Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-24-2011, 06:05 AM   #136  

S/C/G: 260/ticker/160

Height: 5'6 1/2"

Brat- Way to go!!!!!!!!

Jeannette- Congrats!
toobig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 08:03 PM   #137  

S/C/G: 130/120/115

Height: 5'2"

Just popping in to say how much I enjoyed reading all that BALONEY!! It sounds SO familiar!!!!

I've been eating less and less of my core meals to leave more and more room for BALONEY!! I'd be under 1200 calories for the day and then some CRAZY thought leaps into my head such as:

- Eating JUST the frosting on the leftover cake was somehow better than eating the entire thing (there was 1/4 left of a small...but not THAT small round cake)
- Doing 6 shots at the bar was better than drinking 6 beers (well...technically it probably was, but it didn't make it GOOD!)
- Eating smaller handfuls of chips was somehow better than eating big handfuls...when I really just felt the need to 'polish' off the bag so it would go away! And away it went!

I'm so ridiculous sometimes! When I'm feeling deprived my stomach likes to tell me that being under calorie budget for the day is free license to eat 600 calories of JUNK!

Last edited by mimi86; 05-25-2011 at 08:04 PM.
mimi86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 10:14 PM   #138  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Hi TEAM

I hope everyone had a great week-end with their loved ones.

We were busy here as usual for the long week-end. I ended up working a half day on Friday, had really hoped for 4 full days

All was well though as I spent most of the afternoon at my son and dil's house watching my GRANDdaughter with my daughter, who was babysitting her, as my dil had to go back to work and my daughter had the day off. Angie and I then spent the evening over there with our now, every Friday date night, watching her so the kids can have a couple of hours of free time. They usually just stay home and take care of chores and errands.

Saturday we took off to Starbucks for our 3.5 mile walk with the dogs before Angie went to bell choir practice and to teach a yoga class. In the afternoon we went to a graduation from college party for one of my nieces at the park. We took the dogs there too, they just loved it

Sunday, after church, we had our big shuffleboard tournament with about 20 friends and family here. We decided on carne asada instead of burgers and brats this year...one of my son's friends (and adopted son of mine ) that comes every year was disappointed...he gets Mexican food at home every day since he is one He laughed and said he always looks forward to the brats since his mom has no idea what they are. Labor Day or the 4th we will make it up to him

The weather has been great...however...it got really cold and windy yesterday afternoon so we decided to skip the shuffleboard game. The guys were really busy watching the INDY and NASCAR and the kids were all playing basketball and corn-hole so no one really missed it.

Angie and I went to the beach this morning for our 4 mile walk with the mutts then to the beach cafe for breakfast, the weather was really awesome. We started our walk at 6:15 and it was a bit chilly but when we finished, an hour later, it was really warm.

I spent the rest of the cleaning up from the party, which was almost all done by all the night before, and putting the patio chairs and tables up. After Angie finished a yoga class at the studio we both hit the BBQ hard and got it all cleaned up for the next part

Then I packed my truck for another week out of town Although I am very blessed to have work

My weight was consistent this past week. I weighed 188 when I left and 188 still today....and that is just a bummer Soon I will be back home, I think, and maybe I can get serious on these 10 pounds I want to knock-down!

I hope all is going well with you all

EDIT ~ I almost forgot to post the website where you can see the purses Angie has been making in her free time. It is posted in General Chatter too in the etsy thread ~ www.nonnizu.etsy.com

Last edited by EZMONEY; 05-30-2011 at 10:22 PM.
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 11:01 AM   #139  

S/C/G: 222/209.8/130

Height: 5'4

EZMONEY-glad to see you!

I am up a little because of TOM and we have been on the road over the holiday. We went to visit my great grandmother three hours away who has been very ill and in isolation in the hospital. So I did not eat well being away from home and in the car. I did very well on my water intake though and we made plenty of stops for bathroom breaks. So far so good and I do not have a UTI from this past trip. YAY. I've also been to the OB gyn and we are working on solving some problems I've noticed with my hormonal imbalance I have from PCOS. She put me on a different kind of birth control and I am feeling better already. This month has been horrible. I haven't been depressed but I have felt just not quite right and very irritable. My OB gyn did make some diet recommendations. I am in the process of starting those changes online. Hopefully I see some progress. I'm feeling much more positive today already! Have a great day. It's a brand new day and new month!
blondebritbrat17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 06:54 PM   #140  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

HI TEAM

Well I came back into town this week with a 1 pound gain I can't say I did anything great this week as far as food goes. I am really getting tired of eating out every night, and to be honest it isn't all that bad...one night we went to Whole Foods and I got a big salad but then threw in 3 small fried chicken legs....dang!

Got to babysit the GRANDdaughter last night...she is getting so cute We actually saw her this morning too on our our walk as my daughter in law was pulling the car out of their driveway about to head over to I-Hop with her grandparents for breakfast. I will spend some time with her tomorrow before I head back to Beverly Hills for the week.

BRAT I am sorry you are feeling a bit down again So nice of you to go and visit your grandmother.

Well TEAM...watch that baloney....
Old 06-05-2011, 06:59 PM   #141  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

HEY TEAM ~

Here are the new pics of my GRANDdaughter she is adorable and that's no baloney!

9 pictures just click next to run through them...have a great week! See you all on Friday!

http://s1235.photobucket.com/albums/...3DIMG_2655.jpg
Old 06-14-2011, 05:01 PM   #142  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

is this thread still open?
jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 07:27 PM   #143  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

it is!

Congrats on the baby!!!!

I am back into town for a while as of tonight...after 7 loooong months.....

I will catch up with you all tomorrow.

Now...off to hug my GRANDdaughter!!! before her mommy picks her up...
Old 06-15-2011, 05:40 PM   #144  

yay ez on the grandbaby. wow you were on a hiatus for 7 months? i didn't know.

brat? and mimi, and big and others? how are you.

hanging out here at 202 today. blah. had a 2 lb gain from yesterday. late night noshing i suspect. we eat dinner very, very late now. at least i cook something though.

i'm trying to get my carbs to 200 only. it is so hard. i REALLY like carby foods.
Old 06-15-2011, 07:08 PM   #145  
small goals

S/C/G: 241/171/150

Height: 5'6"

Oh, great now I am craving nachos and baloney sandwich. I will forgo the nachos and get my fill of baloney on here.
gonnadoitthistime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 10:47 PM   #146  

ooh gonna, i like your quote.

i'm not going to give up being able to cut my carbs! it's so hard though with as stressed as I am.
Old 06-17-2011, 11:49 PM   #147  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

STOP posting here and go here ~

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weig...ml#post3896443

Last edited by EZMONEY; 06-17-2011 at 11:49 PM.