Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2006, 09:23 AM   #46  
Losing it!

I love angels!!! I found some free angel clip art on the net so that is were my angels have been coming from.
I'm glad you had a fun day with the girls Shelley! PLEASE post a pic or email me a pic when Patty is all set for the prom. The dress & shoes sound so elegant! Will Becky be going to the prom too? If so, send pics of both girls!
I think Becky will be very pleased with the bracelet, it sounds beautiful!
Great job on healthwalkers! I have a hard time staying involved in all of my clubs & groups! I decided to ALWAYS post here, but I have a few other sites regarding health/weight, I check in with every so often. Plus a site or two involving special interests.

Dear friends, have a wonderful holiday and stay blessed! This is a special time of year for all religions and Passover/Easter blessings are sent to each and every one of you! Stay safe and have a special holiday!
Old 04-15-2006, 10:58 AM   #47  

Gayle-Becky is going with a bunch of friends in a limo. She got her dress and shoes are few weeks ago. Prom is next weekend. I'll take pictures and post them.

Have a wonderful day!
Old 04-15-2006, 12:01 PM   #48  
Losing it!

PLEASE DO! I bet both girls will be stunning! Of course, look who their mother is!
Old 04-16-2006, 07:39 AM   #49  

HAPPY EASTER!!
Old 04-17-2006, 04:00 PM   #50  
Janice

HOPE EVERYONE HAD A WONDERFUL EASTER.
I WORKED SO I HAVEN'T BEEN AROUND TOO MUCH. I WENT AND WEIGHED IN AT WW THIS MORNING. I ONLY LOST 1.2 lbs. THIS WEEK. I DISCOVERED WW CHOCOLATE. NOT A GOOD THING FOR ME!
I WILL SMARTEN UP THIS WEEK.
Old 04-18-2006, 05:52 AM   #51  

Janice-You still had a loss! That's great! Be careful with the WW chocolate. It may have sorbitol or sugar alcohol. Too much will cause gas and diarrea.
Old 04-18-2006, 08:19 AM   #52  
Losing it!

Janice, 1.2 pounds is still 1.2 pounds LESS OF YOU! GREAT JOB! I bet if you cut back on the chocolate and add more water to your plan this week, you will have a better loss next week. STILL, 1.2 pounds is great and so far, you have had a loss each week.

Shelley, is prom this week for the girls? I am so excited to see a pic of them! How are things going for you?

Dee, are you feeling better? Come out and play!!!

Suzy, STOP!!!!, put that pan and spoon down and come post a minute or two! I bet you are one busy little gal cooking away!

Nothing new to report here, we had a nice Sunday with family. I hope everyone here had a nice holiday. For me, it's time to get back on track and try to stay on a half way level eating plan. Starting now and going through the month of July, we have at least one special event per week to help with or attend, such as weddings, showers, graduations etc. Fun, fun!

Hey, all you chefs out there! We are having dinner guests next week and I was wondering, can I prepare filets (steaks) ahead of time, wrap in foil and place in the crockpot to keep hot? I'm thinking filet, salad, baked potato...along that line. But, I want to try and have everything ready so won't be cooking when they arrive. Any suggestions? Oh, I am trying to avoid using my oven for an extended period of time since the dining area is just off from the kitchen. Plus I work until 3:30 that day so I want to be able to come home, prepare and get cleaned up for the guests.
Old 04-18-2006, 11:41 AM   #53  

Please Stop!!!

A New Thread Has Been Started--

Go To Home Of The Loozing Floozies #71
Closed Thread