Old 09-08-2006, 08:41 AM   #91  
RosieKate

Oh bep - how scary...so glad you are ok.. I have a friend with a sulfa allergy and when you first wrote you were taking a sulf med, I went "uh oh"...

Hope you are feeling much better today

Off to the gym

hope everyone who reads this is having a good day...I'll try to get in for a longer post later
Katy
Old 09-08-2006, 05:03 PM   #92  
ugggg.....

Hi Sassy--how's the Y going--I am loving the gym.

Bep--I am so sorry you are not feeling well. Hope you get better soon.

Katy--Hi to you too.

Sorry to be short and sweet but the computer is still having issues and I could be kicked off at anytime--I have tried to post but can't seem to get it done. DD is sad--her dog is lost--she left to run errands, her roomate wnet to a class and the roomate's boyfriend was suppossed to stay while the 2 plumbers were there but he left them there alone--DD says they should have called her cell and she would have came back--she doesn't trust anyone and the dog was IN the house when the roomate and her boyfriend left but when the got back less that an hour later--the plumbers and the dog was gone--DD is calling the landlord to get an explanation before calling the town police. SHe has not had a good year and it doesn't look like it's gonna get better--she is getting very depressed and I am worried about her.
jules1216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 08:04 AM   #93  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Morning Ladies!

Quickie here. I am about to head off to bed............But wanted to say yesterday morning we went to the Y after work. I didn't do a whole bunch, but the main point is that I went and I plan on continuing. So what if I'm not a Jane Fonda! The main thing is I'm trying. That is all anybody can ask of me I think. I did have a break down though when I got to the car and again when I got home yesterday morning. I just felt like a big failure because I couldn't do as much as the others there, but my husband pulled me through and told me that I did a good job and that we will keep going and we will get there, just takes time. So now I'm good, I think I just had to "release" all those fears and emotions I had............

Jules -- I'm so glad you are doing so well with the gym!

Anywho, we sold our truck this morning for $500! We plan on sticking our money in the bank in savings.

Well have a Wonderful Weekend All!

Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 06:59 AM   #94  
~Believe~

Morning all.

Kinda quiet in here (here) (here) (echo) lol.

Hope you all had a great weekend. Off to bed now, have to get up early today to get some errands done before heading to the Gym later today! We are getting set up on the computerized nautilus (sp??) machines.

So have a good Monday ya'all!

Old 09-11-2006, 10:29 PM   #95  
bep
Certifiable CHOCOHOLIC!!!

S/C/G: 255/211/150

Height: 5'5"

Hello everyone! Looks like I might be losing access to the internet for a couple weeks. I hope our local library has access so I can still check in now and then. I am not going to be gone permanently. Ta Ta for now and take care!!!
bep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 04:15 AM   #96  
~Believe~

Okay a wee bit quiet in here. How we doing girls?

I WALKED A MILE this morning! (I did my WATP DVD)

I hope you all are doing well!!!!!
Old 10-01-2006, 04:53 PM   #97  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Hello ladies...

Long time no see, um, or read.

I feel like a dummy because I checked back a few times and didn't think anyone was posting here any longer.

Sounds like everyone is doing well, good to see.

SUSAN...glad you made it to NY safely.

BEP...doing good with the WL.

Hi to everyone else.

Will check back often from now on. Take care ladies.
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 07:09 AM   #98  
~Believe~

How is everybody?????????

Old 10-09-2006, 06:44 PM   #99  
RosieKate

Hi All!

I have been incredibly busy and have not been checking in very often, I'm afraid. I will try to do better.......

I haven't been losing any weight, but it turns out that's a good thing. Why, do you ask? Because I was accepted into the weight loss research study that I applied for. I won't know which diet group I've been assigned to for another two or so weeks, but I'm in. I've been up to the hospital for all the medical stuff. They kind of like that my weight has been stable for the last 3 months (boo hoo)- I got the impression they would really prefer me to not lose anything until I start the program in November.

Meanwhile, I am getting my exercise in, eating pretty well, and I am knitting up a storm - you know the holidays are right around the corner and knitters have to get a move on. I smuggled some wonderful wool into the house to knit my DH a sweater on the sly. I hope I can surprise him at Christmas. If I can't get it done, I'll put the work-in-progress in a box with a picture of the pattern and call it good. He's seen enough to know I do finish things. The kiddoes will most likely get some mittens or hats. I found a pattern for a very cool Star Wars hat that I may make for my son.

Hope all is well where you are

Katy
Old 10-10-2006, 02:18 PM   #100  
One day at a time

Hello ladies...

Hiya Sassy

Katy...I don't even want to think of Christmas yet. I have been though, trying to figure out what to get everyone. Haven't done any shopping yet though, except for stuff to send to Josh and his unit. I love homemade gifts...I think they are the best and I know your family appreciates all the time and love you put into your gifts. I wish I was as crafty as you. I am so happy to hear you were accepted into the program! Woohoo! Now you will get down to business and get that weight off. Glad you are doing good with the exercise, and eating.

Not a lot going on with me. Just keeping busy with things around the house, and sending care packages to Josh. That's really sad...I lead such a boring life, lol. Weightloss is still at a stand still but I have decided to no focus on it anymore. I am just going to continue to exercise/walk, eat right and only WI once a month. I am tired of this consuming my life. I don't want to be about losing weight, and a number. We'll see how that goes.

Hope all is doing well, BEP, SUSANNYC, and JULES.

Take care
Old 10-12-2006, 03:32 PM   #101  
ugggg.....

Hi Katy!! I've missed you!! The weight loss program sounds interesting. You'll have to keep us informed. Your knitting projects sound nice. how did the skull tote bag turn out??

Bep--it looks like we are all finding our way back....hope you'll join us soon.

Sassy--Hi to you!! yeah for the mile walked!!

Cristina--I am trying to get on my son about getting me his friends address in Iraq. Tony always said my husband and I and his inlaws are more like parents to hime than the biological ones. So sad....

I may be back later....since we got rid of the viruses and got Verizon DSL I can actually get on the internet at home!!

Cristina
jules1216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 04:46 PM   #102  
One day at a time

Hello ladies...

Hope this finds everyone in good spirits.

JULES...if you want to share the address I would love to send a care package to your sons friend in Iraq, and a card once in a while. When I started sending to Josh I made sure I sent enough for others as well. I know there are guys over there that get nothing and I am glad Josh has a good heart. He would rather give it to someone who has nothing than to keep it him self. But I've been sending stuff over for all of them so hopefully no one feels left out. Well, for his Unit. If I could afford to I would send to everyone. He's (your sons friend) lucky to have you and your DH. How have you been doing anyway? Missed you And how are you liking the Verizon DSL? I think we are getting ready to change to something faster than dial up. Can't believe we still have dial up...it is sooooo slow!

How is everyone else doing?

I haven't posted here in what seems like forever, I've almost forgotten to come here. But I do miss all you ladies.

Take care and I will chat with ya later
Old 10-12-2006, 06:39 PM   #103  
kitty Momo

Please STOP and go to BIK #18!
Mom2Gaby is offline   Reply With Quote