can look good enough. On one hand i realize that what she thinks of my body or home is her's. But it does matter to me that I am accepted by her in any way possible. Decades of rejection because of my weight. And I have gained about 8 lbs since I last saw her.

So cleaning and strict dieting will be happening for the next 7 days. Today I went to Costco. AND on top of that, I had a whole pkg of smoked trout and a bag of turkey jerky for lunch. Well, i got nervous Dinner will be only 250 calories.
total calores for the day will be about 1130

Hi to all the folks who have joined since I last posted hellos. And Magistra, its good to see you again ! Hi to everyone. <3
flower123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 09:23 PM   #84  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

TTOM showed up today. At least I know why I was feeling so hormonal.

I think my DH is doing better. Hopefully there won't be a repeat of last night.

Retrorabbit Great job on the exercise!

Nicholsfamily I'm glad your weight is dropping back down. Enjoy your weekend.

Merowi2 Sounds like you have some fun stuff planned for the weekend. Enjoy!

Magistra Welcome back!

Penny Were you hungry during the day, after missing breakfast and then not getting your sandwich? That type of stuff would have upset me and put me in a bad place. It seems like you did well.

Flower Good luck with your Mom and her friends coming to visit.

aymankanan Hi and welcome to the check-in.

Waving Hi all around! Enjoy your evening!

Last edited by Diana3271; 11-06-2015 at 09:29 PM.
Old 11-06-2015, 09:27 PM   #85  
Trying to live below 200

Total Approx 1410 Calories +

Breakfast (325 Calories + coffee)
spritz olive oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Mediterranean Blend Veggies
14 g. Organic Valley feta cheese 30 calories
1/2 Rudi's Whole Wheat English muffin or 1 piece Alpine Valley organic whole wheat bread 65 calories
1 T. pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice 75 calories or less
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (385 Calories)
Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 100 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Black Forest Ham & lettuce 50 Calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Greek Yogurt 100 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 calories)
Salad w/grilled chicken & BHF's ranch

Exercise:
Mitch Gaylord's Cardio Mix and Melt - All Cardio premix w/#6 medicine ball
Old 11-06-2015, 11:16 PM   #86  

Hi all. I went back 2 pages to do personals. Anything further would have been ancient history anyway

Diana Congrats on the pap! I hope DH feels much better tonight. And that TTOM is easy this time

aymankanan Good to meet you.

Penny your menu sounds delicious !!

Magistra I have missed you! Glad school is settling down. Its funny how those little candy splurges can lead down a slippery diet slope. I know you will get back on track. Great to see you again

Merowi2 Congratulations on your loss! I have not heard of the Omni diet. I am sorry you had those appliance leaks. I would have eaten the candy as well. Actually, my washer was leaking copious amount of oil. Enough so I knew not to use it. I went into a panic because I do not have money to buy a new one. But fortunately a friend was with me. She was an awesome and low calorie substitute for the chocolate. She went with me to Lowes and I got the cheapest washer they had. Which turned out to be what I was looking for anyway. Not a lot of parts to break. Good job with the exercise.

Nicholsfamily Yay re: the loss. You are really getting down there in weight

RetroRabbit Sorry you are having a bit of a tough time with the loss. You are amazing with exercising. That long walk in the woods!

Kelijpa the pumpkin risotto with sausage sounds really good.

CoolMom: I am sure you will break that evening cycle of eating higher calorie foods. I know you will. But until then I do hope you are enjoying what you are eating.

Zumbalover I am sorry to hear your cat has a cracked hip. I do hope she can somehow heal.

Novangel Lucky you. Spending the holidays in the Caribbean.

Momwithdogs good to see you again. great that you managed to override the default when you get hungry. You grabbed pretzels to tied you over. that is a win!

I went to Costco today. So calories are not so good. Tonight I started the low cal low carb diet. Dinner was only 250 calories. And was 12.5 carbs. I am going to stop eating cooked cabbage for a week. Its too high in carbs. Stick to celery lettuce and cucumber for the week.

wish me luck with my car tomorrow. It is a 1999 honda accord. It has a problem that no one has been able to fix for any length of time. Tomorrow will be the right fix. This guy will fix it ! yes I am sure he will.

I hope you all have a great Saturday !!

Last edited by flower123; 11-06-2015 at 11:19 PM.
flower123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 11:51 PM   #87  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

w 156
b egg on toast, coffee
L tacos
D two slices pizza, twix bar, cheese quesadilla with sour cream, guac and salsa.

11 hours of work and I used food to de-stress. Total calories 2200.

Diana, you are a better wife than me. my hubby would be on his own for diarrhea. :P Glad he is feeling better.

flower, I am getting a kick out of imagining the ol' lady with her three friends on a road trip. I'm sorry she causes so much stress for you and I hope it doesn't go too terribly.
CoolMom75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2015, 08:20 AM   #88  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

DH didn't have to get up last night so that's good.

Last night I added on: Basic Stretch from Cathe Friedrich's Total Body Stretch
This Morning: Belleruth

Calories for yesterday: 1410 +
Weigh In: 164 (TTOM)
Down: 1.4 pounds <--I am still up 1 pound from last weeks celebrations

Flower Good luck with your car tomorrow. I know how much of a pain they can be. We are somewhat in the industry since we work on diesel trucks (not the big ones). I didn't mention this from the super stressful week, but my vehicle has been at the dealership now for 2 1/2 weeks. It had a weird situation going on. I am blessed and lucky that I have my Mom's truck to drive. In fact, I just had to step away to answer the phone. It was the dealership letting us know that my car is ready. I am so happy about that (not so happy about paying the bill) But again, very blessed and lucky to have the means, to pay for it right now. Again, good luck to you and your vehicle to get everything sorted out.

CoolMom He had some sort of similar nonsense a few weeks back, although not as bad. So far, I haven't gotten sick. I am wondering if it isn't food related. He eats junk food/fast food out for lunch every day. It seems like I would have gotten something. Gosh, I hope I didn't just jinx myself. But, that poor man was sick enough to go to the hospital. I looked online about the maximum dose of Immodium in 24 hours. He did take a bit more than that, but he didn't want to go to the hospital in the middle of the night. He will be constipated for a month! He will be begging for some "Smooth Move".

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!
Old 11-07-2015, 08:32 AM   #89  

S/C/G: 175/174/155

Height: 5'6"

Good Morning
Happy Saturday
Well despite a stressful week down to 169lbs today.Heading to a girls shopping weekend so lots of walking and only greens and protein and oh some wine too but have already logged those calories in.Good luck with your day all
merowi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2015, 08:41 AM   #90  
Trying to live below 200

Quote:
Originally Posted by merowi2 View Post
Good Morning
Happy Saturday
Well despite a stressful week down to 169lbs today.Heading to a girls shopping weekend so lots of walking and only greens and protein and oh some wine too but have already logged those calories in.Good luck with your day all
Have fun!