Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-17-2010, 03:17 PM   #16  

Quote:
Originally Posted by motivated chickie View Post
I confess I drink a ton of black coffee instead of breakfast (minimum of 20 oz). But I'm night owl who staggers out of bed at the last possible second in the morning and isn't hungry until lunch. I admit I use coffee like a drug- perks me up and makes me feel full. But I try to eat a balanced lunch and dinner.
Thank you for saying this! This is totally off-topic and I'm sorry for that, but I always feel awful that I can't eat breakfast. It's useless for me. I'm hungrier all day if I eat it, I eat at least 300-500 more calories when I have breakfast, and I just don't care for it. I'm never hungry in the mornings. I'll have a little juice or a cup of coffee with creamer, and that's fine for me. Sometimes I make myself eat a piece of fruit or a granola bar just to eat *something.*
ValentineNicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 04:43 PM   #17  
I'm Just a Little Crazy

S/C/G: 250/215/170

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wannabeskinny View Post
I don't listen to skinny girls who give advice on eating. Skinny doesn't mean healthy. I know lots of skinny women who don't eat all day long and then gorge on one meal. I know lots of skinny women who never eat breakfast. I know lots of skinny women who all they eat is salads. Sorry but these habits have nothing to do with a balanced healthy diet for me and I refuse to look up to them just because they're skinny.
Amen to that!!

My sister USED to be friends with a girl that snorted coke and ate cheeseburgers and other such crap. She was skinny, but I would RATHER be fat and healthy than be on her "diet"!!!
SCraver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 09:54 PM   #18  
nearly there

S/C/G: 145/111/95

Height: 5"1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValentineNicole View Post
Thank you for saying this! This is totally off-topic and I'm sorry for that, but I always feel awful that I can't eat breakfast. It's useless for me. I'm hungrier all day if I eat it, I eat at least 300-500 more calories when I have breakfast, and I just don't care for it. I'm never hungry in the mornings. I'll have a little juice or a cup of coffee with creamer, and that's fine for me. Sometimes I make myself eat a piece of fruit or a granola bar just to eat *something.*

I used to never eat breakfast either. Two or three cups of coffee and I was good to go. But that was when I worked a different job that gave me a full half hour break at 9 A.M. Also that job had a break room with a fridge and microwave. So I'd pack something while I had my coffee and eat then. But now I eat breakfast, at least on workdays because if I don't eat before I go to work I won't get another chance to eat a meal until noon and by then I'd be absolutely ravenous . I have an active, occasionally exhausting, job and I burn a lot of calories at work.

Weekends are another story. On weekends I might not eat until one or two in the afternoon. But I move much less on weekends so everything balances out.
Magrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 10:00 PM   #19  
The fat suit must go!

S/C/G: 177/see ticker/130

Height: 5'1" and 31 Y.O.

Default wow

She only eats 400-800 calories a day... I'd be in the hospital. I have a hard time sustaining energy at 1200 calories a day... more if I'm excercising.

Last edited by gettnfit; 03-17-2010 at 10:00 PM.
gettnfit is offline   Reply With Quote