Everyone Weigh in 02/04/11

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • It's time for the 3FC general weigh in thread. Everyone is welcome to join, just jump in whenever your official weigh in day rolls around. Good luck, everyone!

Me: 212, same as last week.
  • 203. Went down a pound and then gained it back this week. Not surprising since I increased my weights.

*I looked back at the other thread and I'm wrong. Lost 2 pounds and then gained one back. I forgot a pound came off last Saturday.
  • 145.6, down 2.2 lbs since last Friday!!!

My son fell very ill earlier this week and I TRIED my best to stick to calorie plan, Tuesday being a 1293 calorie day. Due to sitting in ER most of day I didn't have access to breakfast or lunch, so only got in 800 for the day, all from dinner. Got right back on plan the following day. Another
  • 168.6. One lb less than last week!
  • 190.0 ~ I've lost 1.4 pounds since last Friday, and I am really hoping to see 189 next week.
  • 270.6. Down 5 pounds from last week!
  • 189.6 dropped 1 lb
  • 172. I went up a 1.3 pounds from yesterday. No one to blame but me. I know exactly what happened so it isn't a shock. Just won't do it again. XD
  • 131. Down 2. I am getting over a throat infection though so I'm sure it's dehydration.
  • 160.4!
  • 240.8 down exactly 5 lbs since last week, feels well deserved after 3 weeks dancing between 244 and 246
  • 286 that's 7 pounds in seven days. Yea!!

Started at 317 lost 31 and have 143 more to reach my goal

Larry,
    -----------------
    It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you're not. ~Author Unknown
  • Well after months going from 180 to 185, I am finally saw a drop to 177, back to my
    starting weight of 177.
  • 206.4 (down 1.4 from last Friday)..sigh, having a high day for this week but the weekend is here. Time for my two rest days. Hoping to see the usual rest day drops. Wish me luck! lol
  • 176 this morning

i feel gross after the dinner i just ate though. ugh.