Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 11-23-2011, 10:59 AM   #31  
is chubby

Coca-cola...
I never liked soda in general. I only drank coca-cola... and I drank lots of it. I replaced most of my water intake with it. It is the only reason I gained weight, since I really do not like food that much. My meals used to be 600 calories 3x a day AND 1,5 litres of coca-cola to wash it down.

I actually had addict behavior when it came to coke. I drank it before going home so nobody knew I drank any ( nobody made me feel ashamed, I felt it all on my own). I pretended it didn't happen because nobody else knew... except the shop-keeper (lol). I felt a thrill when I gulped it down and still it is a very strong memory of pleasure I can't forget.

It is something I can't take in small portions. I jut know I won't be able to forget it for a single moment afterwards

I still miss that pleasure.
Chubbykins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 11:00 AM   #32  
Skinny chick

I love salt and vinegar chips! And I miss those.
Other than chips and ice cream, I still eat everything I used to eat, just not the same amount.
NCchickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 11:03 AM   #33  
KakeJ

S/C/G: 295/195/175

Height: 5'91/2"

I too eat almost everything but definiitely in moderation. I no longer have french fries, beer, and soda not even diet but, I don't miss it. Of course, I am happy with the loss in the last nearly 5 months but see the rate slowing and now...The holidays are here and temptations to overindulge will be omnipresent. I will try to only taste the chocolate cheesecake that is put out, but I won't be buying nor baking it. LOL
kakeJ is offline   Reply With Quote