Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 06-16-2011, 09:24 AM   #106  
Life is about balance

S/C/G: 283/ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

zoodoo You are on Great Job!!
mamakat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 09:25 AM   #107  

S/C/G: 150/ticker/120

Height: 5'4

Morning everyone,

Berry How frustrating for you to stall so close to Onederland, I sympathise! There's definitely a chance it's related to the BP meds, and although it must be really annoying for you, you need to remember that you're off the meds for a great reason, and that's an achievement for all the hard work you've put in. You've walked 500 miles this year! That's amazing! Keep going

Jo Happy for your scale moving, fingers crossed it sticks!

Mamakat Well done for staying positive, motivated, and on plan! I really hope you manage to sleep properly and get back on track as soon as poss!

Vixsin Congrats on the whoosh! Did you manage to get a run in?

Still An entire weekend on plan? Wow! You go girl, well done for that!

Diana32 That's great news about your friend, she's lucky to have such an inspiring person as you to motivate her. You should get her to join 3FC!!

Heather Well done for working out. I can't count the number of days recently where my calorie count has ended up between 2000 and 2500. Keeping up the exercise is definitely a great step

iamerican Resisting cakes and snacks is the hardest thing for me, so massive amounts of respect to you for being strong. Hope you felt proud of yourself!

K9 Never mind about the protein bars - it still looks like you had a healthy, active day

Zoodoo WOOOHOOOO! Well done for reaching Onederland. Hope it sticks for you

So I was super-worried I'd gained this week I haven't. I've not lost either, but I was so worried I'd put on a couple of pounds that maintaining for a week is a kind of relief. I've been to the gym for the last 3 days so I'm pleased about that. Just need to control my food intake more, as ever.

It's 1 week until I'm off to my first festival for 5 days, where all food planning will go out the window. I will be walking a lot though!

Hope you're all having a great Thursday
themilesawaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 09:27 AM   #108  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jomatho View Post
I agree with everything you have said, but I have to disagree about the scale. Just because you are slowed down right this moment doesn't negate the fact that you have lost 46 pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think even by that measure you are doing fantastic!
Thanks Jomatho but one correction - 53.2 pounds! LOL
berryblondeboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 09:28 AM   #109  
Melissa

Yay! Zoodoo!!!!!!! Fingers are crossed that it sticks!

Last edited by berryblondeboys; 06-16-2011 at 09:29 AM.
Old 06-16-2011, 09:35 AM   #110  
Life is about balance

S/C/G: 283/ticker/140

Good morning everyone,
Again I'd like to say great job zoodoo.
berry I am so pleased to hear that you are healthy. I know you'd like the scale to go down more, but you are reaping such wonderful benefits right now. Great job.
iamamerican I have a favorite drinking vessel myself. I only have to drink 3 of them to reach 12 full glasses of water. 3 doesn't sound so bad. I hope you remember it today.
diana sorry about the scale going up, that darn sodium and TOM seems to strike a lot of you guys.
Heather your exercises sound great. I feel like they become second nature after the first week. You know you're not so sluggish to get them over with. But going to a gym is another thing. I think you're doing great. Keep up the good work!

As for me, I saw another drop of 1.2 lbs. I'm back to a full 2pound loss so far this week. That's great. I plan for it to stick. I will do better at getting in the 8 miles today since I had a full night's sleep.
I hope you all have a happy and healthy day!

Last edited by mamakat; 06-16-2011 at 12:57 PM.
mamakat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 09:35 AM   #111  
Melissa

Quote:
Originally Posted by themilesawaygirl View Post
So I was super-worried I'd gained this week I haven't. I've not lost either, but I was so worried I'd put on a couple of pounds that maintaining for a week is a kind of relief. I've been to the gym for the last 3 days so I'm pleased about that. Just need to control my food intake more, as ever.

It's 1 week until I'm off to my first festival for 5 days, where all food planning will go out the window. I will be walking a lot though!

Hope you're all having a great Thursday
Good job on maintaining! Sometimes weight loss is difficult to fit in, but it is definitely a victory when we can maintain. That shows, more than anything, that things have changed in how we lead our lives in regard to food and fitness.
Old 06-16-2011, 09:37 AM   #112  
Melissa

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamakat View Post

As for me, I saw another drop of 1.2 lbs. I'm back to a full pound loss so far this week. That's great. I plan for it to stick. I will do better at getting in the 8 miles today since I had a full night's sleep.
I hope you all have a happy and healthy day!
Great job! And happy to hear you had a good night of sleep! When that happens, it's easier to make everything else happen too!
Old 06-16-2011, 11:27 AM   #113  

Height: 5'1"

HELLO EVERYONE!!!

