Old 08-09-2006, 02:30 PM   #32  

I agree! what happened???
Scuzin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 09:51 AM   #33  
bep
Certifiable CHOCOHOLIC!!!

S/C/G: 255/211/150

Height: 5'5"

Hmmmmmmmm.........anyone hear from SuzyQ yet? Now I am getting worried!
bep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 11:24 AM   #34  
RosieKate

Good morning all

Hi Bep - congrats on your success! You are doing so well...I didn't lose any last month...guess that's ok, because I didn't gain, but would have been nice to lose. I haven't heard form Susan, but plan on emailing her today at her yahoo addy.

Cristina- congrats on getting to One-derland! keep up the good work

Michelle - good to see you back..glad life is better at your house

Hi to everyone else..Haven't been posting much...just haven't been able to get on the computer and I have some kind of RSI on my right hand ( I suspect from gardening, but could be - gasp- too much playing around on the computer) so I limit my time on the computer and it seems to help.

Roberto was released fro the hospital yesterday with a load of drugs and lots of advice to try to prolong his life. His heart is in such bad shape there's just not much else that can be done. I guess it's a good news-bad news situation. We are glad they did not and angiogram and open heart surgery, because - what's the point. It is sad that it's gotten to this point.

My hand is hurting so I'm going for now
Have a great day everyone!
Old 08-10-2006, 11:38 AM   #35  

KATY -- I'm so sorry about your family member. I'm not for sure what's going on, because I couldn't read all the posts to catch up.

I did email Susan yesterday, and she still hasn't emailed me back. I don't understand why she would just leave all of the sudden, because everything seemed to be just fine with her on Monday when she last posted. My mom's surgery has now been rescheduled to next week and this is the second time it has been cancelled and rescheduled; very frustrating since my husband keeps taking the day of surgery off, and then it's been cancelled.
PokeeDotts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 12:02 PM   #36  

Morning

Well I've been doing much better with eating and portion control. Been avoiding those cookies!

I've been hunting down boxes so that I can pack. Its rather difficult because I have to ship EVERYTHING I need over there. Its rediculous the amount of room just the necessaries take up: clothes, shoes, bedding...crazy! and I have 6 days to figure it all out.

Good to hear from you Katy - sorry about your hand and Roberto

Michelle - Hi! thank for e-mailing Susan
Scuzin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 01:24 PM   #37  
bep

Katy & Michelle....if either of you do hear back from SuzyQ, will you please let us know? From the way she posted, I think something bad is going on and I want to know if she is ok.
Old 08-10-2006, 01:28 PM   #38  
bep

Her PM box is full.
Old 08-10-2006, 02:00 PM   #39  
RosieKate

Hi all
just heard from Susan...she is fine, just needs a break. Her life is very hectic...she told me that she is not checking this site, but she does check her yahoo addy that she posted earlier.
mom2three40atyahoodotcom
Old 08-10-2006, 02:04 PM   #40  
RosieKate

Bep - forgot to mention how great your pics are! They really show your progress...

Micheele - big hugs - hope your mom's surgery happens soon. When Roberto was at the VA, things happened very slowly---which was very frustrating for all involved. He had a heart attack..not his first.

ok - I am out for now..my hand is really bugging me and I started TOM..I hear the anti-inflammatories calling my name, lol!
Old 08-10-2006, 02:08 PM   #41  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Hello ladies...

SUZYQ...what the heck is going on Missy?! You CAN'T leave...what will we do without you? I am sad that I missed a day and then come back to bad news. I do hope you are fine.

KATY...I always say, maintaining is just as hard as losing so not losing is fine as long as you didn't gain. Of course we all want to lose. And thank you! I just hope I can stay there and go down. It's been a horrible week though and have some stress eating of my own going on. Well, I hope Roberto takes to heart (no pun intended) what the docs said and takes his meds. Wouldn't you think a person would want to live longer? I know I do. I still will keep him in my thoughts and prayers.

MICHELLE...sorry they keep messing around with your moms surgery date. That would be very frustrating to say the least. Hope you are having a good day.

SUE...V works so much the lawn mower has become my best friend, lol. I try to help him out as much as I can because I know after working the long hours coming home to do yard work is the last thing he wants to do. And, I get in some extra exercise so it's all good.

SUSAN/NYC...are you getting excited? Sounds like you are doing what my son was doing for the last two weeks. They had to pack up all their stuff though and it was put in storage till they get back. Don't forget about us when you leave for NYC!

Hi to everyone else

Hate to cut this short but have to go jump in the shower. When V gets home at 3:45 we are headed for an early dinner but before then I have to take DS to the doctor. He came home early this morning from school because he was throwing up and had the runs, sorry if that is too much info. He has to have a doctors excuse for work but he looks really bad...really pale and has been in the bathroom for a couple of hours. Anyway, will chat more tomorrow.
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 02:10 PM   #42  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Thanks Katy for letting us know about Susan. I was worried about her, still am. I am so sad to see her go.
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 03:07 PM   #43  

KATY--Thanks for giving us the update. I did email her at that exact address yesterday morning, and she didn't even write me back.
Old 08-10-2006, 03:10 PM   #44  

CRISTI--I forgot to mention --- CONGRATS ON MAKING ONDERLAND!!! That's a major accomplishment and you should feel SO PROUD of yourself girlie!!!
Old 08-10-2006, 03:55 PM   #45  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Hey ya ladies.

Its me. Sorry i've been MIA. My back has been aching really bad, so bad infact I haven't slept much at all. I had to take Night-time meds to get to sleep last night so I could go to work today. (tonight).

Its storming here too so that doesn't help my back either.

Also I have a question. Have any of you ever had someone "SAY" they wanted to "SUPPORT" you with your WL journey only to just leave you hanging there? Or they say that just to get information? Like your weight?

This has happened to me. A "friend" said she wanted to "support" me and I was delighted that yet another person wanted to help me in my WL journey as we all know, we can use all the "support" we can get! Well after I told this person how much I weighed, which BTW not even my own mother knows, this person just basically left me "hanging".

Anyways. I'm glad I found this site so I do have real people who do actually care and do KNOW how to support people.

Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote