Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2003, 08:58 PM   #76  

Report for Tuesday...did not do my weigh in at the gym today because I misplaced my locker key and could not get my stuff. Have found the spare key and will be doing weigh in and usual workout tomorrow. Everything else today is on track. Talk to you tomorrow...hope everyone is well.
Old 06-11-2003, 07:25 AM   #77  

S/C/G: 278/267.2/180

Height: 5'7"

Not much to report. Food was scarce during the day (by accident not planning) so therefore was starved when I got home. Had planned on skinny chicken enchiladaes but DH (the cook) was having a really bad day and had not done his part of them and I was too hungry to wait. So....dug bad stuff out of the freezer. Also, because of being so hungry (maybe even blood sugar bottom out) I didn't have the energy to exercise.

I AM not doing that again today!
Old 06-11-2003, 09:55 AM   #78  
this time I mean it!!!

S/C/G: 355/336.2/190

Height: 5' 8"

Talking Tuesday....

Well, I hate to jinx myself, but I've had TWO FABULOUS days in a row....Yesterday my food was good - I ate just about 150 calories more than I had planned only because I was so hungry when I got home from the gym, my water was good, I did my cardio at lunch and worked with the evil trainer in the evening. If I can just keep this up this week, I'll be doing GREAT!

Plan for today, more of the same.

Terri - I know what you mean about waiting too long to eat - I make that mistake way too many times on the weekends, and then by the time I do eat I feel like I could unhinge my jaw and load every bit of food in the house into my mouth.

Here's to a good Wednesday!

psm
Old 06-11-2003, 12:43 PM   #79  

Terri, I can totally relate also. The worst thing for me to do is to wait to eat until I am really hungry; if I do I overeat and eat whatever doesn't move too fast. Translation - JUNK!!

Did my weigh in at the gym this a.m., and am only down 1/2 a pound from last week. Considering how much I "enjoyed" last week, I deserved it, but it was worth it! Anyway, got the work out in and this week has been totally on track.

Talk to you guys soon. Is it my imagination, or is our group getting smaller and smaller??? Maybe they have all lost so much weight that they just evaporated?
Old 06-11-2003, 10:45 PM   #80  

Wednesday's report:

Only had time for 20 mintues on the spinner and then 20 minutes to walk the dog. Stupid DH went out and got the dog to chase the ball a few times knowing that I was getting ready to walk him. He knows that Bear is 140 pounds and that our walks always wear him out so why he would do that is beyond me. Especially since its warm and humid. So we got cheated on our walk.
Old 06-12-2003, 10:14 AM   #81  
this time I mean it!!!

Talking still doing good!

Man, I just seem to have actually gotten my focus and motivation back - I had yet another good day!

Did well on food, water, cardio, and the evil trainer.

Plan for today - cardio at lunch, stick to food plan, do my water, but no trainer again until Saturday. I'm going to a friends house tonight (unless he cancels on me), so there may be BAD food temptations there! I'm going to eat beforehand and resist eating while I'm there.

Have a lovely thursday ladies!

psm
Old 06-12-2003, 08:12 PM   #82  

Congrats, Brunissen. It feels great to have a couple of positive days under our belts, doesn't it?

I had a good day as well, met my targets on all counts, did really well with water, and had my aerobics class today. Got out and moved the lawn too, which helped. Eating went well and I have calories left over which I should try and use before I go to bed.

I heard a great thing today about exercise and movitation: if they were giving out $1,000 bills at the gym, would you find the time to go? It is all about the motivation to get there. I am going to keep this one in mind when I am having those "I don't wanna" days.

Have a good one girls.
Old 06-13-2003, 09:50 AM   #83  
this time I mean it!!!

Default ummmmmm...

Yeah Sim!!!

Well, Thursday was both good and bad...

Good: I did fabulous (4th day now) with food, water, and did my cardio at lunch!

Bad: Just my drama around one friend who I wish was much much more than a friend. I don't even want to go into it.

Good: Although I was VERY UPSET last night and in need of a Ben&Jerry 3some, instead of eating I went on a closet cleaning frenzy - okay, I also put away some stuff that was all about "him".

Bad: The closet cleaning frenzy didn't start until about midnight, and it lasted a couple hours, and I still had a hard time falling asleep when I went to bed. Needless to say, I am buttass tired today.

Plan for today - cardio at lunch, do my water, stick with my eating, and finish the closet cleaning frenzy. At least Goodwill will benefit from my drama.

Happy Friday the 13th!

psm

Last edited by brunissen; 06-13-2003 at 09:55 AM.
Old 06-14-2003, 10:27 PM   #84  

Moving us up!

It feels like food has been bad for a couple of days. Maybe its because I just had dinner.

I've walked the dog everynight but haven't been on the spinner or bike much this week. Tomorrow my plan is to make a plan for the week - more veggies!

Today, I spent almost all day with my MIL doing some shopping with her. We hit several stores trying to find all the odds and ends she needed for her new apartment. It was hot too and we were in and out of the hot car. I am absolutely wiped out. I feel like I'm the one who is 83! I think the humidity is making me feel like a slug - an unambitious slug. Must get out of that funk!

Everyone, have a great Sunday! Weekends are our toughest challenge so lets rise to it tomorrow!
Old 06-16-2003, 10:49 AM   #85  

Hello Ladies. Well another weekend past and did fine. I do not usually record my progress on the weekends, but sort of keep a mental track of how I am doing.

Tomorrow morning (Tuesday) is my weigh in day. I have no idea how this will go, because my plan has me weigh myself everyday and I have been all over the place for some reason. Oh well, we will just hope for the best. Have a great day.
Old 06-16-2003, 12:59 PM   #86  
this time I mean it!!!

Thumbs down monday morning checkin

I did pretty well this weekend, and I'm happy to say I'm down 2.4 pounds! Only 2 pounds away from 300!

Plan for today, I wrenched my back yesterday, so I'm home taking it easy today so my goal is pretty much to NOT spend the day on the sofa eating. My trainer wants me to do cardio 5x this week, and if my back is feeling better later I'll hit the gym.

Hope you ladies all had a wonderful weekend!

psm
Old 06-16-2003, 06:23 PM   #87  

Congrats Brunissen....you are going to make it, I know you will!!

I had a good day eating and am looking forward (?) to aerobics class tonight. Will report in on what the scale says tomorrow.
Old 06-17-2003, 10:16 AM   #88  
this time I mean it!!!

Post Tuesday...

I hope the scale is very good to you on your weigh in today Simcoe!

My Monday didn't go so well, I ate a WHOLE lot more than I should have. But, today is another day, and I'm not going to dwell about it.

Plan for today - cardio tonight, then the trainer. Food-1500 cal, 192 oz water.

psm
Old 06-17-2003, 10:26 AM   #89  

Had weigh in today and am the same as last week weigh in. This did not surprise or bother me because my weight was all over the place last week . I think that it is just one of those things.

My plan is to stay the course, eat properly and stay active. Same thing as always; not very romantic but in the end it seems to get the job done!
Old 06-17-2003, 10:59 AM   #90  
this time I mean it!!!

Default dietpower....

I'm with you Simcoe - as long as the numbers aren't going up, I'm fine with maintaining for a week or so....Since you and I are both using DietPower, I have a question for you - do you use their estimated calories for the amount you should be eating, or do you follow your own course. I pretty much ignore their suggested calories and follow what I believe is right for me, so I'm just curious about what others do....

psm
Closed Thread