Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 06-17-2011, 09:15 PM   #151  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

Here's two big NSV's for the day (can't top Vixsin's great Humanitarian NSV's - which ROCKS btw, Vixsin!).

1. I can fit (nicely) a size 12 skirt I have. I know it's a HUGE 12 as 14s are just right for everything else except this one skirt (I bought it in a 14 and 12 because I liked it so much and it was cheap!).

2. My arms are now small enough to use the cuff of a blood pressure machine at the grocery store. And my bp was 117/72 while grocery shopping.

I reallllllly should exercise tonight as I missed yesterday and today, but I am so exhausted with lack of sleep and so much runnign around these last two days, I just can't do it. I do, however, have big plans for exercising first thing tomorrow morning!
berryblondeboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 10:30 PM   #152  
Life is about balance

S/C/G: 283/ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

Good Evening All,
berry congrats on the size 12 skirt and the cuff at the store. I had to smile as I remembered myself shoving my arm into those things. Now I use a wrist monitor.
MzJ welcome to the 250's I hope you fly right out of them!
larry it's nice to see you. It's nice to impress a doctor once in awhile isn't it? Sometimes I think they get so discouraged that we don't listen and then when we do they are so impressed.
As for me, I made my 8 miles, I have worked out a full 5 days (one more to go for this week). I have been on or close to OP all week. Somehow I'm short 550 today. Honestly I don't know how to put more in on days I come up short. I'm not sure how the weekend is going to go as this will be the first time counting calories through a weekend. I will say that today I went to Friendly's to celebrate the end of school. I ordered a salad with grilled chicken and only ate the chicken and some of the salad. I watched 3 kids pig out on ice cream BUT kindly declined the proffered spoon by the waitress. I did not even have a taste! Course now that I am short 550 calories I could have
I hope you all have a good night.
mamakat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 10:50 PM   #153  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

K9 Congrats on the .8! Keep your focus this weekend! What did you have at the Vietnamese restaurant?

Mamakat Sorry about the refrigerator going out! What a pain. Congrats on the 1.2 pounds!

Vixsin Congrats on all the wonderful NSV's. It gave me goosebumps to read your post.

Jomatho I hope you were able to do something that you enjoy today. You have been really busy, lately.

MzJuicyD Congrats on getting into the 250's! Awesome work!

Larry Congrats on the Dr's appointment! I love your confidence!

Stacy Hi Don't get discouraged. Keep working. You can do it.

Berry I hope you sleep well tonight.

Me1stAllways Hi Have a great weekend!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 10:53 PM   #154  

S/C/G: 320/260/140

Height: 5'6

Thumbs up Holding myself accountable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana3271 View Post
Hello Everyone! Welcome to the Check-In! Let's make it a great week!

I want to welcome everyone to the Daily Accountability Check-In. Our goal is to stay accountable and on track by posting our daily food and exercise choices. All food and exercise programs are welcome. Consistency is the key to reaching our weight loss goals.

Introduce yourself or jump right in and tell us what you have been doing.

Here's to the start of a great week!
Hi, I'm new to this site. I am a member of tsfl, or Take Shape for Life and the Medifast program. I have done really well w/ MF, and to date have lost 52 pounds in 10 weeks time. However, their discussion boards leave a lot to be desired, so here I am! Posts appear in real time here -- imagine that! Anyway, today was a good day: I walked two miles with my lab, Roscoe, the small pony, did some gardening, tackled 3 loads of laundry, and then took my first Zumba class this evening! I am proud of me! Good luck to all, and as my health coach always says, stick with it 'cause "triumph takes effort!" Best wishes for continued weight loss success to all!!!

Sidanne
(won't let me post my ticker for another 19 days)
sidanne42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 10:54 PM   #155  
Trying to live below 200

Total Approx 1350 Calories +

Breakfast (365 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Vegetable of choice
2% Reduced Fat Cheese 40 calories
high fiber English muffin 100 calories
1 teaspoon jam 20 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (375 Calories)
Natures Own 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Rounds 100 calories
3 Slices Hormel Natural Choice Deli Turkey 60 Calories
1/2 wedge lite LC cheese/Lettuce 25 Calories
Oikos Strawberry Greek Yogurt 4 ounce container 90 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (610 Calories)
Bread w/butter 160 calories
Green Beans 100 calories
9 ounce sirloin, no butter or seasoning 350 calories

Exercise
Bob Harper UCB
TF HIIT 15
Old 06-17-2011, 11:30 PM   #156  
~Krystal~

S/C/G: ~175/Too Much/~~ABS

Height: 5'3.5"

Today wasn’t terrible—I was off plan but no binges.

