Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 08-31-2015, 12:26 AM   #286  
Warrior Princess

Wow Larry, glad everything is ok with your leg. I'm one of those people that would be more worried about my property being damaged too. Gotta love skewed priorities.

Gym is closed till Sept 7th so I have to come up with an alternative tomorrow night. I ate pretty bad over the weekend again. I have to stop doing that because I'm seriously running out of time before we go to Jamaica. :/ Good news is I swear my midsection is much less bloated and mushy since having the IUD removed. I'm not sure if I'm imagining it or not but I'm definitely not complaining.

Work is still going great but I'm worried about my hours. I was told I'd get 4 days but this week I only have 3 and 1/2. No bueno. I'm sort of freaking out but that's just my luck. There's always a bump in the road to keep me on my toes! I just have to remain positive that they will get the schedule worked out.

Flower: I'm not having another child. No way. Don't even joke.
novangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 07:54 AM   #287  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

We are experiencing some bad flooding from the remnants of Erika. I don't think one end of the road is passable. Of course DH will do it for the fun of it. (don't do as he does) He has a truck. I have a SUV but I will go the other way. He will call me when he gets to work as to the road conditions. The water is backed up the road to our driveway. At the end of the road, it looks like the water is over the curb and is getting close to the houses. We have had 6 inches of rain since yesterday. We are suppose to have heavy rain today and tomorrow.

Last night I added on: Relaxation Stretch from Jane Fonda's AM/PM Yoga
This Morning: Oxycise Level 2 workout

Calories for yesterday: 1360 +
Weigh In: 167
Up: .4

Have a great day and start to your week.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 08:23 AM   #288  

Height: 5'9"

Well, my older teenaged son is back!! LOL!

I plan (loosely) for the week. BUT! He is "eating us out of house and home" AND eating ALL MY INGREDIENTS!!

Yesterday I was about to make a Raw Cheesecake dessert (basically involves various nuts). There's 7 Cs of nuts involved, for the crust and filling. THE KID ATE ALL THE NUTS!!

OK... Then I go to make a certain smoothie... There were NO BANANAS!!

I have to bag and HIDE the ingredients I want to use for later, like I do for what will be holiday meals!!

The grocery bill is staggering! I have to go food shopping three times a week now! Can anyone relate to having teenaged boys in the house?? LOL

Was going to report on my accountability, but my plans are "undone"!
Inkrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 11:40 AM   #289  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana3271 View Post
Good Morning, Everyone!

We are experiencing some bad flooding from the remnants of Erika. I don't think one end of the road is passable. Of course DH will do it for the fun of it. (don't do as he does) He has a truck. I have a SUV but I will go the other way. He will call me when he gets to work as to the road conditions. The water is backed up the road to our driveway. At the end of the road, it looks like the water is over the curb and is getting close to the houses. We have had 6 inches of rain since yesterday. We are suppose to have heavy rain today and tomorrow.

Last night I added on: Relaxation Stretch from Jane Fonda's AM/PM Yoga
This Morning: Oxycise Level 2 workout

Calories for yesterday: 1360 +
Weigh In: 167
Up: .4

Have a great day and start to your week.
Take care about the water Diana - that is A LOT of rain!

And yes... I totally remember the 166.6 talk Devil of a time it is!
berryblondeboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 11:41 AM   #290  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

Well seems my well deserved Whoosh is FINALLLLLY happening. Scale is down 3 pounds in 2 days after hovering at the same weight or bouncing the same pound for a MONTH. Darn hormones!!!! (and it's totally hormones.)
berryblondeboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 12:24 PM   #291  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

flower - thanks! What is the deal with the hypnosis thing? Is there somewhere I can read more about it? I hear you on the posting from the iPad thing... that's why I don't post here everyday. We have a computer at home but I never go on it - always just on my phone or my iPad. Hard to keep up with this site on there! We had a great weekend. We never made it to the duck pond, hopefully this week if it's not raining too bad. Scale is up 2 pounds from this weekends adventures... could be worse right? haha

Larry - hope you heal quickly! Happy you weren't hurt too badly.

Inkrid - welcome back! I have just come back after a long absence too. Sorry to hear about your MIL. My son is only 16 months, I guess eating me out of the house is something I have to look forward to! Maybe you are going to have to label what he can eat lol.

Nichols - congrats on the loss and doing good over the weekend! Weekends are always a struggle for me.

Diana - I am with flower I like bacon! We aren't pig pork eaters in our house... we had pork chops last night, that's the second time this year! That is rare for us hahahaha. Hope your hubby is feeling better and the flooding doesn't cause any damage. We were warned we might be flooding here this weekend but it has been okay for us. We did have some crazy winds though!

novangel - I always eat bad on the weekends. I feel your pain!

berry - congrats on the loss!!

And for anyone I might have missed. Hello!
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 12:26 PM   #292  

Hi everyone
I have read all the new posts but am on my iPad. So I will wait until later to do personals. Just wanted to say
Diana stay safe. I am sorry you are getting the flash flooding.

More later. Hope everyone has a good day
flower123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 12:45 PM   #293  
Starting Fresh

I had a great weekend but it was eh food wise. I feel like a broken record. Scale up 2+ish pounds.

Last night I planned out all our dinners for the week. Not really as healthy/low calorie as they have been, but if I eat small portions and plan for them I should be fine. Been struggling to get baby to eat so tried to plan some new things that I like he will enjoy. He can't live of fruit, yogurt and cheerios.

Today - 1423 calories
B: cheese biscuit, fried egg, coffee & cream
L: baja salad, half a pork chop sandwich
S: (if needed) apple, carrots, more coffee
D: homemade fried rice
Old 08-31-2015, 01:40 PM   #294  
Trying to live below 200

Arrow New Thread Alert!

Are you ready? http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weig...e-welcome.html
Old 08-31-2015, 02:43 PM   #295  
Trying to live below 200

The water went down quickly in our neighborhood. We live 5 miles from work but it took DH an hour to get there. He mentioned an area that was bad to make me aware of it. The traffic was really backed up when I was going to work. I called DH to see if he knew what was wrong. The problem was in the same are that he mentioned. He said that he heard ambulances, fire trucks, rescue all morning going to that area. When I got to that area it was awful. I finally made it to work. Come to find out there is a trailer park that is under water. They have boats/airboats and dive teams out there. We have never seen anything like this. Right now the sun is shining.
Old 08-31-2015, 03:10 PM   #296  
Starting Fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana3271 View Post
No. It's still August! haha
Old 08-31-2015, 09:53 PM   #297  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1410 calories +

Breakfast (325 Calories + coffee)
spritz olive oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Mediterranean Blend Veggies
14 g. Organic Valley feta cheese 30 calories
1/2 Rudi's Whole Wheat English muffin or 1 piece Alpine Valley organic whole wheat bread 65 calories
1 T. pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice 75 calories or less
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (385 Calories)
Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 100 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Black Forest Ham & lettuce 50 Calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Greek Yogurt 100 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 calories)
Salad w/grilled salmon & BHF's Ranch 700 calories

Exercise: