Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-30-2015, 02:30 PM   #346  

Oh CoolMom how frightning that must be for you. I do hope the doctors are able to figure out whats going on and help to correct it. I am trying to wipe out of my consciousness the idea of donut days. My tastebuds were pleased, though to hear the news. Sending lots of light to both your husband and you.

I will write more personals later. Stopped reading when I came to CoolMom's post.

I am back down to where I was last Friday AM before the cheat began on that day. Odd how it took 6 days of dieting to get back there. I am still hoping to drop another 3 1/2 lbs before Boston trip. But 2 of those lbs are so I can eat what I want when I am there. Last trip there I did that. Showed up lower than usual. And ate what I wanted. Hoping the weight loss fairies will be on my side this time. And I can reach goal before I go.

I hope everyone is having a good Thursday. Thoughts are with CoolMom. Both her husband and well, those donuts.
flower123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 02:40 PM   #347  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Here we go: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weig...e-welcome.html

I will be back to post later.

CoolMom My thoughts are with you and your DH.

Redonkulous HI and welcome to the check-in.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 04:28 PM   #348  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

Flower, LOL about your donut day comments. The kids expect it every Friday, which started because I work that day and hubby works from home, while watching the kids. It's a nice treat that also makes it so he doesn't have to deal with breakfast (eh hem, or lunch sometimes...so bad). Sometimes I partake, lately not.

Hubby has already had all the seizure tests and they found nothing. He got an epilepsy diagnosis and it's just a matter of tweaking meds every once in a while. We're lucky that he has had them at home, in safe positions so far. The doctor increased his dose and wants to see him tomorrow.

Nice job on your weigh-ins, Flower and Ian.
CoolMom75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 07:05 PM   #349  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Hello all!

Diana thanks for the info on Opa, sounds good

Syckgirlsfv sorry to hear about the car drama! Mossy you would hate my salad I cut up fresh cilantro and use cilantro avocado yogurt dressing

Coolmom sorry to hear about DH's seizure, scary for sure! Kids say the darnedest things...

Flower hang in, the loss will come.

Ian I, too, got a kick out of your 60 cans of scallops, not surprising, knowing you, tho

Had anther OP day today, hope the scale gives me a little reward soon, going to try and stay reasonably good over the weekend. We have 3 big piles of gravel in the driveway, so there will be some shoveling and raking over the weekend!!

W-175.0

B-high fiber oatmeal, cashew milk, craisins, sunflower nuts
L- spring mix, banana peppers, garlic stuffed olives, marinated mushrooms, 5 bean salad, cilantro, BH dressing
S- light activista yogurt, banana, fruit cup
D- Asian salad
S- Irish cream
E- walk at work, yoga and abs

Best to all

Last edited by kelijpa; 04-30-2015 at 07:07 PM.
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 07:17 PM   #350  

S/C/G: 174/145.6/130-117

Height: 5feet1

CoolMom--scary. Sounds like he has good care. I had seizures as a kid but am no longer on medication and they only get triggered by certain drugs. Prescription that is! You must be one cool customer to be able to think of video at such a time! Very good that he's had them at the right place and time.

Flower--the eye seems to be separate. More on that later. The bacteria in dogs mouths is the same for every dog and not harmful to them so they don't treat it. Usually it only affects humans if they get bit.

Yesterday:1180 cals
This morning:145.6lbs up 1.4 from Tuesday but binged Tuesday
Today:760 cals so far

Today was busy but I made no money again. Three doctor appointments. One for my eye, then got referred to an optometrist. One for my leg. The eye is apparently an inflamed blood vessel. My leg is getting better. Still supposed to see the nurse every day which is so difficult to work around.

So ready to push through to goal! Or so I say now. I don't know what's up with me and 144. It's an invisible wall.
Fluffypuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 09:34 PM   #351  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

This will be a quick post.

Total Approx 1535 calories +

Breakfast (400 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Mediterranean Blend Veggies or Zucchini w/Tri Pepper Blend
1/8 cup feta cheese 40 calories
Rudi's Whole Wheat English muffin 130 calories
1 teaspoon pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (385 Calories)
Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 100 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Black Forest Ham & lettuce 50 Calories
Laughing Cow white cheddar cheese 35 calories
Greek Yogurt 100 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (750 calories)
shaved roast beef sandwich 700 calories
grilled asparagus 50 calories

Exercise:
KCM's Plateau Buster split rounds w/12's
LM Sports Attack

Last edited by Diana3271; 04-30-2015 at 09:35 PM.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 09:35 PM   #352  

S/C/G: 196/158/150

Height: 5' 6"

Hello Everybody!

Coolmom Awww, those seizures sound scary. I too hope that the doctors can figure it out. "Donut Day" however, sounds wonderful.

I was tired today so I didn't eat so well, too many snacks in the afternoon. But I still have to time to get some exercise in, so I plan to do some stretching and walk on the treadmill until I feel bored, maybe 20 minutes or so. And then I will go to bed early.

B: chicken leg, banana, coffee
L: big salad: shredded cabbage, kale, broccoli, brussell sprouts, carrots, cilantro, and chicken.
S: lindonberry scone, snap peas, a handful of Trader Joe's Cheese Puffs, one piece See's milk molasses chip
D: half a dozen "Raisin Rosemary Crisps" with some whipped cream cheese, cherry tomatoes, pineapple spears. Mint tea.
magistra17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 11:45 PM   #353  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

walked 4 miles before dinner (400 calories burned)
dinner was Trader Joe's chicken Gorgonzola bow-tie pasta (w/artichoke and peas), and fresh steamed organic green beans SO GOOD! The pasta dish was 300 calories so not too bad...

snacked on some goldfish crackers and also had a few kale tortilla chips and bacon cheddar ranch dip from trader joes...amazing!

flower I forgot to answer your question about school and how long I have left! I have 8 classes, which is 4 quarters. I'm registering for summer quarter in the morning, so then I should be done in Spring and graduate next June. I can almost taste it!!!
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote