Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 11-04-2015, 09:11 PM   #61  
Hello!

S/C/G: 215/168.4/159.8

Height: 5' 5"

Work is good, but kind of exhausting right now. I'm ready to go to bed already.

B- hummus on a slice of bread, a chopped apple and orange.
L- Roasted veggie sandwich with a salad.
D- 1 grilled peanut butter tortilla made with 2 fajita tortillas.
Penny105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 06:10 AM   #62  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Good morning all, 180.7, so most of the gain slipped right back off, yay.

Welcome and welcome back all, lots of new faces, wishing us all success!

B- Quaker weight control oatmeal, cashew milk, sunflower nuts, currants
L- romaine, 5 bean salad, garlic stuffed olives, marinated mushrooms, banana peppers, dressing is Fage Greek yogurt, yucatan organic guacamole and a few drops of siracha
S- Apple, activia yogurt
D-?
E- planning yoga and weights, walk at work

Hope everyone has a great day

Diana have you been having this warm weather? It was 70 yesterday and forecast same for today, so unusual for this time of year for us.

CoolMom

Flower hope the studying is going well.

RetroRabbit good to see you, great job getting back to it

Last edited by kelijpa; 11-05-2015 at 06:11 AM.
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 06:49 AM   #63  

S/C/G: 215/173.2/125

Height: 5'2

So question....how long will I have to deal with the reprucussions of my bad eating choices over the weekend? Weight was up 147.2 this morning that is almost 3 lbs since Sunday...how does that happen?
Nicholsfamily1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 07:39 AM   #64  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Kelijpa It has been warm here, too. Close to 80. The bad thing is all the rain we are continuing to have. We had 6 inches of rain in a 24 hours the other day.

Nicholsfamily
Are you close to TTOM? That could be skewing things, too. I had a gain yesterday from Saturday eating. Another thing that's TMI, but when I eat off plan like I did this weekend, my BM's change until everything clears out of my system.

Penny
I hope you rest well last night.

Last night I added on: Tamilee Webb's Total Body Stretch (standing)
This Morning: Nothing - felt lazy and hormonal

I have been feeling really hormonal and PMS'y the last few days but no TTOM yet.

Calories for yesterday: 1410 +
Weigh In: 165.4
Down: 1 pound

Have a great day

Last edited by Diana3271; 11-05-2015 at 07:51 AM.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 08:13 AM   #65  

S/C/G: 189/177/155

Height: 5'3"

So yesterday went well with food. I stuck to the nutrisystem plan for the most part, except I ate some ravioli and cottage cheese for a late dinner. I eat a small meal around 3:00 on days I have my Zumba class, so by the time class is done and I've showered, I'm starving. But I was able to to stop after eating that so that's a positive thing from yesterday. I had about 1500 calories in all, which is so much better than what I've been eating (2500ish has been my normal lately). And I did 1 hour of Zumba. So it was a good day!

As for my cat, I've decided to wait. The pain meds I gave her seemed to have kicked in. So I want to give her some time on that and I hope she can recover from this (she has a cracked hip. My 18 month old son got a hold of her and sat on her and pulled her hair) She's still eating and drinking (just not as much) and she's still using her litter box. So I take that as a sign that she's maybe not ready to go.
zumbalover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 08:36 AM   #66  

S/C/G: 175/174/155

Height: 5'6"

Hi guys good morning
first, Zumba so glad you had a better day and that your cat is hanging in there.
Nicols family I hear ya on coming off of weekend bad eating and trying to get that off,Best wishes on sticking to plan Ii would say 3-4 days.
Well yesterday went well for me ,ate my 1560 calories and ran /walked 3 miles at lunch break,worked late and daughter had dance so didn't get home til 7:30pm.Came home to dishwasher leaked all over and washing machine did as well so with that stress I ate around 20 fun size candy bars,ugh,Took daughter back to dance at 8:30 til 9:15 so I power walked 30 minutes.
Weighed myself this morning and didn't gain but didn't lose either.Will I ever overcome overeating?
merowi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 08:48 AM   #67  
Trying to live below 200

zumbalover Sometimes I get busy and miss things. I'm sorry I didn't acknowledge about your cat. I'm glad things have stabilized a bit. Our pets will let us know when it's time. More for you. I went through that a few years back and it's very difficult.
Old 11-05-2015, 08:50 AM   #68  
Trying to live below 200

merowi2 I'm sorry you had to deal with those stressors, yesterday. Any type of water leaking in the house would have put me over the edge. Good luck dealing with it and getting things fixed. Everyday is different when it comes to overeating. Things can improve as you work though it.
Old 11-05-2015, 09:57 AM   #69  
One Meal At A Time

