Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 07-19-2009, 12:49 PM   #16  

S/C/G: HW/232 SW 215/ CW 133/GW 120's

Height: 5.7 and 1/2

You don't have SO much to lose! You have only one pound down from where you are right now!

You can do this. I found many guilty indulgences along the way and still am constantly evaulating new ones. I would give myself "permission" to watch too much TV, call a friend for a long conversation when I should be doing other things, take a long drive in the country, etc. Anything but EAT! What do you like to do? Do you like a certain magazine? Go and get the current copy and hole yourself up alone for an hour or two. Do you like shopping for something special? Go do that for the afternoon--even if window shopping. Is there some part of your home you would love to be beautifully cleaned and organized? How about doing that alone or with your partner for the afternoon? Is there an exhibit somewhere nearby you have been meaning to get to? Do you like to write?

You CAN DO THIS! We are all here for you! There are so many wonderful indulgences that have nothing to do with food. Good for you to be seeking those things. You are definitely headed down the right path.

Last edited by Thighs Be Gone; 07-19-2009 at 12:51 PM.
Thighs Be Gone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 01:37 PM   #17  
Chaos in Action

S/C/G: 250/210/160

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhitePicketFences View Post
What kind of tattoos are you guys getting? Related to weight loss or no?
My fiance is a tattoo artist, so I have the advantage of not having to consider price for mine. Mine is sort of weight related in the sense that I would NEVER get it done as a heavy person. My favorite bellydancer has a gorgeous tattoo of twin peacocks on her stomach. DF has designed a variation for me that has two peacocks on my stomach with their tails wrapping over my hips and across my lower back. I love the look of peacock feathers and teal is my favorite color, so it is pretty much perfect.

Last edited by paradoxx; 07-19-2009 at 01:38 PM.
paradoxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 05:45 PM   #18  
Shrinking chickie

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'2"

For my last mini-goal I bought myself a purse I had been looking at for weeks.
For my next mini-goal I want a facial!
kk140 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 06:08 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 199/175/165

Height: 5'8

I love rewarding myself. Today I started tanning once tan I always feel 5lbs thinner and it accentuates all the hard work i have done. I love getting body wraps and facials and of course pedicures. Buying more workout stuff is fun I went and got a new top with a built in bra and some shorts I felt prettier at the gym cause it was pink not my regular black. I love looking for new videos and then when I do one I really love thats rewarding. I love buying weights the higher I go the stronger I feel!
lookergirl76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 06:17 PM   #20  
moving the chains

S/C/G: 330/284/189

Height: 5'10"

33 pounds - getting my ears pierced
66 pounds - t shirt from the women's section of NFLshop or MLBshop (if I can't fit into the women's section of those stores when I am -66 I will be very, very upset)
99 pounds - I have no clue
132 pounds - I have no clue

I may not even do specific goals for the last two as I will need ALL new clothes - I haven't weighed in the 220s since 2002 and I haven't weighed in the 190s/180s since elementary school or middle school.
nooch is offline   Reply With Quote