Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 01-14-2010, 03:13 PM   #1  
looser

S/C/G: 185/ticker/150

Height: 5'7

Default havent done anything since MAY... :(

... long story short - I gained it all back...
We were looking for a house and got the new house last summer. We only have 1 car now so i cant go to the gym. I let myself go and gained it all back i was so close!
unwanted37lbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 03:33 PM   #2  
Carpe diem

S/C/G: 105/78.9/65

Height: 5'5.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by unwanted37lbs View Post
... long story short - I gained it all back...
We were looking for a house and got the new house last summer. We only have 1 car now so i cant go to the gym. I let myself go and gained it all back i was so close!

You've done this once and I know (and everyone here knows) that you can do it again. Sometimes life gets in the way. House hunting is stressful, moving is stressful and sometimes old eating habits raise their ugly heads and bite us in the backside during these times. It might be because fast food is easier than cooking on some nights (especially when moving!). Having only one car and a gym X miles away is tough. I hate walking to my gym even though it's less than a mile away because by the time I walk there and back, that's a workout! I don't want to run for another 25 or 30 minutes or lift weights on top of that!

I think most of us here know how you feel! I was doing really well until May last year and it all went downhill until October/November. I stopped eating well and exercising. I stopped portion control and counting calories for no other reason than I was too busy working and going to school. Then I turned 30 and the world changed. It took another 2 months to get my butt into gear.

You have done this once; it doesn't matter how you did it, only the fact that you did it. You can do it again. It takes a little self-discipline and willpower, but you can do it.
Mollz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 09:49 AM   #3  
looser

S/C/G: 185/ticker/150

Height: 5'7

Thank you for your support. We live much much further from the Gym and its through high way and stuff. Plus i have 4 year old and 20 months old so walking to the gym is not an uptions which is my biggest dissapointment.
I will start doing at least eatting better... I dont like it at all (the way i look and feel now)
unwanted37lbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 09:01 AM   #4  
Madeleine

S/C/G: sw187/cw152/gw140

Height: 5 ft 3.5 in or 163 cm

you are not alone. I quit exercising and starting eating poorly again with my parents health crises, and now am prediabetic to boot. Also, found a move 2.5 years ago affected a lot of things, I stopped practising music regularly, etc.
Life just changed.
SO try reframing things, envision how exercise will work at home if you are not going to the gym etc. how you will cook in your new kitchen.
You let go of 3fc and your goals for a while, not for your life.
Good luck
fatmad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 10:18 AM   #5  
Doing it.

S/C/G: 208/see ticker/130

Height: 5'6"

You and I could be twins, OP. It's been about that long since I did anything as well. On top of that I quit my job at the gym thinking I would just walk/run outside and then realized I'm terrified to do anything outside. So, once I'm okay financial wise, I'm going to join the gym again and start running. For now, I'm focusing on my poor diet.

I think everyone here can lose whatever they want to. Last year I came REALLY CLOSE to actually losing a significant amount of weight. This year can only get better.
Jeannette311 is offline   Reply With Quote