Old 05-25-2006, 09:18 AM   #16  
Lifetime Fat Fighter

S/C/G: 237/235/150

Height: 5'2"

Yesterday I had the stomach flu again. This morning I stepped on the scale expecting at the most a 3 lb loss like I usually do after having been sick. Nope, it was a 5 lb loss. Now if I can keep most of it off by next Tuesday. Well forever for that matter.

If my husband hadn't been sick as well then I would officially weigh less than him, but he got sick and lost weight as well.

Yesterday was a rough day, but the good news is that I got my Turbo Jam and Power 90 workout dvds in the mail! I won't be starting them until Sunday.

I'm still feeling sick, but not as bad as yesterday. Our oldest (4 yr old) got sick around 10pm and is still sick. Hubby went to sick call this morning and will probably stay home the rest of the day. I feel like I need to sterilize everything in the house.
nicolbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 09:21 AM   #17  
Fat-be-gone

Brandi-sorry for all the sickies at your house. but on the bright side you did lose 5 pounds. woo hoo!!! Hope you and your family are feeling better soon.
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 09:49 AM   #18  
Chicky

S/C/G: 250/155.2/130

Height: 5'6.25"

210. That makes it a 40 pound loss for me.

Hope you feel better soon Brandi.
SupersizedChicky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 12:16 PM   #19  
Starbucks Addict!

Height: 5'4

Brandi- sorry you guys are so sick...thats no fun at all!!

Supersized- wtg on your 40 lbs mark!! I cant wait to get there too! 6 more lbs to go!!!

Keep up the great work everyone!
purplecrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006, 09:54 AM   #20  
Chicky

S/C/G: 250/155.2/130

Height: 5'6.25"

GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! I made my Memorial Day Goal, and just in time. I'm leaving today for my trip to see my friend, and I wouldn't be able to weigh in until Monday night or Tuesday morning. I can't believe I made it. I'll check in when I get back to see how everyone's done. Have a good weekend everyone!
SupersizedChicky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006, 10:16 AM   #21  
Fat-be-gone

Awesome Chicky!!!! Great job!!!!!! You must be so excited to go visit your friend now. Have lots of fun. You deserve it girl!!!
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006, 12:00 PM   #22  
dgpebbles

Great job chicky on reaching your goal and on the 40lbs...I also have only 6 more to go to hit 40lbs...It's so exciting
dgpebbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006, 09:22 PM   #23  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Brandi ~ I hope you get better soon!

Chicky ~ OMG I am SO proud!

Donna ~ You're almost there!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 09:25 AM   #24  
Lifetime Fat Fighter

S/C/G: 237/235/150

Height: 5'2"

Hey gals, I'm feeling much better today. Actually I was feeling better yesterday and was hungry all day. I guess not eating for two days will make you hungry.

Today I am starting my Turbo Jam. Hubby is going to be working out with me from now on so I can get it done everyday. That is the one area that is the hardest for me. He's so supportive that he is going to help me out. He's so great. (Not that the exercise couldn't benefit him too.)

Chicky - Great job making goal. Yeah for you!!!

Have a great Memorial Day weekend everyone!
nicolbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 01:03 PM   #25  
Starbucks Addict!

Height: 5'4

WTG chicky!! Have a great time visiting your friend! You must feel so proud of yourself!!! Awesome job!!

Brandi- Im glad your feeling better!! Tell me how you like Turbo Jam. Ive seen the commercials a few times. I might order if if I know how other people like it!!!

As for me, im 6 lbs away from goal, but im not too bummed about it, im close, so im not going to sweat it. Im just going to work harder from now on!!

Have a great Memorial day weekend!!
purplecrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2006, 01:42 AM   #26  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

What's up gals? It's officially Monday which means this thread is officially closed AND our Memorial Day Challenge is officially over! Let's have a moment of silence for our beloved thread.......ALRIGHT! I just wanted to say that I'm am SO PROUD of all of you and THANK YOU so much for doing this challenge with me (even though I did HORRIBLE). For all my sweeties doing the Juneteenth challenge with me, please find the Juneteenth Challenge ~ 4 Weeks thread! Big Kiss to you all! Peace out.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote