Old 03-14-2006, 10:24 PM   #61  
Calorie-Counting Diva

Height: 5'1"

Hi all. I posted in the challenge thread that I'd elaborate in here..

I honestly thought I would have a very poor score today. Before 7pm, all I'd eaten were two pieces of (homemade) pizza. Because it was homemade, it had plenty of good stuff in it, so I classified it as a healthy food. But I ate that at noon. By 7, I was feeling very very weak. I'd barely had anything to drink as well.

I did about an hour and 20 minutes of yardwork this morning, followed my several hours of shopping with my mom (I only went because I wanted the exercise). By the end of three hours, I was parched... but there was nothing to drink!

FINALLY we got back to the old apartment to put some stuff in the car. We had some bottled water stashed in there, so I guzzled it down. But I was still feeling bad, and to make it worse I'd started to get a headache.

I had to wait another two hours before I could get more to drink and anything to eat. I was running completely on empty and feeling BAD. Then my father asked me to help carry stuff in from his truck. Which took even more time. I was literally so weak that I could barely walk up the driveway with 5lbs worth of stuff in my arms. I finally had to call a timeout and run in the house and eat some crackers and get some water.

I got a full belly of food, but I'm feeling quite bad right now. I have a migraine that is making me very very nauseus, but it's one of those weird migraines that actually feel WORSE if you lay down. I'm tired and I just want to sleep, but I can't
LadyFirelyght is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 11:16 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 195/195/135

Height: 5' 5"

Wendy and Lydia, I hope that you are both feeling better tomorrow!

I had a healthy day today - exercised morning and evening (while watching American Idol!), but I am amazed at the amount of water you all can drink! I have a daily goal of 64 oz and I rarely make it. Focus!! Tomorrow I will think of you all as I guzzle the ole H2O!

Good night! - Cyndy
cyndyjlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 11:19 PM   #63  

Height: 5'8.5"

Wendy and Lydia... so sorry you are both sick, and hope you are feeling better soon!

Cyndy keep at that water... LOL I could NEVER make it on 64 oz of water a day... I am a guzzler!!
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 11:35 PM   #64  
soon to be goddess

S/C/G: 236/216/17?

Height: 5'7"

hey all....

Lydia and Wendy.... hope you both feel better. I try never to get so rundown and on empty like that Lydia. Thats got to be the worse feeling.

D4J....I'm a guzzler also!! I purposely fill empty water bottles with warm to hot water so I can guzz it like the coke commercials. funny huh? I can't think of drinking it one sip at a time.

Rosario....GF you are PUMPED!! Glad to see the motivation!!

I took the boys to see a movie today, Disney's Eight Below....it was really good. And soooo proud of myself for only having 2 handfulls of popcorn!!! I just love it but knew ds would have them pour on the pseudo liquid hot fake butter topping, so I ate 'down the side' and then stopped. GO ANGEL
angel-eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 11:42 PM   #65  

LOL Angel Eyes, I chug it down that way too!!! )))
Old 03-15-2006, 07:59 AM   #66  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

Morning Ladies-

Wendy and Lydia-I'm sorry your feeling so miserable. Hope this morning brings a better day for both of you.

OneLastTime-GREAT job on points yesterday! You go girl.

Rosario-you're doing awesome, keep it up.

Today is SPINNING!!!! I can't wait to get going. I LOVE the feeling I have at the end of that class. I think I only have 1 lesson showing up tonight (lots of sick kids in this area) and have church to play tonight.

Just a few months ago, I used to take afternoon naps almost every day. Never very long, but I was always so tired. Since I've been eating better and working out, I haven't had the need for a nap! Its like having so much extra time now.

Hope everyone has a great day.
ArtsyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2006, 08:07 AM   #67  

Hi Brandy

Oh it is neat that you are doing Spinning! I had those classes when I lived in Fort Lauderdale and whew, what a great and fun workout!!

You know... thinking about it... I too used to come in from work and fall asleep, and nap on Sunday afternoon. Now I never even think about it!!! And I sleep a lot better at night too!
Old 03-15-2006, 08:36 AM   #68  
Working on Hot!

S/C/G: 242/225/175

Thanks for the welcome!!!!
I have look at my journal and by the points you guys have I need to bring up my water intake and my workout time...

I will tell you alittle about my self I am a soon to be 40year old mom of 2..Been married for 14 years I work and do most of my posting from work...lol(shhhhhhhh they dont know they pay me for look at this site...lol)I am really glad that I found this site. It has help me so much. I change my life in Nov. and done good so far. My top weight was 260(post steven<<my son and baby)I have a ending goal date of my b-day and alot of mini goals one of them is a trip that I will take on the first weekend in May. I will be rideing a motorcycle to the mountains....about a 3hour drive I cant wait!!! I want to be a hot 40's mom.......Sorry this got so long. I know this game will help me reach my goals....