I'm back...finally! Well...posting while away on business didn't work at all and then trying to catch up on work since I've been back...today is the first day I've been able to pop in.

I MISSED YOU ALL SOO MUCH! I hope everyone has been doing well. And I need to be filled in on any important updates I may have missed in the last month!!

I gained 4lbs while away and since I've been back to my regular routine I've lost 3 of them. I ran my first 5K last Saturday and it was AMAZING. Then it rained on me and was cold so I ended up with a sinus infection and strep so the last few days have been crappy.

Got to get back to work but I'll try and pop back in a little later.

SO HAPPY TO BE BACK TO MY 3FC CREW!!
novelistabac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 11:35 AM   #114  
Super Single Mom

S/C/G: HW/SW 275/ CW 266.2 /GW 160

Height: 5'7"

Welcome back Novelista! And a big congrats to you, Zoodoo!!! :congrats:

I am up .2 today to 189.4. Ahh, that old familiar dance with 189 that I was doing last week. Whatever. Got in a GRRRRRREAAATTT run yesterday. Stuck to the plan and was able to run for 30 mins straight. I felt SO strong!!!

My eating is on plan. I am not worried about that dumb scale!
Vixsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 12:21 PM   #115  
MoveIt.GrooveIt.RokOut2it

S/C/G: 335-175in2003. Now 235/220/135

Height: 5'8"

THURSDAY. hello all New to the site and like the idea of accountability daily so here I am. im woundering what the onederland is all about lol, I see it referred to here and have no clue what you all are talking about, appearently it seems to be a good thing though lol. Ok, so I lost 100lbs like 6 or so years ago and now ready to drop the remaining 100lbs. Protine is the way for me and Im on the 4hour body vershion this time round. Started the 8th of this month at 232lbs and this morning am at 223 ~ yay me! teehehehe. Food is pretty much same every 6days of the week with vriations for dinner sometimes and than I get my cheat day FRIDAY (my new all time fav day baahahaha). I make a plan for the next day and refuse to deviate from it...TODAY protine drink 20min after waking up, handfull pistachios,3 sliced tomatoes w salt,2 half sour pickles, protine shake #2, fist full vitamins, drink my entire water jug (it holds 8 glasses water has become my shadow) spicy bean dip on radishes and hamburger no bun.
Me1stAllways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 12:28 PM   #116  
Super Single Mom

S/C/G: HW/SW 275/ CW 266.2 /GW 160

Height: 5'7"

Welcome Aboard Me1st!!!

"Onederland" is when your weight moves from the 200's to the 100's. It's a big achievement, so we love to celebrate it!

Congrats on your amazing loss! I know you're ready to rock out the last part of it!
Vixsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 12:48 PM   #117  
MoveIt.GrooveIt.RokOut2it

S/C/G: 335-175in2003. Now 235/220/135

Height: 5'8"

oooooh lol what a great idea! and ty for the welcome. I cant wait untill I can use my ticker here but untill than I adore the idea of using smiles to trackthe weight loss... so here I go ~ 1 for ever 5 lbs lost ths time round
Me1stAllways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 01:28 PM   #118  

S/C/G: 264/202/163

ZOODOO- Congrats on passing that 200 mark!

Novel: Happy to see you- you have been missed!
stacygee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 01:30 PM   #119  
Melissa

Was just at the mall looking at deep freezers and decided to go take a look around. I have NOT gone to the mall since dropping into 'normal' size clothes. I have only been to Goodwill and TJMaxx and Marshalls. I don't even know half these stores! Isn't that sad? I've just passed by them for all these years as they did not pertain to me.

There is a cute little boutique feeling store that I love that I can't want to get to my goal size so I can buy some of the cute outfits, but for the $, I won't buy until at goal. It's called Kokopelli http://www.kokopelli1.com/

I then wandered into Talbots - not the womens store, but the misses store - so nice to be able to do that. I tried on the cutest pants and jean dress, but I don't 'need' anything right now. The dress fit like perfection, but I already have two dresses and I'm still planning on dropping weight and at least one more dress size, so it makes no sense to even try things on, so why do I? All it does is tempt me!
Old 06-16-2011, 01:37 PM   #120  
Melissa

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacygee View Post
ZOODOO- Congrats on passing that 200 mark!

Novel: Happy to see you- you have been missed!
Speaking of missed! We've missed you Stacygee!