Old 03-10-2006, 08:48 AM   #91  
Keep going Keep going

S/C/G: 240/191.5/150

Cool Tgif

Good Morning everyone TGIF

I had my 1st kickboxing class OUCH is all can say. Swore in all places places I didn't even knew I had...LOL

But I am still Pumped I think no I AM...LOL
NikM789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 09:32 AM   #92  
Sandra

S/C/G: 230/195.0/145

Height: 5'4"

Good morning all ~
Been missing a couple days due to work but back on today!! Glad to see everyone pumped to start game #2 - I'm gonna work even harder this time around to get more points!!

to all the new members, can't wait to get to know you...

I'll check in later....
~ Sandra
OneLastTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 09:35 AM   #93  
Fat-be-gone

Good Morning!!

Welcome to all newcomers!! This game is great to keep you moving and motivated. Glad you joined in on the fun!!

Wendy I am right there with you!!! I am so excited for this next game to start. I get to start off fresh and actuallly stick with it this time. Only 8+ point days for me from now on!!! Let's do this!!!!

Hope everyone's day is positive and successful.

Rosario
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 09:38 AM   #94  
Sandra

OMG, I just looked over my points for this week and they totally suck!! What a bummer. AND I have to work all weekend. (I usually have low point days when I work). Ugh.

OK...boo hoo.... having a little pity party for myself....reel me back in guys!!!

~ Sandra
Old 03-10-2006, 10:53 AM   #95  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

Morning!!!

8 points +++++ it is!!!! I won't settle for anything less for game #2!!!!

COME ON!!!COME ON!!WE CAN DO THIS!!WHOOHOO!!!

So I have a very unexciting day planned......the only good thing is that my friend John is bringing me coffee this morning ,I haven't had a coffee in about 2 weeks! I think I will be bouncing off the walls after that!!! lol!!!
Have a great day!
~Wendy~
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 12:13 PM   #96  
soon to be goddess

S/C/G: 236/216/17?

Height: 5'7"

woohooo....Hi everyone!!! so pumped up!!!

to our new members.....D4J,Nik and Nighthawk!!!...you're going to love it here!!!

Wendy....that is too funny...hmm, WOW...coffee. Exciting!! hehe
Rosario.....I'm with you on the next challenge GF!!! We're going to stick to it.
tofat.....Great job on the workouts!!...and hey? carpet cleaning is another workout in itself!!! Dog paws are no laughing matter.
angel-eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 02:40 PM   #97  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

Hi guys, had a busy morning with a very early workout and then a hair appointment. Then I was really bad and went shopping again. OK, I did the ultimate in splurge today, and am so excited about it. Do you ever see those adds, women of the world raise your right hand? Well, then you know what I did. I bought myself this gorgeous 1/2 k. diamond ring to wear on my right hand to show myself I'm worth it. TOTAL INDULGENCE-but it was on sale and got a great deal. Hubby will have to learn just cuz he never buys me jewelry doesn't mean I'll go without.

Well, now that I've rambled, I'm REALLY pumped about game 2. (Hope for all 8 and higher days as well.) Welcome to everyone new. Its nice to see so many new posters. Hope we do the job in providing encouragement to each other. Game 1 has really kept me at it, so I'm expecting the same for #2.

Off for now. Have a great one.
ArtsyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 03:07 PM   #98  
Sandra

Brandy ~ Awesome about your ring!! You'll have to let us know what hubby thinks!!
Sandra
Old 03-10-2006, 03:27 PM   #99  

Smile

Good for you buying yourself something pretty!!!!! I am really thinking hard about buying thr power 90 dvd! I think it would help give me the kick in the pant's I need to shed the last 10lbs!! I'm just trying to figure out if I can afford the $75 bucks......I don't think so maybe if I forget about my next tattoo for awhile I can do it!!
I am getting a new tattoo when I reach my weight goal!! That will be my congratulatory gift to myself!Although I will have to wait until I'm sure the weight STAYS gone!! If I can manage my weight for a couple months then I think I will deserve it!
~Wendy~
Old 03-10-2006, 04:03 PM   #100  
Keep going Keep going

S/C/G: 240/191.5/150

Cool

Wendy a Tattoo is also my reward when I met my weight goal. Anything special you really want. I want to get something on my shoulder with w/both my boys names some how have not figured it out yet maybe in each a heart who knows.

Nikki
NikM789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 04:14 PM   #101  

Wink

I am going to get a celtic knot that symbolizes motherhood! It represents protection,and love. I also want to incorporate my mom,dad and sons first initals with it and put it with the Scottish thistle I have on my left shoulder blade. I want the initials because they are the 3 most important people in my life and mom and dad have always been there for me, they have always had my back so to speak. I want it still close to my heart but not on the front of me so that is the logical place!!

The best idea is to think about what you want,and come up with a general sketch of it!!! I watch Miami Ink whenever I can,I like getting ideas from them and I think Ami is to die for!(heehee)what a cutie!

I think I'm going for a little nap....later
W.
Old 03-10-2006, 05:26 PM   #102  
Fat-be-gone

Have a great weekend everybody.

I want everybody rested and ready for our new challenge on Monday. No ifs, ands, or buts!!! We can do this!!!

Take care and see you gals on Monday!

Rosario
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2006, 07:15 AM   #103  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

Good Morning everyone! Happy Weekend!

Hope you all have a fun filled weekend ahead of you. We have our family's LADIES OF THE CLAN night. Once a year all the women in the family get together. We have a few hotel rooms and eat, swim, watch chick flicks, do nails/hair, etc. We have a blast. Its great to have all but the little ones participate. SO, today I will break my eating habits. I have not had a free day since mid. Feb. so I'm going to try not to feel guilty about any of it today.

I have a turbokick class this morning, and then things begin for the gathering soon after.

Hubby's not upset about my ring purchase, and I'm thrilled by its sparkle. I think he's realized that about every 5 years, I'll buy some type of jewelry for myself since he doesn't. I guess I was due.

OK. Prepare yourselves for Monday. I'll bring out the to keep us all on track.

Have a great weekend
ArtsyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2006, 08:12 AM   #104  

Its 7:10am and I'm just going to bed!!!! Fun was had by me!! But I was a good girl and behaved I'll chat with you when RJ gets up!
W>
Old 03-11-2006, 08:31 AM   #105  

Height: 5'8.5"

Wendy, you made a GREAT point in your last comments... yes we CAN have fun and still be good girls and behave!! Pigging out is NOT necessary in order to have fun. In fact we feel SO much better when we can go to bed knowing we did what is right... besides the fact that we are not so stuffed we are sick!
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote