Old 03-03-2006, 09:50 AM   #31  
Fat-be-gone

TGIF Ladies!! I'm so happy the end of the week has come. Other than the compliment I got yesterday, I've been really having a bad week with food. Bingeing like crazy. Ugh, I think I gained the 2 lbs I lost last week. I'm so disappointed with myself. I need to stay focused and determined. I think I'm going to change my diet because counting calories has just left me strving all the time and thats where my binges jump into place. Have any of you heard of Jorge Cruse or tried his diet??

Brandy-I hope you enjoy your leisure time. It's such a treat when we get some free time to ourselves.

Sarah-Hang in there girl! Don't be let down cause the scale isn't moving. At least your maintaining and not gaining. Adjust your diet if you have to...just don't give up!!!

Have a great day everyone!!!

Rosario
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 01:38 PM   #32  
Fat-be-gone

Is anybody here on weight watchers?? If you are could you help me and let me know the daily point range for someone who is 228 pounds?? I know I have to really go to the meetings and buy the materials but I just can't afford to at the moment. I used to do ww and I have soem of the old booklets, so if anyone can let me know this bit of info that would help me a lot. Thanks guys!!!

Rosario
Old 03-03-2006, 03:10 PM   #33  
soon to be goddess

S/C/G: 236/216/17?

Height: 5'7"

Hi Rosario.....The points for 228 just falls into the 225-249 range, which is 26-31 pts. The next range down is for 200-224 and is 24-29 pts. Hope this is helpfull !!
angel-eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 03:14 PM   #34  
Fat-be-gone

Thanks, Angel!!! that helps a lot. thanks for looking out!

Rosario

By the way, I wonder how Wendy's doing??
Old 03-03-2006, 03:33 PM   #35  
soon to be goddess

Hi again.....I haven't heard from Wendy since she said she had to go out of town to see her Grandma. She said not to worry, as she probably wouldn't have access to a computer. She'll be OP, don't you worry!!

BTW.....I have lots of sites for ww's recipies if you need any.
Old 03-03-2006, 03:35 PM   #36  
Fat-be-gone

Can you post them or send them to me, Angel? I think I am going to go in the ww direction. Again, thanks for all your help.
Old 03-03-2006, 03:38 PM   #37  
soon to be goddess

sure!!....I'll pm you. So? I guess you're not busy at work!!
Old 03-03-2006, 04:23 PM   #38  
Fat-be-gone

It's friday a slow day. weekend is coming up so everybody is antsy to get out of here. can't wait until 5:30. lol
Old 03-03-2006, 04:30 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

SHHH!!! Hi Ladies!! I snuck into the school!! Thought I'd pop in and say "hi"!!!I see you are all doing well! Me I am not With no place to exercise and nowhere to go and nothing to do but sit around and drink tea I think I gained some weight backPoopy! So I should be home hopefully by Monday,until then I will be without a computer I'll see you then!

Miss you all,
~Wendy~
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 05:46 PM   #40  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

Hi ladies, my day in Ann Arbor was relaxing. I'm dressed and ready for the dinner dance tonight. (waiting for hubby) I bought a new workout video, and kinda previewed it while doing my hair. It's a hip-hop dance (gotta feel young sometimes). I'm not so sure about it, maybe I'll try it tomorrow.

Do any of you have people you workout with? We have a group of friends who usually all attend a Saturday morning TurboKick class. It makes that workout so much more fun.

Rosario-Good luck with the WW. I have no experience with any of the big diets. I need to do my own thing because I'm not good at following points and the like. Hope it gets things going for you again.
ArtsyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 08:26 AM   #41  
Calorie-Counting Diva

Height: 5'1"

Hi all! Sorry I haven't participated in any of these chats up until now. I've been super-busy moving into a new house!

The good news about moving: I've been getting TONS of exercise. Who cares about liftin 5lb weights for 20 minutes when you're lifting 50+lb furniture for 6 hours? I've actually managed to stay on-target with my calorie counting, too! I was a few days without my FitDay, and even without a pen and paper, but I finally wrote everything down (and last night entered it all into FitDay) and I had stayed under 1600 calories (my limit)! Not to mention that I had mostly stayed away from sweets, which are the bane of my existance. I'm going to go catch up on the BTB thread, enter in my numbers. Hopefully I'll get my scale back (not completely moved in here yet) by Monday!

Hope you all are doing great
LadyFirelyght is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 08:45 AM   #42  
used to be tofat

Welcome back LadyFirelyte. Congrats on your new home.

Good Morning Everyone! Well, my dinner dance last night was far from healthy eating, but I'm moving on and today is a brand new chance at staying on track. Off to TurboKick in a bit. I'm stopping at the school to watch my oldest nephew play basketball for a bit before my workout. (Its good to see him do something besides play video games.) I don't have any realy set in stone plans for the weekend, so we'll see what happens.

Wishing everyone a great weekend.
Old 03-04-2006, 01:38 PM   #43  
Sandra

S/C/G: 230/195.0/145

Height: 5'4"

Hi ladies ~
Glad to see you all doing so well. One thing I was thinking while reading through the posts was that when you have to go to a place where you know the food choices won't be good you can try to eat ahead of time, drink lots of water while there (keeps your hands from grazing at the food) and just do some general portion control. Even if you eat the worse foods ever, it won't be as bad if you only eat half what you would have normally eaten.

I started out really good this week but then got way off track and I'm feeling pretty blah today. Just depressed and annoyed all wrapped into one. I think I'm gonna curl up with a movie and do some scrapbooking for a while.

Quick question though....For those of you getting 5, 6, even more exercise points....How on earth do you fit in 2 hours of exercising? I can fit in an hour but that's about it and honestly, after an hour I really don't want to keep going.
~ Sandra
OneLastTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 02:12 PM   #44  
soon to be goddess

hmmm, I can't say I've noticed anyone doing that much excercise points but I usually can do an hour or so... and then take the dog for a good long walk.
I'm not working at the moment and unfortunately have the time to do it so theres no excuse for me 'sitting on my butt'.

Ladyfirelyght.....Congratulations on the new house!!! VERY EXCITING!!! and yeah, lifting boxes and furniture is a workout beyond all workouts!!!

tofat.....That turbokick class will get rid of some of last nights endulgances and the rest will be up to water water water to flush it out. Listen, we've all been there but the most important thing for you is to not let it derail you. I bet you looked HOT last night all dressed up!!!
Old 03-04-2006, 05:27 PM   #45  
used to be tofat

OneLastTime-I've been doing workouts in both the morning and then again in the afternoon. My schedule of teaching is in the late afternoons, and I can take the kids with me to the gym's daycare for the morning workouts. I am lucky that I have such a weird schedule in that respect.

Angel-eyes-thanks for the words of encouragement. I had a great workout, and I just enjoyed last night so I can't feel to guilty about that. It felt WONDERFUL to get dressed up and be happy with how I looked. (Maybe when I get my pictures back I'll use one for the little side photo of the posts.)

Well, hope everyones having a great day.