Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2003, 02:20 PM   #91  

I went a littel carzy ove rthe weekend with food and drink but I am back on it today. I was so bad I don't think I could write it again I already put it into my journal so if you want to see how bad I was for yourself go ahead. But I warn you there is some pretty bad eaten going on there. Enter at your own risk.

I am pmsing pretty bad today so I don't want ot hop on the scale. I am sure that it has crept back up some b/c of the hellaish weekend but I am not done in just yet. I still have to get off that .5 lbs before the end of the month.

I just realized that I only have 2 weeks left until Mardi Gras so I need to get my a@@ in gear.
Old 02-18-2003, 04:03 AM   #92  

yesterday went great!! although i have to get up at 3:30a.m to get my workout in before going to work, but i would never have the energy afterwards.

todays goals
1. drink lots of water
2. eat 5 or 6 small meals
3. get more rest
Old 02-18-2003, 12:53 PM   #93  

I had a hellish weekend of overeating and drinking too. It sure was fun...But the scale responded, of course. Well, I'm back on the horse.
Old 02-18-2003, 09:55 PM   #94  
We can do this..and will!

Hey Gang....I have had a tough two days....but tomorrow morning, I am back on track....I am going to go to bed so that I don't do anymore damage! Hope all is well with you all....Love, Jh
Old 02-19-2003, 04:05 AM   #95  

morning all,

well it's 3:30 a.m again (it gets harder and harder each day to get up at this time).

well anyways, i just rode my exercise bike and gonna do some ab exercises before i leave for work but i wanted to check in and give my body a chance to wake up.

yesterday went well, didn't drink enough water but still trying.

todays goals
1.drink more water
2.get more rest
3.eat 5 or 6 small meals

hope everyone has a great day!!
Old 02-19-2003, 12:54 PM   #96  

Hi guys,

Just to let you know I'm not feeling well.

Luv, D
Old 02-19-2003, 02:41 PM   #97  

Dena what is gettin' you down. Do you have THE BUG that is going around?

I have been working on getting off the rest of the weight for the end of this challenge and I am having a little difficulty. I feel myself starting to slack off and I am noticing that I am starting to eat more and that is not good. A few of the girls from one of the other threads are having the same problems. I wonder what is going on.

I hope everyone is doing good today. I have noticed that the posting has slowed way down so I am assuming that everyone is busy. I will catch you guys later.
Old 02-19-2003, 10:52 PM   #98  
ebe
noob

hi ladies
i'm stillllll around. been lurking for a while. i was supposed to move monday and it was pushed back to today. so all my stuff was moved and i'm setting out tomorrow....

i think winter is wearing on everyone. i know i just feel like hibernating lately. i took this week off from the gym and am feeling antsy to get back. i'm always afraid of missing even one workout for fear that i'll never go back. strange thing to be afraid of..

take care everyone
dena hope you perk up soon sweetie.
you too kempy you're so close to your goal aren't you? but still everything seems to go in cycles. take it easy and take care of yourself.
i should be back online in a week i hope. if not less
Old 02-20-2003, 01:08 AM   #99  

Well, I got on the scale today and was down another pound. Probably just water weight of some phantom form, but I felt like celebrating. With an all you can eat Thai food buffet.

D'hoh!

Neighor boy just got here, gotta go be a nice host.

Stick with it everybody, every post is so helpful to my success.

Bye, bye

Georgette
Old 02-20-2003, 04:07 AM   #100  

Default morning all

well, i'm at it again. Just rode my bike and i really feel like going back to bed. Don't think my boss would like that though

This week has been going good for me, finally finding the willpower to stick with it. That hasn't happened in a while. It seems i start alot (and i mean alot), but never make it past a couple days. well i'm heading into a 4 day streak.

i hope your feeling better soon and hope everyone has a great day. I'm off to get ready for work.

today goals:
1. drink atleast 8 glasses of water.
2. eat 5 or 6 small meals (keep calories between 1200-1600)
3. lift weights

sheila
Old 02-20-2003, 06:56 AM   #101  

Hey Gang....I am back on track, too...I had a couple of scary days....but I feel strong again....Dena hope you feel better....tomorrow is the big weigh in day....yehaw...hope by then to have recovered from my two day off the wagon extravaganza!!!! I am feeling strong again...funny how that works, isn't it? See ya lighter! Jh
Old 02-20-2003, 09:09 AM   #102  

Hi guys, I'm starting to feel a little better. Stupid bug.

Ebe, I feel like you do. I didn't go to the gym Tuesday and Wednesday and miss it. Scared that I'm not at the same capacity.

See you on weigh in day.

Luv, Dena
Old 02-20-2003, 04:38 PM   #103  

One thing I love about being lighter is that my boyfriend can lift me up now. I love that!
Old 02-21-2003, 04:35 AM   #104  

Default weigh in

well I didn't have the energy to get up and exercise this morning, but i am down 5lbs.

I'm having car trouble so i'll be working on getting that fixed this weekend. fun, fun, fun!!
Old 02-21-2003, 06:05 AM   #105  

Good Morning....let the weigh ins begin....congrats no way....5 lbs....fantastic!....I am down 12 since February 1st! I am very happy about that....I hope everyone is STRONG this weekend....See you...Jh
Closed Thread