And you can call me Leigh....The la3y thing is only in yahoo. I am big into chat and that my id for it....
la3y_un1c0rn_37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2006, 10:24 AM   #69  
Fat-be-gone

Good morning everyone!! Althoug I woke up late and was late for work today, I have a feeling it's gonna be a very good day!!!

Sandra-Good job raising those points!!! To answer your excercise question I do lots of things. Since starting this game, I do all my excercises in 20 min intervals. 20 mins of crunches, leg raises, and resistance bands. I also try to get an hour of tennis or the elliptical machine in. I love tennis!!!! I sweat like crazy and have lots of fun, too. Also, during my hour-long lunch, instead of taking naps, I bring workout clothes and go for 40 min walks around the neighborhood. There's 2 points already. I'm tired of wasting my time on doing nothing, so I finally decided to use my time wisely!!!

Nikki and Sassy-Good job to you guys too!! Let's keep those points up.

Wendy and Lydia-Hope you guys are feeling better today.

Angel-Movie popcorn is one of my biggest weaknesses. I try to stay away from the theaters. Because when I do go, I cram that popcorn into my mouth. I have absolutely no willpower when it comes to theater popcorn.

Ladies, we are all doing awesome. We should be very proud of ourselves. Let's keep up the good work. WE CAN DO THIS!!!!

Have a great day girlies!!

Rosario
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2006, 11:04 AM   #70  
Keep going Keep going

S/C/G: 240/191.5/150

Default Hi All

Hi I see we are all doing great. Yesteray was a pretty good day for me I had my Boxing class love it. I thought I was not going to like it but It is such a workout and stress reliever. Punching the Bags or someone awesome
I am pretty much hooked on it if it wasn't for the kids I would take more classes but Tuesday are the only one day that works for me class at 8:15pm enought time to cook give them baths and kiss them goodbye while I am out the door.

I also do Kickboxing on Thursday nights I like it to But love Boxing more. I wish it was warm out mother nature gave us a few nice days but back to being cold again they say snow Friday NOOOOOO I am over it took the kids sledding ready for the summer or at least spring.

Well I guess I should get some work done. Would have posted sooner but just noticed there was a new thread oops
NikM789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2006, 11:07 AM   #71  
Sandra

S/C/G: 230/195.0/145

Height: 5'4"

Welcome Leigh!!

Brandy ~ I'm motivated by your PIC!!

Wendy & Lydia ~ Take it easy today...You'll only be sick longer if you push too hard.

Angel-Eyes ~ I sooooo love movie popcorn (without the added butter). Awesome for you to just eat a little.

Rosario ~ Great idea to get your exercise in smaller doses. I like that idea so I'm not so overwhelmed with the idea of doing 1-2 hours at a time. Who can fit that in all at once?

Here's to a healthy day!

~ Sandra
OneLastTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2006, 11:47 AM   #72  
Calorie-Counting Diva

Height: 5'1"

Thanks everyone for the kind words. I'm feeling a LOT better today, but I'm going to take it easy. I may go for a stroll later on, but only if I feel up to it. I may end up taking a nap :P But considering the work I've put in the last few days, I think I can take a break.

So, something fun happened today. I weighed myself, and I'm down to 167.9! That means I've lost a total of 12.1 pounds. Now the reason this is so fun... is that I have now lost 0.1lbs more than I've ever lost at one time before. And no sign of stopping. I am SO excited about it! I can't believe I made it this far, and seriously only after 7 weeks. I mean, I'd lost a couple pounds before the end of January, but I'd also put most of it back on So yeah. Very exciting.
LadyFirelyght is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2006, 12:46 PM   #73  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

Hi Girls! Feeling a little better the cold has moved to my chest over night and I am happy that I use inhalers because they will help to keep it minimal.
Haven't had a chance to check out everyones points from yesterday but from what I hear you all did GREAT!!
Lynda~ Take it easy today, hun! A little nap may be just the thing you need at this point!
Off to go check those points!!
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2006, 02:37 PM   #74  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

Hiya everybody. My days going well and it sound like you're all doing great too.

Leigh-a bike trip to the mountains sounds cool. Welcome to the group.

Nikki-Welcome! I'm jealous of your boxing/kickboxing. I've done cardio classes in both, but have never done a class where we actually connected our punches/kicks with anything. I have a feeling I would LOVE it.

Lydia-AWESOME job on the weight loss milestone! You've really been doing great.

Wendy-take care of yourself today!
ArtsyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2006, 03:23 PM   #75  
Working on Hot!

S/C/G: 242/225/175

I am so look for it!!!!
I am really trying hard to be good I needed to get back on track with the weight loss thing I got alittle lazy with my plan. Doing this has gave me the kick in the butt I needed....lol
la3y_un1c0rn_37 is offline   Reply With Quote