Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2005, 11:36 AM   #61  
Empress/Queen

Talking

Oh, and I DID make my Thursday challenge, somewhat ... did the last hour o' the exercise class ... abs/core and dynamic stretch. Couldn't see me way clear to do the cyclin' but did go upstairs and do 10 minutes elliptical.

Since I am calling this a successful challenge day, halfway, I AM ADDING A SECOND CHALLENGE FOR THE REST O' THE DAY ... it's the meeting from h*ck work night but until then I'm free ... gonna go shoppin' and have already eaten a bit too much for this time o' day, SO, new CHALLENGE:

1) Buy myself something nice (it IS related to fitness as it's all about feelin' good, right?)

2) Eat in the 1700s or below!!! I have my weekly average just where I need it to be now and can skate a little higher than the 1600s, but I don't want this to turn into an eat-all-ya want fest 'cause o' the meetin' from h*ck!!!

3) No refined sugar ... this is ALWAYS accompanied by the caveat that I am allowed to eat sugar incidental in the production of whole grain bread and also orange juice, which as previously stated is NOT a refined sugar but can act like it in the bod. Nevertheless these items (bread and oj) are useful to me right now.

GIFT TO ME!
Old 12-01-2005, 08:45 PM   #62  
wsw

ate over cal. limit today---ugh! know why too. i let myself get too hungry and wore myself out doing too many errands, etc. /skipped lunch, and then overate at dinner. did all my exercising though. tomorrow, back to basic food plan and eating 3 moderate meals.
Old 12-02-2005, 06:59 AM   #63  
HRH Arabella, Woods Nymph

S/C/G: 256/ticker/165

Height: 5'8

Yesterday I did pretty well, except didn't manage either yoga or tai chi. Will do today though, as well as walk to the gym and do weights. Plus usual food/water stipulations (which seem to have become pretty easy -- yay!)

Kaylets, congrats on the release of the fluffy ones!

Let's do this!
Old 12-02-2005, 07:53 AM   #64  

Height: 5'1"

12.1.05 ~ 1400 calories

Thank you, Athletea! Everything went great and I was even too busy to eat!
Old 12-02-2005, 09:27 AM   #65  
Empress/Queen

Sis boom 'n bah, Pilgrims on the Way to the Solstice ... or wherever we are goin'!!!! Thanks be to Wsw, Arabella 'n Aria fer the checkin' and seemingly everyone is goin' great!!! My daily challenge, which I did already, was to go to gym and do 45 minutes ... cardio and weights.

SO, challenge NOW, is to eat no more than in the 1600s ... and of course no refined sugar!!!

Huzzah! Still don't feel well but have to go to work.

Aria, that's a super cal count!!!

Let's go, Friday, as K would say (rhymes).

We can do this!!! I LOVE the Winter Solstice (actually I sort of like Christmas, too, as I was raised to like it and think it's the same thing as the Solstice, only with trees).
Old 12-03-2005, 10:40 AM   #66  
Empress/Queen

Emergency, emergency, emergency, Will Robinson!!! There are 19 days left to the Solstice!!!!! I know everyone be doin' wonderfully and demonstratin' great hocus pocus focus focus, but, personally, I still need to commit even more strongly, thus I am startin' a new EMERGENCY DAY-BY-DAY THREAD to keep the heavy focus goin' now that it's the dreaded EAT-ALL-YA-WANT kinda day that's also known in my neck o' the diet woods as SATURDAY! Pls join in as ALL GOOD CHALLENGE VIBES NEEDED!!
Closed Thread