S/C/G: 141/see ticker/no more meds

Height: 5'2"

Good morning and thank you for the welcome back!

We got our first snowfall here in Denver last night, but nothing major- it will be back in the 60s by the weekend, lol.

Zumba- I am so sorry to hear about your cat! Luckily, DD's cat stays away from the little boys, but that can all change in an instant.

RetroRabbit- Glad to hear you got your groove back! If you want to send a little this way, that would be much appreciated! Haha

Diana, CoolMom, merowi2, Penny, kelijpa, and anyone I missed -

Yesterday I did my grocery shopping and when I got home, realized I was missing a bag. If I hadn't paid for the items, I would have said forget about it bc it was close to lunch time. I decided to head out then and get our stuff- normally I would start to panic bc I have a serious fear about getting hungry. I was actually deciding where I would stop to eat on the way to Target, but instead, grabbed a handful of pretzels to tide me over and made it until I got home to eat. Turns out I won't die if I get hungry, lol.

Wish I could say the rest of the day was as successful, but I'll take the small win.

Have a great day!
momwithdogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 10:25 AM   #70  
Trying to live below 200

Good news! I just heard back from the nurse at the Gyno's office. My pap was normal. I was worrying since it took a while to hear back from them. I ended up calling them for the results. Next is the mammo and the ultrasound. Hopefully I won't need the dreaded endo. biopsy. Those two appointments will be in the coming weeks.

It's hard to believe Thanksgiving is almost here.

Last edited by Diana3271; 11-05-2015 at 10:26 AM.
Old 11-05-2015, 10:56 AM   #71  
Warrior Princess

Thumbs up

Hey all, just checking in to say hello. Life has been very hectic since October (to say the least) and I'm getting ready to leave for Jamaica in 16 days. This vacation is greatly welcomed at this point! I plan to be a daily visitor/poster here again after the holidays settle.

As far as I know I haven't lost any more weight but I haven't gained either. Good enough for now.

Everyone have a nice Thanksgiving! I'll be spending the holiday staring at the Caribbean.
novangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 02:06 PM   #72  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

W 156.4 (no change)
B egg and stuff on toast, coffee

Calories for yesterday: 2075

Calories were 1500 but then we went to the movies at this converted old building/bar and I had two gin and tonics and grabbed some of hubby's fries and had a bite of his burger. Ugh! Every night it's something. We saw the martian and enjoyed both the movie and the cozy atmosphere.

Diana, good news on the pap and getting the weekend weight off!

Waving hi to everyone else! You guys are doing great with exercise. I need to get on that.
CoolMom75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 08:11 PM   #73  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Hello all, got a good day in, had a burger and cauliflower for dinner, got in yoga and weights, no cardio tho

Nichols I agree with Diana, you could be retaining water for some reason, coincidentally, make sure you're drinking your water, help flush things out, so to speak.

waving Hi all around, going to attempt a pumpkin risotto with sausage, so going to brown up the sausage tonight so I don't have to do that tomorrow.

Best to all
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 10:10 PM   #74  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Momwithdogs Good job with the pretzels.

Novangel I thought about you, today and your trip. Good to see you check in.

CoolMom Sounds like a fun night. We have a place here that serves food and has a wait staff to take orders, etc. Sounds similar, but your sounds cooler with the gin and tonics.

Kelijpa Good job on your day. Your dinner tomorrow sounds delish. You will have to tell us about it.

Waving Hi all around! Enjoy your evening!
Old 11-05-2015, 10:11 PM   #75  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

calories were 2050 today. I'm on a roll! lol
CoolMom75 is offline   Reply With Quote