Cottage Cheese, Polaner sf Allfruitw/Fiber 90
FF Cheese Omelet, Greek Yogurt, Protein Shake 365
Colby/Monterey Jack Cheese, Turkey Breast (1slice) 135
Guesstimated Dinner 1508
Total 2107 ish

H20: 72 oz

For dinner, I had 1 spring roll, 1 egg roll, 2 spicy wings, Chicken/Broccoli Stir Fry without rice.
Then, approx 5 oz NSA/FF Vanilla Yogurt topped with approx 15g Pecans from Gracie Bleu.
Does that sound like about 1500 cals to you all?
K9Owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 08:18 AM   #157  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone! I hope you have a fantastic weekend!

Weigh In: 147
Down: 2.2 pounds! I've never lost that much at one time, even with water weight. The most I've ever lost is 1.8 pounds. I knew I had a lot of water weight on me!
Old 06-18-2011, 08:27 AM   #158  
Melissa

Oh scale - how I loathe thee right now. And so now I start my preovulation weight gain.

I have not eaten more than 1300 calories in 2 weeks and most days it's around 1200. I didn't eat AT ALL yesterday after 2 pm (I had a really big lunch and just didn't get hungry and I was at my calorie limit anyway). All signs that I should be losing weight. Yes, I slacked on exercise for two days, but anything that should help me lose, not gain with these caloric intakes I'm taking.

But one glance at the calendar tells me I'll be ovulating in the next 3-4 days and EVERY month, no matter what, I gain weight around now. Of course, this is adding to my already 9-10 day stall out and puts me 2 and a half pounds over my all time low and further and further from onederland. Good grief!!!! And to top it off, we are going to a house concert tonight and there will be tons of food and desserts.

Only good thing is that I got a really good night's sleep last night.

I know it's water. I know it will come off, but I really HATE that my body does this two week stall out every month and this month is more extreme than most months. It must be because I'm getting closer to goal and my body just doesn't lose the way it was in the beginning.

I won't quit. I won't succumb to temptations, but I need to rant here a bit as I deal with this major stall out.

And I will exercise this morning to get it done so I don't have to worry about it this evening.

Up 1.2 from yesterday - good flipping grief!
Old 06-18-2011, 10:04 AM   #159  
Melissa

Ok, scale basically hasn't moved in 2 weeks, but I just took measurements and I've lost an inch in the chest, an inch in the waist, an inch in the hips, an inch in the upper arms and .5 of an inch in the upper thigh all in the last 2 weeks and 2 days, so i'm obviously doing something right - it's just not showing on the scale!
Old 06-18-2011, 10:08 AM   #160  
Trying to live below 200

Berry I'm glad to hear that you slept well last night! Hang in there. You know the cycles that your body goes through. You are doing all the right things. You will be back to losing soon. Congrats on the inches lost!
Old 06-18-2011, 11:38 AM   #161  
MoveIt.GrooveIt.RokOut2it

S/C/G: 335-175in2003. Now 235/220/135

Height: 5'8"

staycegee = dont fret, stay possitive when I had platues during my first 100 loss I tried changing somthing up (different excersize or add spicy food to boost metabilisum) so that I would make my body act differently than it had addapted to be. But no matter what you do you will eventualy drop weight if you stay on track, its just a matter of time.
Have you been measuring your self? That helps me stay possitive durning times of frustration, the scale and I have a love/hate relationship lol, but my tape measure is honest and true hahaha it disregards water weight, moon shifts that effect it, my period and muscle mass.

