UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2005, 07:19 PM   #46  
Becomming a Monster

S/C/G: 329/253/210

Height: 6'0

i'm hoping to go for the 6 nations this time round
Old 09-09-2005, 03:58 AM   #47  
aka Superwoman!

S/C/G: SW:226/16st - about 50lbs lost

Height: 5'8"

Memories of Dublin...

Walking round ALL night till the 6am coach arrived...
Old 09-09-2005, 05:22 AM   #48  
aka Superwoman!

Just bought train tickets to go home for the weekend! That means... fish and chips and other greasy Yorkshire fare...
Old 09-09-2005, 09:46 AM   #49  

Poor you having to eat fish and chips.
Old 09-09-2005, 03:05 PM   #50  
Gym'll fix it!!

LOL Frus thats a far cry from cottage cheese your belly will think its its birthday you never know it might give you a boost Have a good time

Whats the 6 nations about?
Old 09-12-2005, 12:39 AM   #51  
Slow and steady

S/C/G: 229/-/170 ish

Height: 5' 5"

I am getting fatter by the minute!!! HELP ME!!! I know why it is.. haven't had a ciggy in four weeks now, but find myself nibbling naughty bits of an evening.

I had to cancell Curves, I can't get there, with my time schedule and their open hours so apart from walking, I'm not doing any excercise... add to this, I just started back to school, had four classes this week, and spent all day today, recising, doing homework, in between cleaning pit that we call home... washing, hanging out on line and folding...a weeks worth of dirty washing... and today is the first day I had a real craving for nicotine... I didn't succumb though

Please just help me to stop the munchies though, I just sat here and read everyone's good posts while eating choc cake and ice cream !!! AGH!

Welcome all the newbies... join the mad house, and plese help me get back on the wagon, cos I have seriously fallen off... I'm scared to weigh in... I know I've gained horribly... prob back to my starting weight from trhee years ago with the crap I've shoved in my cakehole....AKA... big gob....

HELP.HELP...HELP...HELP......HELP.........HELP.... .....
Old 09-12-2005, 04:11 AM   #52  
aka Superwoman!

Poor chris!

It's a shame you can't get to Curves, can you so some exercise videos? Try banning all the cakes from the house!! Just stock up on fruit!

Cat, I had eggy bread, chinese, fish and chips and figgy pudding and chocolate hobnobs and crisps
Old 09-12-2005, 08:35 AM   #53  

Oh dear Chris is having a veggie moment one of my trademarked diet breakdowns I can't help, mine has lasted all year.
Old 09-12-2005, 12:27 PM   #54  
Gym'll fix it!!

Hey Chris..all that housework "cleaning the pit " and doing laundry is great exercise plus you've been walking so you have'nt been sat on your @ss don't be so hard on yourself now we just need to pry that icecream spoon out of your tight little fist come on girl PUT IT DOWN!!
Old 09-12-2005, 02:13 PM   #55  
YP1
Sub-4 marathon runner!

S/C/G: 260/156/148-152

Height: 5 9

PUT DOWN THE ICE CREAM!

I'm back, in one piece and not as hungover as I expected. Last weekend's cocktail binge must really have done some damage - I started drinking at a wine tasting on Saturday lunchtime (well, if they're handing out free wine I'm not going to turn it down...) and started to feel drunk far too quickly so stopped and ate a burger to sober up . Then went to the Guinness brewery and had a pint, started to feel pissed again. Then tried back on the wine, didn't get much further, and then, to my shame, gave up for the day. Had another pint of Guinness yesterday lunchtime and that was enough for me.

I go to Dublin and I have two pints and a bit of wine? What's wrong with me?!!!

the scales still managed to be a whopping 4lb up this morning though (and no, I didn't eat that much...), so maybe I need to go back to the drinking and throwing up approach as that always takes pounds off me for a week or so
Old 09-12-2005, 03:31 PM   #56  
aka Superwoman!

So that's how you do it! Maybe I should start drinking!

Have to iron his shirts next... *sigh* at least he's washing up!
Old 09-12-2005, 04:03 PM   #57  
Always drink your water..

S/C/G: 215/198.5/119

Height: 5'1"

Hi folks

Been AWOL for a while again, but this time it was because I had 'puter problems rather than because I was feeling fed up and demoralised. Today I'm typing this on my bouncing baby brand-new shiny laptop . Whoopee!

The exercise has been pretty poor lately, and I need to give myself a good kick up the ...apart from that, though, things have been going pretty uneventfully, and I finally think I've got the hang of this 'living healthily on auto-pilot' thing. Lets hope that's not famous last words .

I've been embarked on this 'journey' for 6 whole months today , and so far I've lost exactly 3 stones. Only another 4 stones to go! Yay me! The laptop was a very indulgent (but essential!) 6 month anniversary pressie to myself! I figured it was much more fun and necessary than new clothes - hey, I LIKE looking like Coco the Clown in my baggy trousers!

When I started, at 16st 6lbs (230lbs) it seemed like a very arduous journey to get to 15 st 6lbs (216lbs) ...let alone to 13 st 6lbs (188lbs).

Now that I'm AT 13 st 6lbs it's only a matter of time until I'm at 12st 6lbs...then 11st 6lbs...then..well, you get the idea. It's like anything - if you plug away at it with enough patience and stubbornness, you'll get there in the end.

I've set myself a provisional finish date for the weight loss phase of a year today (12th September 2006), which will be exactly 18 months from the day I started. If I get there it'll be a mini-miracle, because the longest I've ever 'dieted' is 35 consecutive weeks...but that's what I'm aiming for, and as long as I'm still plugging away at it in a year's time, it's not really important if I'm "at goal" or not. It's the means not the end that's important to me, and from what I gather maintenance is a , so I'm not in any special rush to get there .

Anyway, it's nice to be back on-line, and I have so many posts to catch up on! Onward and downward, folks!

Kind regards,

Janey
Old 09-12-2005, 08:08 PM   #58  

Good to see you Janey we missed you Happy Anniversary and happy new laptop
Old 09-13-2005, 05:22 AM   #59  

got my first weigh-in at ww tonight! arrggghhhh
Old 09-13-2005, 10:28 AM   #60  

You'll be fine
Closed Thread