Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-05-2007, 02:04 PM   #91  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

One of my secret goals is to learn how to belly dance! It just looks so sexy and freeing! And I'm so self concious and I want to stop being like that.

I would also love to be one of those girls who is just so beautiful you can't help but look. And I don't mean necessarrily (sp?) physically gorgeous but have 'it' that makes all eyes turn towards you. Have you ever seen girls like that? I want to be able to rock full-goth, black/red and skulls everywhere, and have the football players gaze at me and want to take me home to mama! I want to be as sexy confident as Angelina, Bettie, and Marilyn!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 02:24 PM   #92  

S/C/G: 157/133.4/130

Height: 5'5"

I want to weigh less than my husband.

I also. . .and this is bad, I know. . .but I want people to tell me to watch myself, b/c they think I am getting too thin!
Su-Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 04:22 PM   #93  

S/C/G: 242/234/160

Height: 5'11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonsLea View Post
Who are the SGs?
The Suicide Girls are a group of girls doing modern day "burlesque" shows. The website is www.suicidegirls.com (not work safe, FYI) and of course they have a MySpace page too. They do photoshoots but also do live shows (I was fortunate enough to catch one a few years back).

They don't fit society's "norms" of beauty, in that most of them have tattoos, piercings, crazy hair, etc.

But I think they are all so beautiful. I'd love to have my picture on their site one day....
msnewbooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 05:30 PM   #94  
Sleek and Fit. Finally.

S/C/G: 159/139.4/135

Hmmm... Secret goals? To some degree my secret goal is just to be thin, I always want people to think I'm really happy with myself as I am -- to some degree I am happy.

I guess my biggest secret goal is that I want to be tinier than my friends. I want to become magically athletic, and have a flat stomach (Which is where I store fat, even when I was thin, it wasn't very flat). I just really want the perfect "hour glass shape". I'd be happy at the weight I am now If my fat was distributed quite differently.
Cats tongue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 06:02 PM   #95  
Melly Mel

S/C/G: 301/281/180

Height: 5'9

Lovelypurple: When I was thin I was able to put one leg behind my head and I want to be able to do it again!

Secret goals: I want to be able to sit on my boyfriend's lap and instead of worrying about crushing him, just sit there and feel sexy!
Melgettinthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 06:13 PM   #96  
Melly Mel

S/C/G: 301/281/180

Height: 5'9

Oh yeah, and I'm really hoping my weight loss will stop me from snoring so loudly! (Cuz I never snored like this in my 'thin days'!)
Melgettinthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 06:23 PM   #97  
Ready for a better life!

Cool

Twenty years ago, in my 20s, I used to go to back to back aerobic classes after work then jog when I got home. I love to dance! I have dreams now where it is evening and I am running in the neighborhood I lived in when I was 25. My bare feet are slapping the pavement, the evening breeze is warm and I feel free. I think I am searching for the freedom of being rid of my weight.
LookingForHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 09:19 PM   #98  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melgettinthin View Post
I want to be able to sit on my boyfriend's lap and instead of worrying about crushing him, just sit there and feel sexy!
Me too!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LookingForHope View Post
I have dreams now where it is evening and I am running in the neighborhood I lived in when I was 25. My bare feet are slapping the pavement, the evening breeze is warm and I feel free. I think I am searching for the freedom of being rid of my weight.
Very interesting perogative, LookingForHope! Thank you so much, I think I realized something very important to me.

I have dreams like this too. When I wake up, they're so inspirational and yet I still don't take up running. I'm afraid it won't feel the same way as it did when I was smaller. Running (I used to do a lot of running in sports) felt so much easier when it felt like I wasn't carrying ANYTHING extra. The irony being that if I ran I would achieve the body I want so that I can run. I'll look into that soon.
sweet_talker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 09:30 PM   #99  

S/C/G: 227/ticker/130

Height: 5'4"

Ooo...I have some.

-The underwear thing for me too
-To see my best friend from college who has since ditched me for "trendier" people and be smaller than her. She's drinking so much she's gained weight, and I would get a perverse kick out of being *finally* smaller than or at least the same size as her and maybe getting the same or more attention as her while out with guys.
-If I ever find a boy, I want himto be able to lift me without killing himself.
-I would like to be one of the hot chicks at my summer job and be able to wear shorts and a tank top without flinching. Right now I wear jeans and a t-shirt in 100+ heat.
-To look in the mirror and not see the flab.
Grumbleworts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 09:39 PM   #100  

S/C/G: 198/198/178

Height: 5'6"

yeah! i'm glad to see this thread-I was thinking about this today!!!
I have two secret goals. one is shallow, the other is not so shallow.
Okay, so the not shallow one first. I want to do a "my first triathalon" next spring. and the second, TOTALLY shallow is-I want to wear a bikini and look good when i go on vacation to tropical places!!!! i'm sick of looking of photos from vacations and just hating them because of the way that i look-even if i am in the most beautiful place.
there-that feels better, glad i could tell someone that.
keeponkeepingon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 10:05 PM   #101  
Fighting the Good Fight

Height: 5'1"

Awwwww. Y'all are so sweet! These are wonderful goals--secret or not!

For me, it'd have to be that I want "The Look". I remember when I was younger that there were certain older women who were out of this world elegant and awesome. They seemed to outclass the young hotties without giving it a thought. In my mind Audrey Hepburn embodied that "Look". She could make black capris and a black short sleeved turtle neck look Sooooooo groovy. Effortlessly.

I want to be one of those "certain older women..."

Standing by with the black capris.....

spanky
spanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 11:42 PM   #102  

they had black capris like that at gap!! i bought a pair. i love audrey hepburn
sweet_talker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 12:22 AM   #103  
Slowly but surely

S/C/G: 210/210/160

Height: 5' 8"

I want to wear sexy underwear without my butt eating them.

I want to be able to wear a bikini again, or at least a cute bathing suit.

I want to be able to wear a tank top without my fat, flabby upper arms scaring away young children.

I want to be able to go hiking with my family, more than just a couple of miles.

I want to be the cute mom. I used to be pretty when I was younger and thinner. I know that "me" has to still be in here somewhere, I need to find her.

I want my hubby to think I'm hot. He never knew the slender me, I want him to meet her.

I want to be able to take sexy pictures for my husband to take with him when he goes to sea.
kestrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 10:20 AM   #104  
loving my beautiful self

I enjoy this thread so much.

Another one of my goals is to feel comfortable wearing a bathing suit in public, especially on a beach. I don't stretch marks, possible loose skin (though I hope not!), or other marks to matter and bother me.

I just want to be proud of myself for the work I have done and the health benefits I have taken on. I want that confidence to override any insecurities related to appearance.
beautifulone is offline   Reply With Quote