START WEIGHT 232 6/8
YESTERDAY 224
TODAY 228 6/18

Sat not sapposed to weigh myself but couldnt resist 228 ...ouch a gain of like 4lbs after cheat day. Sapposidly by Monday the extra lbs will be gone plus some...we will see lol.
110 cal/10 protein... 2 scrambled eggs w home made salsa
200 cal/16 protein...2 stake ums
fist full vitamens
180 cal/45 protein...protine shot
shedualed for later today~
160cal/30pro ...Protien shake lunch
210 cal/20 proteindevil eggs (if hungry)
160cal/30pro ...Protien shake dinner
4cal/4pro...radishes w spicey bean dip (if need snack)
meeting 100 protein daily and staying low/slow carb
Px90 streatch dvd
4HourBody 4basic exersize
10 min Pilates
AEsports Circut Training (if I feel up to it lol)
Me1stAllways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 12:00 PM   #162  

S/C/G: 258/244.6/190

Height: 5'7"

UH OH! Today is going to be a long day. Guess who already has the munchies. GAH! I made my first mistake by having lucky charms instead of my normal protein shake for breakfast which means I am hungry. This is going to be a long day of temptation too. We are going to the mall (oh the smell of cinnabuns) and I have a little kids birthday party. Then out for drinks. We will see how this goes. Last night I did resist little ceasers my DH ordered and didnt eat the bun on my chicken (grilled) sandwich. I CAN and WILL do this! (I hope ::gulp:
iamerican is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 12:29 PM   #163  
Melissa

To thumb the scale I had a great workout. First time every that I walked a TRUE 4 miles per hour and even a tad faster (but not fast enough to call it 4.1 miles per hour).

My heart was RACING at the end as I really pushed it to keep the great time as I end going uphill, but I did it and it felt great!

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/93188243
Old 06-18-2011, 01:44 PM   #164  
Life is about balance

S/C/G: 283/ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

Good Afternoon everyone
I made my 8 miles today and am exhausted and thankful that tomorrow is rest day Not sure what will be happening this weekend, but I decided now that school is out and I don't have to "run" to school in cases of emergencies, I can play with my hair. First, I shaved it because I don't like hair to begin with and now I am in the process of bleaching what little I have left. Don't worry Girls and Larry, I wear a wig out most times I've decided to go blue...have I mentioned I'm a rebel

Krystal I wanted to say this last night but somehow forgot...yes, I am glad I stayed on because you guys are such inspirations to me. I see you all and know that I'm not the only one going through this. AND I'm not the only one who feels like "I just can't do this", we all go through that. And it's good to see that I'm not alone.
berry what a day for you. 2 weeks no movement after all this time and then to be expecting TOM soon I felt your defeat but also your triumph. You WILL do this, you HAVE done this and boy you showed your scale (yourself) that you ARE doing it by you lost inches. So glad for you
iamamerican Lucky charms don't sound so lucky I think sugar makes us more hungry (I don't know if that is true or not I just think it) I know if I just have any kind of sweet right now, I will crash.
diana yay for the big whoosh.
I hope you all have a great day. Oh I forgot my scale didn't move either way but that's ok because I've lost 3lbs total this week and I was only going for 1.

Last edited by mamakat; 06-18-2011 at 01:46 PM.
mamakat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 09:28 PM   #165  
Trying to live below 200

I ate a small amount of Low Fat Asian dressing tonight. Hopefully I don't have an allergic reaction to it. I have tried to avoid most salad dressings and sauces. I just get tired of eating things plain like that. Part of the issue I had this week, besides, the Japanese food and TTOM was that I had a small allergic reaction. I think it came from the restaurant where I get the grilled Mahi, pita, and hummus. I think my allergic reaction came from either a seasoning on the Mahi or in the hummus. I looked at the Mahi and it had a good amount of seasoning on it. Hopefully I will be safe with the Asian dressing. I am planning on getting tested again within the month. Even if the Dr. confirms my suspicion, it's still really hard avoiding all seasonings, sauces, and dressings. I have been doing so much better since I've been avoiding everything in the mustard family.

Total Approx 1745 Calories +

Breakfast (365 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Vegetable of choice
2% Reduced Fat Cheese 40 calories
high fiber English muffin 100 calories
1 teaspoon jam 20 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Snack 180 calories
Strawberry Yogurt 180 Calories

Lunch 300 calories
Iced coffee w/sweet 'n low + cream 50 calories
Grilled Chicken Snack Wrap, no sauce 250 calories

Dinner (900 Calories)
Salad 100 calories
Whole Grain Hamburger Helper 350 Calories
Peanut butter cream pie 350 calories
Pole Beans 100 calories

Exercise
5 Mile Mall Walk

Last edited by Diana3271; 06-18-2011 at 09:35 PM.